Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Leeds United Press Conference - Watch Again 12:30 - Sep 21 with 19032 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32298/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-leeds-unite

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:39 - Sep 21 with 10152 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

on 12:40 - Sep 21 with 10146 views_

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:40 - Sep 21 with 10148 viewsfourpee

Hi Gav what time are we expecting mick today?
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:40 - Sep 21 with 10148 viewsGavTWTD

1:15ish I'd think

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:40 - Sep 21 with 10148 viewsGavTWTD

but between 1pm and 1.15

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:41 - Sep 21 with 10148 viewsfourpee

ok can i login and watch on here or twtd fb page?
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:43 - Sep 21 with 10142 viewsGavTWTD

You can watch on our facebook page, or here

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:45 - Sep 21 with 10138 viewsGavTWTD

If you're on a mobile you might find it easier to go via facebook, if you're already a facebook user

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:46 - Sep 21 with 10137 viewsfourpee

Ok thank you Gav
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Sep 21 with 10115 viewsnorthernblues

Millwall really attacked leeds last week gave them no time,, we need to do the same but cannot see it somehow
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Sep 21 with 10112 viewsBluebell

Afternoon people and Gav.
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Sep 21 with 10109 viewsPhilTWTD

Going to be delayed, still with Didzy at the moment.
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Sep 21 with 10109 viewsGavTWTD

er... afternooon Bluebell

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Sep 21 with 10107 viewsBluebell

Why is Mick with Didzy? Or are you with Didzy, Phil?
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Sep 21 with 10104 viewsSitfcB

Good afternoon Gav, good afternoon everybody

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Sep 21 with 10099 viewsmuccletonjoe

Needs to hurry up i only get half hour teabreak
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Sep 21 with 10094 viewsGavTWTD

lol. can always watch it later joe

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Sep 21 with 10085 viewsBluebell

Half an hour tea break Muccleton? It's lunch time here. Where are you?
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Sep 21 with 10073 viewsWarkTheWark

favourite part of my working week
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Sep 21 with 10071 viewsSitfcB

That's what I was gonna say BB. I have 10min tea break in morning and half an hour lunch in the afternoon

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Sep 21 with 10070 viewsPhilTWTD

Still with Didzy.
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Sep 21 with 10070 viewsGavTWTD

I'll have a pee then

Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Sep 21 with 10068 viewsmuccletonjoe

Lunchtime 10 o click in morning bluebell when you are up at 4
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Sep 21 with 10066 viewsBluebell

Too much information Gavlar!
Leeds United v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Sep 21 with 10063 viewscheddyblue67

can't you put a cartoon on ..like they used to years ago...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024