Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. 10:14 - Sep 22 with 4307 viewsJohnny_Boy

Brilliant.

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:16 - Sep 22 with 4267 viewshype313

Is it me or am I missing the brilliance in that tweet?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:19 - Sep 22 with 4241 viewsBlueBadger

Silly b*gger. Surely as a Villa stalwart he'd want Harry to stay on, what with all the ensuring financial chaos it'd cause Brum?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:20 - Sep 22 with 4249 viewsJohnny_Boy

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:16 - Sep 22 by hype313

Is it me or am I missing the brilliance in that tweet?

Probably all depends on how you view crooked Droopy features I guess.

They've got previous. Teale's gf allegedly nearly ran 'Arry over as she sped off in a huff.
Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:20 - Sep 22 with 4250 viewsStokieBlue

Heard about this the other day - apparently there was some historic argo whereby Teales missus tried to run over Harry.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:24 - Sep 22 with 4216 viewsJohnny_Boy

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:19 - Sep 22 by BlueBadger

Silly b*gger. Surely as a Villa stalwart he'd want Harry to stay on, what with all the ensuring financial chaos it'd cause Brum?

Judging by the Brum owners scattergun approach of signing 'big name' managers, you'd imagine Sven will soon be rocking up at some point.
Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:24 - Sep 22 with 4210 viewshype313

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:20 - Sep 22 by Johnny_Boy

Probably all depends on how you view crooked Droopy features I guess.

They've got previous. Teale's gf allegedly nearly ran 'Arry over as she sped off in a huff.

Ahh, didn't know the history behind this.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 11:22 - Sep 22 with 4045 viewsGlasgowBlue

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:24 - Sep 22 by hype313

Ahh, didn't know the history behind this.

Just read the background on this. Teale sounds a nasty piece of work with this comment "Think the crash in Italy affected his memory.”

Of course Harry has a "saggy, b0llock face" due to injuries he recieved in that Italy crash which killed Bournemouth managing director Brian Tiler.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 11:26 - Sep 22 with 4018 viewstcblue

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 11:22 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

Just read the background on this. Teale sounds a nasty piece of work with this comment "Think the crash in Italy affected his memory.”

Of course Harry has a "saggy, b0llock face" due to injuries he recieved in that Italy crash which killed Bournemouth managing director Brian Tiler.

Yeah, that's a nasty comment, but by all accounts Arry's autobiography is absolutely festooned with bull's hit.
Login to get fewer ads

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 11:33 - Sep 22 with 3986 viewsPJH

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 10:24 - Sep 22 by Johnny_Boy

Judging by the Brum owners scattergun approach of signing 'big name' managers, you'd imagine Sven will soon be rocking up at some point.

McClaren is top of the list with the bookies isn't he?
Not sure if he counts as a big name though.
Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:34 - Sep 22 with 3890 viewssparks

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 11:22 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

Would this be the Shaun Teale no one would have heard of but for the time he spent developing and building a reputation under Redknapp at Bournemouth? The one who was plucked by Redknapp from the obscurity of non league Weymouth?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:48 - Sep 22 with 3841 viewsOsborneOneNil

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:34 - Sep 22 by sparks

Would this be the Shaun Teale no one would have heard of but for the time he spent developing and building a reputation under Redknapp at Bournemouth? The one who was plucked by Redknapp from the obscurity of non league Weymouth?

Yeah was going to say, was a top player at our local side, Weymouth.
Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:57 - Sep 22 with 3813 viewsGlasgowBlue

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:48 - Sep 22 by OsborneOneNil

Yeah was going to say, was a top player at our local side, Weymouth.

I was born and bread in Weymouth. Went back there this summer for the first time in years and there is an Asda where the football stadium used to be and they have moved the football to where I used to watch stock car racing.

Iron Lion Zion

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:59 - Sep 22 with 3805 viewsbluewein

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:57 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

I was born and bread in Weymouth. Went back there this summer for the first time in years and there is an Asda where the football stadium used to be and they have moved the football to where I used to watch stock car racing.

I was born in Yeovil and used to love going down to Weymouth on the train as much as possible.

Haven't been for about 6 years now. Has it changed much?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 13:05 - Sep 22 with 3784 viewsSwansea_Blue

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:57 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

"Born and bread". That explains why you loaf around on here...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 13:06 - Sep 22 with 3778 viewsGlasgowBlue

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:59 - Sep 22 by bluewein

I was born in Yeovil and used to love going down to Weymouth on the train as much as possible.

Haven't been for about 6 years now. Has it changed much?

It has to me. But it's still a wonderful place. The Harbour is a lovely place to spend an afternoon with a bottle of wine or two.

Iron Lion Zion

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 13:16 - Sep 22 with 3741 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 12:34 - Sep 22 by sparks

Yes we get it, you love Bournemouth and Harry Redknapp is the best thing since sliced bread

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 13:31 - Sep 22 with 3696 viewssparks

Shaun Teale's measured response after 'Arry got the sack. on 13:06 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

It has to me. But it's still a wonderful place. The Harbour is a lovely place to spend an afternoon with a bottle of wine or two.

You mean a crab line surely?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024