Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bersant Celina 22:16 - Sep 17 with 13943 viewsbackintheday

Anyone seen the post on facebook about Celina saying he's unhappy here and knows he's the best player at the club and will play in the premier league next year?
Bersant Celina on 22:26 - Sep 17 with 10237 viewsbackintheday

[IMG] http://i67.tinypic.com/2afgao3.png[/IMG]
Bersant Celina on 22:31 - Sep 17 with 10154 viewsCoco

Good man. Let him prove it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Bersant Celina on 22:34 - Sep 17 with 10117 viewsHerbivore

Bersant Celina on 22:26 - Sep 17 by backintheday

He says he's happy here if that is to be believed?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bersant Celina on 22:36 - Sep 17 with 10126 viewsSuperfrans

Assuming he's been accurately represented in this post, this is precisely why he won't be walking straight into the first team.

Not massively impressed by someone having a candid chat with a club player and then splashing it all over the internet tho tbh. Whoever posted it may just have damaged his chance of getting a starting position...
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 22:37]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Bersant Celina on 22:37 - Sep 17 with 10107 viewsbackintheday

Bersant Celina on 22:34 - Sep 17 by Herbivore

He says he's happy here if that is to be believed?

Have to admit i did find it strange considering he only came out last Saturday after QPR game and said he's happy here
on 22:38 - Sep 17 with 10083 views_

Bersant Celina on 22:40 - Sep 17 with 10075 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I want to believe his attitude isn't an isssue but I reckon it might be as the season goes on if he doesn't start every game

Saw he liked a tweet on twitter about him deserving to start and mick would've if was chambers..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Bersant Celina on 22:42 - Sep 17 with 10054 viewsbackintheday

Bersant Celina on 22:40 - Sep 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I want to believe his attitude isn't an isssue but I reckon it might be as the season goes on if he doesn't start every game

Saw he liked a tweet on twitter about him deserving to start and mick would've if was chambers..

Feel like if Mick gets hold of it and it could be loan over for Celina, Mick won't stand for it and maybe his attitude is why he's hardly been used
Login to get fewer ads

Bersant Celina on 22:44 - Sep 17 with 10040 viewsSomethingBlue

Bersant Celina on 22:36 - Sep 17 by Superfrans

Assuming he's been accurately represented in this post, this is precisely why he won't be walking straight into the first team.

Not massively impressed by someone having a candid chat with a club player and then splashing it all over the internet tho tbh. Whoever posted it may just have damaged his chance of getting a starting position...

The guy who posted that is more interested in his own flimsy self esteem than being an Ipswich fan. Wrong 'uns like that abound these days, sadly. I'd just ignore.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 8:02]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Bersant Celina on 22:46 - Sep 17 with 10003 viewsRyorry

Bersant Celina on 22:44 - Sep 17 by SomethingBlue

The guy who posted that is more interested in his own flimsy self esteem than being an Ipswich fan. Wrong 'uns like that abound these days, sadly. I'd just ignore.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 8:02]

You beat me to it.

Looks like it's been removed now. but should never have been posted in first place. I wouldn't believe a word of it anyway.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bersant Celina on 22:55 - Sep 17 with 9940 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bersant Celina on 22:46 - Sep 17 by Ryorry

You beat me to it.

Looks like it's been removed now. but should never have been posted in first place. I wouldn't believe a word of it anyway.

To be fair, the picture of Celina on his phone taking a selfie at least shows he was there

Bersant Celina on 22:58 - Sep 17 with 9923 viewsIllinoisblue

Bersant Celina on 22:55 - Sep 17 by The_Romford_Blue

To be fair, the picture of Celina on his phone taking a selfie at least shows he was there

Why not just post the selfie and be happy with that instead of stirring the pot.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bersant Celina on 23:01 - Sep 17 with 9904 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bersant Celina on 22:58 - Sep 17 by Illinoisblue

Why not just post the selfie and be happy with that instead of stirring the pot.

I agree that he's clearly stirring

That's not quite the point though

Bersant Celina on 23:03 - Sep 17 with 9903 viewsRyorry

Bersant Celina on 22:55 - Sep 17 by The_Romford_Blue

It was the "quotation" of Celina's supposed words that I wouldn't believe for one minute. Sounds like sheer fiction to me.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bersant Celina on 23:07 - Sep 17 with 9879 viewsSomethingBlue

Bersant Celina on 22:42 - Sep 17 by backintheday

Feel like if Mick gets hold of it and it could be loan over for Celina, Mick won't stand for it and maybe his attitude is why he's hardly been used

No, it's his illness and injury.

This is getting really stupid and making our fans seem utterly tinpot, small-time, you name it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Bersant Celina on 23:20 - Sep 17 with 9822 viewsElderGrizzly

Bersant Celina on 22:36 - Sep 17 by Superfrans

The guy basically stalks Town players for selfies and begs for freebies from them on social media.

All rather pathetic
Bersant Celina on 23:36 - Sep 17 with 9741 viewsColin_Viljoen

You beat me to it.

No it's still on FB
Bersant Celina on 23:47 - Sep 17 with 9697 viewscaught-in-limbo

So he's unhappy under McCarthy yet despite the negativity, he's happy here. I'm not sure who's supposed to be "Drunken" with logic like that.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Bersant Celina on 01:50 - Sep 18 with 9541 viewsGiveusaWave

You beat me to it.

No it's still there.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Bersant Celina on 06:49 - Sep 18 with 9348 viewsJimmy86

Bersant Celina on 23:20 - Sep 17 by ElderGrizzly

The guy basically stalks Town players for selfies and begs for freebies from them on social media.

All rather pathetic

He's a super fan don't ya know!!
Bersant Celina on 06:56 - Sep 18 with 9330 viewsNorthern_Blue81

This Celina situation is going to end badly, the writing is on the wall.

He may well be the best player, we don't really know, but either way Mick will not pick him if he is mouthy.

We will end up paying his wages for him to sit on the bench. Might as well cut our losses now and send him back and pick another loanee for Jan, one that fits Micks style of play and one that he is going to play week in week out for the benefit of the team.
Bersant Celina on 06:57 - Sep 18 with 9324 viewspoppiesman

He must be happy here, says he will be playing in the Premier League next season, suggests he wants to sign for us when we get promoted this season!
Bersant Celina on 07:34 - Sep 18 with 9150 viewsDarth_Koont

I'm calling BS on this.

Celina would only need to look at what McGoldrick does in a game. He's a flair player who is also our best player (and first on the team sheet judging by how Mick has used him) because he works as hard as anyone.

Pronouns: He/Him

Bersant Celina on 09:11 - Sep 18 with 8821 viewsPinewoodblue

He is a young professional footballer he lives to play and any footballer worth his salt is only happy when playing, and playing well.

To be playing in the Premier League he knows he has to put in a good shift this season. If Mick is making him eager to impress so much the better.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Bersant Celina on 09:42 - Sep 18 with 8685 viewschicoazul

What a grass. What is the matter with some people? He was in the pub, out for a drink, and you grass him up on here for something he allegedly said?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024