Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! 12:45 - Sep 22 with 3707 viewscbower

I live near Leeds so was just intending to turn up on the day with my son as I have for countless years at Elland Road. Now I have been caught out by the late announcement that no tickets available on the day (announced about 2 pm yesterday) and can't go to my nearest game. If anyone has a spare adult and a spare u16 ticket I would be very grateful and could arrange to meet them outside the ground any time before kick off. PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance

bluescouser

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 12:59 - Sep 22 with 3673 viewsTractorCam

Email the ticket office or contact planet blue on twitter

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 13:34 - Sep 22 with 3611 views12th_Man

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Unlucky
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 13:43]

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 13:49 - Sep 22 with 3567 viewsRyorry

I've done my back in and am unlikely to be able to go, but mine is a senior's ticket - could it be 'converted' if the extra £12 were paid I wonder? Would need to be picked up north of Leeds, PM me if interested.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 13:53 - Sep 22 with 3545 viewsITFC1983

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 13:49 - Sep 22 by Ryorry

I've done my back in and am unlikely to be able to go, but mine is a senior's ticket - could it be 'converted' if the extra £12 were paid I wonder? Would need to be picked up north of Leeds, PM me if interested.

Oh No Ryorry , I hope it isn't too bad?

Get better soon!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 13:54]

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 14:11 - Sep 22 with 3513 viewsRyorry

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 13:53 - Sep 22 by ITFC1983

Oh No Ryorry , I hope it isn't too bad?

Get better soon!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 13:54]

Thanks, really appreciate the good wishes. Is bad (sciatica) but not at the '3 months flat on back' stage - yet - trying to avoid it coming to that!

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 15:15 - Sep 22 with 3427 viewscbower

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 13:49 - Sep 22 by Ryorry

Have pm'd you. Sciatica is nasty. Hope it goes soon!

bluescouser

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 15:51 - Sep 22 with 3374 viewsblueislander

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 14:11 - Sep 22 by Ryorry

Thanks, really appreciate the good wishes. Is bad (sciatica) but not at the '3 months flat on back' stage - yet - trying to avoid it coming to that!

You have my deepest sympathy. I slipped a disc when I was 21, had a laminectomy when I was 30, and 20 years later , and had a fusion and metal plate inserted in my lower back. That was 20 years ago, and , touch wood have been fine since. Sciatica is the most exquisite pain, and I would wish it on no one. Trust yours will not need the surgical interventions I have had.
Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:04 - Sep 22 with 3347 viewskeighleyblue

sit with the home fans? :)
Login to get fewer ads

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:07 - Sep 22 with 3339 viewsRyorry

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 15:51 - Sep 22 by blueislander

You have my deepest sympathy. I slipped a disc when I was 21, had a laminectomy when I was 30, and 20 years later , and had a fusion and metal plate inserted in my lower back. That was 20 years ago, and , touch wood have been fine since. Sciatica is the most exquisite pain, and I would wish it on no one. Trust yours will not need the surgical interventions I have had.

Had surgery on it mid 70s, actually made it worse! I have a congenitally abnormally narrow spinal canal apparently - which was only diagnosed years later with the advent of new scanning technology.

Really glad yours is OK now, good to hear the ops do sometimes work!

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:11 - Sep 22 with 3332 viewsblueislander

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:07 - Sep 22 by Ryorry

Had surgery on it mid 70s, actually made it worse! I have a congenitally abnormally narrow spinal canal apparently - which was only diagnosed years later with the advent of new scanning technology.

Really glad yours is OK now, good to hear the ops do sometimes work!

I would imagine that surgical techniques ha ve progressed enormously since I had the fusion. I would seriously consider surgery to fix yours.
Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:13 - Sep 22 with 3326 viewsVerloc

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:04 - Sep 22 by keighleyblue

sit with the home fans? :)

Sold out, unless OP fancies paying £69 for ticket in "Hospitality". Also includes lasagne and garlic bread! It's the future, or so I've been told.
Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:14 - Sep 22 with 3321 viewsMullet

Try twitter.

There's always people trying to shift them (quite often me on behalf of others).

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:52 - Sep 22 with 3265 viewscbower

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:14 - Sep 22 by Mullet

Try twitter.

There's always people trying to shift them (quite often me on behalf of others).

Been to Elland Road but they're not interested. Said they informed Town at 2pm Weds. As far as I can see, it went on official ITFC website today and ITFC Twitter yesterday about 2pm. Anyway, unfortunately Ryorry can't go and has kindly offered me her senior ticket which the Elland Road Ticket Office said I can upgrade. Just waiting for her to get back to me with some directions. Thanks for the suggestion though. If you come across anyone else, still need a ticket for my boy, A £1 U16 would be great but I'd take what comes. Would buy it off you if you at ground could source one. Would be nice to put a face to the name!

bluescouser

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:53 - Sep 22 with 3263 viewsMullet

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 16:52 - Sep 22 by cbower

Been to Elland Road but they're not interested. Said they informed Town at 2pm Weds. As far as I can see, it went on official ITFC website today and ITFC Twitter yesterday about 2pm. Anyway, unfortunately Ryorry can't go and has kindly offered me her senior ticket which the Elland Road Ticket Office said I can upgrade. Just waiting for her to get back to me with some directions. Thanks for the suggestion though. If you come across anyone else, still need a ticket for my boy, A £1 U16 would be great but I'd take what comes. Would buy it off you if you at ground could source one. Would be nice to put a face to the name!

I'll ask about

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 17:32 - Sep 22 with 3202 viewsRyorry

Sorted :)

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 18:04 - Sep 22 with 3159 viewscbower

Need tickets for tomorrow PLEASE! on 17:32 - Sep 22 by Ryorry

Sorted :)

Many thanks

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024