Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. 20:15 - Sep 16 with 4477 viewsDamster

Didn't realise any history between the sides or is this typical behaviour for Sheffield Utd fans??
http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/reports-of-norwich-city-fans-in-hospital-as-1-
Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 20:17 - Sep 16 with 4442 viewspointofblue

Sounds like Sheffield United fans don't like the gamesmanship side of football. They're going to love us, aren't they?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 20:33 - Sep 16 with 4329 viewsDamster

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 20:17 - Sep 16 by pointofblue

Sounds like Sheffield United fans don't like the gamesmanship side of football. They're going to love us, aren't they?

Apparently Nodge were an embarrassment to the game today. All players showing a lack of sportsmanship and a new level of timewasting.
Maybe Farke has realised he actually has a sh1t squad and will have to apply naughty tactics to compete in this league.

God I hope we turn them over this year.... it has to be our time!!!!
Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 20:37 - Sep 16 with 4278 viewsHARRY10

I think it was the same lower league halfwits who caused trouble at Middlesboro
Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 20:37 - Sep 16 with 4280 viewsBasuco

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 20:33 - Sep 16 by Damster

Apparently Nodge were an embarrassment to the game today. All players showing a lack of sportsmanship and a new level of timewasting.
Maybe Farke has realised he actually has a sh1t squad and will have to apply naughty tactics to compete in this league.

They obviously didn't watch the blunts when colin was in charge, they were just the same!
Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 21:14 - Sep 16 with 4126 viewsFixed_It

I know a Blunt who originates from Naarwich who was at the game and described them as 'cheating barstewards'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 21:17 - Sep 16 with 4081 viewsGeoffSentence

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 21:14 - Sep 16 by Fixed_It

I know a Blunt who originates from Naarwich who was at the game and described them as 'cheating barstewards'.

Back to the Lambert style of things then.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 4076 viewsDamster

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 21:14 - Sep 16 by Fixed_It

Says it all 😂😂

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/sheffield-united-boss-chris-wilder-sla
Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 21:48 - Sep 16 with 3951 viewsArnieM

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 21:19 - Sep 16 by Damster

Says it all 😂😂

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/sheffield-united-boss-chris-wilder-sla

....... " impressive away win" ??? Against a league one side, and they had to time to date for most of the game to achieve that. Christ, scum really ARE sh1t aren't they !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 23:16 - Sep 16 with 3733 viewsFreddy

Bet if we're winning away by the odd goal there in Oct we won't moan about our players time wasting.
Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 01:21 - Sep 17 with 3584 viewsbournemouthblue

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 20:17 - Sep 16 by pointofblue

Oh the irony given they had Warnock for all those years

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 01:23 - Sep 17 with 3582 viewsbournemouthblue

This is what the Huddersfield manager did in the game against us last season at home

Once they got the lead, there was a lot of falling down with cramp, faffing over set pieces, taking their time on throw ins etc etc. It's obviously a German thing.

Do Klopp's teams do it when they are winning tight games?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 08:34 - Sep 17 with 3270 viewschicoazul

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 21:19 - Sep 16 by Damster

Says it all 😂😂

What a whinging peenarse.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 10:16 - Sep 17 with 3112 viewsclive_baker

Sheffield united are a horrible little club. Absolute nobodies and always have and will be in the shadow of Wednesday in just about every respect. Would've thought Norwich and blunts fans might've bonded over that common ground.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 10:38 - Sep 17 with 3047 viewsyoda

Scum vs Scum of the North troubled by violence. on 10:16 - Sep 17 by clive_baker

Sheffield united are a horrible little club. Absolute nobodies and always have and will be in the shadow of Wednesday in just about every respect. Would've thought Norwich and blunts fans might've bonded over that common ground.

Some of the stories coming out of yesterday what a nasty group of knuckle dragging fans they have,abusing a 70 year old woman with her grandson laying out 3 fans 2 sent to hospital many others now i know why you dislike the Blades.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024