Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... 12:41 - Sep 20 with 1993 viewsbluewein

Tin hats on in the news section people.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 12:49 - Sep 20 with 1971 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s like he just casually tossed a hand grenade onto the board and then retired to a big leather chair in his study to eat three packets of Hob Nobs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 12:52 - Sep 20 with 1954 viewsbluewein

Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 12:49 - Sep 20 by Illinoisblue

It’s like he just casually tossed a hand grenade onto the board and then retired to a big leather chair in his study to eat three packets of Hob Nobs.

Phil right now be like...

Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 12:57 - Sep 20 with 1914 viewsartsbossbeard

And I get stick for my "quiet on here/busy on here tonight" posts.

*shakes head*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 13:02 - Sep 20 with 1905 viewsPJH

Chambers talking a lot of sense-it reads like posts made by a few of us on here in the last day or so.
Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 13:40 - Sep 20 with 1795 viewsbluewein

Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 13:02 - Sep 20 by PJH

Chambers talking a lot of sense-it reads like posts made by a few of us on here in the last day or so.

Bloody Chambers being optimistic. Bet he didn't count how many were in the crowd.

Or something...

Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 13:51 - Sep 20 with 1763 viewseireblue

Do we know if Phil buys cheese by the kilo or pound?
Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 15:50 - Sep 20 with 1641 viewsPendejo

Phil's just gone in to full troll mode with that Chambers story... on 13:51 - Sep 20 by eireblue

Do we know if Phil buys cheese by the kilo or pound?

Let's just say Newcy Blue is his delivery boy...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024