Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport 17:17 - Sep 16 with 6855 viewstextbackup

Na, for those unfortunate enough to miss it.
That was world class quality sht . First half, wow just wow, to get two teams that bad was a sight. Ward stood out as bad today

Positives... fair play to NM for making the HT change, something he's waited to do on 75/80mins previously.

Adeyemi, really liked what he brings

Skuse, had a shot, and scored.

We won and game that a fully expected a draw in.

But please don't get carried away with the position we are in, the second we play any team 10% better than Bolton and we struggle today. Probably won't like that but it's true

[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 22:57]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 17:22 - Sep 16 with 6756 viewsBackToRussia

We desperately need a full squad to pick from at the very least. We might fashion a decent team when they're all back.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 17:24 - Sep 16 with 6722 viewsBenters

Believe!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 17:24 - Sep 16 with 6731 viewsstrikalite

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 17:22 - Sep 16 by BackToRussia

We desperately need a full squad to pick from at the very least. We might fashion a decent team when they're all back.

Indeed we do especially looking at the next 5 fixtures.....
INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 18:58 - Sep 16 with 6461 viewsPJH

Looking at the league table it would seem that all teams are at least 10% better than Bolton and we have already beaten four of them.
Five wins out of seven and not a toxic atmosphere in sight, very disappointing start for some isn't it?
INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:01 - Sep 16 with 6354 viewsBluesquid

How did Bolton play?
Better/worse than Birmingham?
INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:15 - Sep 16 with 6310 viewsbrogansnose

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:01 - Sep 16 by Bluesquid

How did Bolton play?

Worse, far worse. Quite possibly the worst visiting team at PR this season and last.

They will drop.
INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:16 - Sep 16 with 6304 viewstextbackup

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:01 - Sep 16 by Bluesquid

How did Bolton play?

First half we made Bolton look alright, but honestly they'll be down by Xmas. So poor. But good old town gave them chances, too many

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:18 - Sep 16 with 6299 viewsBluesquid

Ok, thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:21 - Sep 16 with 6285 viewstextbackup

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:18 - Sep 16 by Bluesquid

Ok, thanks.

No worries. You had to have a lay down from the excitement of the game?

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:36 - Sep 16 with 6240 viewsBluesquid

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:21 - Sep 16 by textbackup

No worries. You had to have a lay down from the excitement of the game?

Nah, was at home, listening to the commentary.

Sounded at times that Bolton were growing in confidence, just wondered how good/bad they were and if it was down to us not playing or them giving it a good go.
INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:52 - Sep 16 with 6201 viewsDyland

How did Bolton play?

Oh Jesus, they were far worse than Brum. However hard that it to believe. We were pretty shoddy but it never really looked like we'd lose. Even when clean through on one occasion, with two on none (only Bart to beat), Bilton still failed to even shoot on target. Very feeble.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:52 - Sep 16 with 6201 viewshave_a_word_with_him

Great for those who want to scowl at people with a remotely negative opinion on how we're doing as a club right now, and we can all agree getting results is great regardless of luck, opposition, or referee. But... personally I really would love to be wrong, but I can see us falling down the table as the season progresses. Just doesn't feel like the Evans McCarthy partnership is taking us anywhere other than mediocrity/struggle, with pretty awful football to watch in the process.
INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:54 - Sep 16 with 6190 viewsGeoffSentence

How did Bolton play?

They weren't too bad, not much worse than us but:

A) Didn't have that little bit of quality that McG and Celina had for us.
B) Were truly sht in front of goal.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 21:00 - Sep 16 with 6168 viewstextbackup

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:52 - Sep 16 by have_a_word_with_him

Great for those who want to scowl at people with a remotely negative opinion on how we're doing as a club right now, and we can all agree getting results is great regardless of luck, opposition, or referee. But... personally I really would love to be wrong, but I can see us falling down the table as the season progresses. Just doesn't feel like the Evans McCarthy partnership is taking us anywhere other than mediocrity/struggle, with pretty awful football to watch in the process.

under 14000 in there today also, ouch

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 21:12 - Sep 16 with 6146 viewsRegencyBlue

How did Bolton play?

Some of their build up play was OK but they had no cutting edge. Their defence didn't look too clever either!

On today's evidence they will continue to struggle.
INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 21:25 - Sep 16 with 6105 viewssouthnorfolkblue

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 20:15 - Sep 16 by brogansnose

Worse, far worse. Quite possibly the worst visiting team at PR this season and last.

They will drop.

This season's Rotherham I reckon. We only took 1 point off them last year so things are looking up!

Poll: Our final position

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 21:29 - Sep 16 with 6084 viewsartsbossbeard

Abuse reported? Haha!

Testers loves a grumble, but abuse reported? Insane.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 21:42 - Sep 16 with 6045 viewstextbackup

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 21:29 - Sep 16 by artsbossbeard

Abuse reported? Haha!

Testers loves a grumble, but abuse reported? Insane.

I saw that and LOL'ed..... its Truce, I know it, he's been gunning for me a while now :)

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 22:02 - Sep 16 with 6004 views3_5_2

They were sh1t

We were slightly less sh1t

Didz only player worth the money to watch. If fit, could play in a very good side easily

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 22:08 - Sep 16 with 5982 viewsPhilTWTD

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 21:42 - Sep 16 by textbackup

I saw that and LOL'ed..... its Truce, I know it, he's been gunning for me a while now :)

Nothing to do with Truce. Think it was the sweariness which caused offence.
INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 22:58 - Sep 16 with 5878 viewstextbackup

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 22:08 - Sep 16 by PhilTWTD

Nothing to do with Truce. Think it was the sweariness which caused offence.

I know wasn't really, however I've amended to ensure the word sh1t is back in there again. to ensure those not there know how sh1t it was

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 23:09 - Sep 16 with 5851 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 22:58 - Sep 16 by textbackup

I know wasn't really, however I've amended to ensure the word sh1t is back in there again. to ensure those not there know how sh1t it was

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 23:11 - Sep 16 with 5843 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 17:24 - Sep 16 by Benters

Believe!

I can't work out why on us WINNING you would try to mock me?

5 wins from 7 games? Yeah I do BELIEVE!

Stick that up ya arse and smoke it

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 23:30 - Sep 16 with 5805 viewstextbackup

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 23:11 - Sep 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I can't work out why on us WINNING you would try to mock me?

5 wins from 7 games? Yeah I do BELIEVE!

Stick that up ya arse and smoke it

you saw with our eyes how bad we were at QPR, what is it you believe in?

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 06:32 - Sep 17 with 5616 viewsBenters

INCREDIBLE GAME, absolute show piece for the sport on 23:30 - Sep 16 by textbackup

you saw with our eyes how bad we were at QPR, what is it you believe in?

He will forget about his little rant about the QPR game.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024