Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) 19:40 - Sep 20 with 1855 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 10:55 - Sep 21 with 1761 viewsNo9

Nigel Clouhg was on the radio last night claiming Burton to be the first team to score at OT this season?
It was siggested that this has put at least 3/4 £m into Burtons coffers
Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 10:57 - Sep 21 with 1755 viewsDolly2.0

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 10:55 - Sep 21 by No9

Nigel Clouhg was on the radio last night claiming Burton to be the first team to score at OT this season?
It was siggested that this has put at least 3/4 £m into Burtons coffers

How do you get £3m - £4m (at least) for scoring at Old Trafford?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 10:58 - Sep 21 with 1748 viewsbluewein

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 10:57 - Sep 21 by Dolly2.0

How do you get £3m - £4m (at least) for scoring at Old Trafford?

I think it's meant as three quarters of a million.

That's how I read it anyway.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 11:02 - Sep 21 with 1741 viewsDolly2.0

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 10:58 - Sep 21 by bluewein

I think it's meant as three quarters of a million.

That's how I read it anyway.

Ah right. Even so, how do you get that money? You're paid per goal in the Carabao Cup?

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 12:21 - Sep 21 with 1687 viewsRadlett_blue

Burton make 9 changes - bit like Mick when we played there.
This competition really should be put out of its misery.
Yet again, likely to be a cheap pot won by one of the big boys, which might please the latest sponsor. Yawn.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 12:28 - Sep 21 with 1675 viewsDennyx4

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 11:02 - Sep 21 by Dolly2.0

Ah right. Even so, how do you get that money? You're paid per goal in the Carabao Cup?

I would guess the poster doesn't link the money to the goal, but just the fixture.

Think there was something similar attributed to us in £ for our cup game at Old Trafford on one of the Swiss Ramble articles.

For a club with a limited budget, certainly helps.
Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 14:38 - Sep 21 with 1580 viewsBadgerBajner

The competition is a joke really, when even lesser teams make 9+ changes from weekend league fixtures. I guess the only thing coming out of it is that lesser teams can make a packet out of a fixture at a top Premiership club. Apparently the money Burton gained from the Man U tie was 20% of their normal season's revenue, giving them the bonus this season of making ground improvements and maybe bring in players in January. Goes to show what budget they are working on, and they still try to play football to entertain the crowd, rather than be content with doing the horrible things to get a result.
Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 14:48 - Sep 21 with 1556 viewsDolly2.0

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 12:28 - Sep 21 by Dennyx4

I would guess the poster doesn't link the money to the goal, but just the fixture.

Think there was something similar attributed to us in £ for our cup game at Old Trafford on one of the Swiss Ramble articles.

For a club with a limited budget, certainly helps.

Hmm, well he didn't word it very well if that's the case!

Login to get fewer ads

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 15:14 - Sep 21 with 1517 viewsSmithy

Luke Varney gets a start at Old Trafford tonight. (n/t) on 12:21 - Sep 21 by Radlett_blue

Burton make 9 changes - bit like Mick when we played there.
This competition really should be put out of its misery.
Yet again, likely to be a cheap pot won by one of the big boys, which might please the latest sponsor. Yawn.

but what would Norwich have in their trophy cabinet if that was the case?

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024