Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" 12:00 - Sep 22 with 4313 viewsmonty_radio

(As reported by Harry)

Your goalie must be good!

And wouldn't Didz even improve your bench a little bit?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:04 - Sep 22 with 4265 viewscaught-in-limbo

They're clearly unaware of Cole Skuse's current rise in form.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:28 - Sep 22 with 4187 viewshoppy

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:04 - Sep 22 by caught-in-limbo

They're clearly unaware of Cole Skuse's current rise in form.

Maybe they will reconsider after his hat-trick tomorrow...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:35 - Sep 22 with 4156 viewsJ2BLUE

Fans in talking b0llocks shocker. I couldn't name one Leeds player...genuinely, no idea who they've got.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:42 - Sep 22 with 4098 viewsuefacup81

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:35 - Sep 22 by J2BLUE

Fans in talking b0llocks shocker. I couldn't name one Leeds player...genuinely, no idea who they've got.

Felix Wiedwald strikes me as a good signing - he was always very good for Werder, and Pierre-Michel Lasogga was excellent for Hertha in their 2. Bundesliga season. I was shocked when he was shipped out to Hamburg following promotion, but the chap who came in the opposite direction (Skjelbred) has been fantastic.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Tomas Brolin? (n/t) on 12:42 - Sep 22 with 4095 viewsBloots

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:35 - Sep 22 by J2BLUE

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:44 - Sep 22 with 4095 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Leeds fans have been wetting themselves about some blokes called 'Saiz' and 'Alioski' so presume they'll either tear us apart or be absolute doggeth
Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 14:04 - Sep 22 with 3924 viewshomer_123

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:28 - Sep 22 by hoppy

Maybe they will reconsider after his hat-trick tomorrow...

[post bookmarked]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 16:05 - Sep 22 with 3665 viewschristiand

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 12:44 - Sep 22 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Leeds fans have been wetting themselves about some blokes called 'Saiz' and 'Alioski' so presume they'll either tear us apart or be absolute doggeth

To be honest they are both very decent footballers, Saiz in particular looks a class and above.

There's MM's team talk right there. Just pin that on the wall for the boys to read!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 20:23 - Sep 22 with 3388 viewsbritbiker

Just the latest championship team to pack their ranks with foreign players. Just annoying when it sometimes works
Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 20:28 - Sep 22 with 3366 viewsNo9

How many Town , first team squad, players almost got transferred in the close season?
Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 20:30 - Sep 22 with 3357 viewsHarry_Palmer

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 20:23 - Sep 22 by britbiker

Just the latest championship team to pack their ranks with foreign players. Just annoying when it sometimes works

Not annoying really, its something we should be doing more of but according to MM it doesn't work as you need hardened championship players or something like that.
Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 10:52 - Sep 23 with 2976 viewsbraveblue

The fact that the only player you can suggest is Bart speaks volumes. Only we sign players like Didz who are constantly injured.
Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 10:54 - Sep 23 with 2963 viewsMullet

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 10:52 - Sep 23 by braveblue

The fact that the only player you can suggest is Bart speaks volumes. Only we sign players like Didz who are constantly injured.

That'd be Dids we turned down several million for from Leicester?

Let alone pretty much everyone we've signed had other clubs after them, even Celina was wanted by Bolton and a couple of others.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 10:55 - Sep 23 with 2959 viewsSuperfrans

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 10:52 - Sep 23 by braveblue

I think you’ll find lots of other clubs have injured players. Every single one of them.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 10:56 - Sep 23 with 2956 viewsDyland

Leed's fan: "there's no-one in their team I'd want to sign" on 10:54 - Sep 23 by Mullet

That'd be Dids we turned down several million for from Leicester?

Let alone pretty much everyone we've signed had other clubs after them, even Celina was wanted by Bolton and a couple of others.

Its only bolton and Mick is a dynosar

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Leed's fan: on 11:13 - Sep 23 with 2911 viewsBarneycurley

Especially as bart has been motm pretty much every week. Although i guess thats not such a good thing
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 11:15]

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024