Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waghorn 17:29 - Sep 23 with 7948 viewsyorkshireblue

Straight down the tunnel at full-time with no acknowledgment of the fans. I know it’s a small thing, but it irks me when players do that.
Waghorn on 17:31 - Sep 23 with 7137 viewspointofblue

Odd considering Waghorn, community wise, seems to be very open towards the fans - he had a lot of praise at Rangers for his work away from the pitch/training ground. Another player annoyed at not starting?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Waghorn on 17:31 - Sep 23 with 7133 viewspatrickswell

Think he may be utterly peed off that 4 goals in August sees him ending up on the bench (unused?) last week and last 10 minutes this week.
Waghorn on 17:31 - Sep 23 with 7114 viewsBenters

Bring back the Birch!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Waghorn on 17:32 - Sep 23 with 7108 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Ok with that sort of frustration. Think he'll start Tuesday.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Waghorn on 17:33 - Sep 23 with 7087 viewspointofblue

Waghorn on 17:31 - Sep 23 by patrickswell

Think he may be utterly peed off that 4 goals in August sees him ending up on the bench (unused?) last week and last 10 minutes this week.

That did make me smile at the Bolton game - him being introduced as Player of the Month and wasn't even starting at home to the bottom side.

Waghorn on 18:04 - Sep 23 with 6837 viewsSitfcB

Knew someone was gonna comment on that. He didn't look happy, coming on in the 85th min, no chance of impact.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Waghorn on 18:10 - Sep 23 with 6759 viewsElderGrizzly

Waghorn on 18:04 - Sep 23 by SitfcB

Knew someone was gonna comment on that. He didn't look happy, coming on in the 85th min, no chance of impact.

Especially when Sears got on the pitch ahead of him when we were chasing a goal.

I think it is right he isn’t starting, as Mick needed to pick a front 2 and he has gone for McG and Garner which is ok for me.
Waghorn on 18:14 - Sep 23 with 6713 viewscbower

Waghorn on 18:10 - Sep 23 by ElderGrizzly

Especially when Sears got on the pitch ahead of him when we were chasing a goal.

I think it is right he isn’t starting, as Mick needed to pick a front 2 and he has gone for McG and Garner which is ok for me.

Bringing on Sears infront of him was quite odd to be honest. Freddie isn't exactly prolific.

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

Waghorn on 18:18 - Sep 23 with 6671 views3_5_2

Waghorn on 18:14 - Sep 23 by cbower

Bringing on Sears infront of him was quite odd to be honest. Freddie isn't exactly prolific.

"Is great is Freddie"

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Waghorn on 18:49 - Sep 23 with 6449 viewsMonkeysChuff

Was introduced too late in my opinion. Should have came on instead of Sears.
Waghorn on 19:05 - Sep 23 with 6381 viewsBackToRussia

Waghorn on 18:49 - Sep 23 by MonkeysChuff

Was introduced too late in my opinion. Should have came on instead of Sears.

Does Waggy run as much as Searsy though? No, so don't be silly.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Waghorn on 19:06 - Sep 23 with 6365 viewsCaptMickMills

I noticed that also. Disappointing.
Waghorn on 19:20 - Sep 23 with 6279 viewsSwn98

oh for the days of a starting eleven and one sub
Waghorn on 20:10 - Sep 23 with 6069 viewsBlueBadger

Waghorn on 18:14 - Sep 23 by cbower

But does offer something different to Waghorn, namely a bit of pace.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Waghorn on 20:12 - Sep 23 with 6056 viewsbraveblue

Waghorn on 20:10 - Sep 23 by BlueBadger

No point having pace if you don't do anything with it.
Waghorn on 20:18 - Sep 23 with 6028 viewsBackToRussia

Waghorn on 20:10 - Sep 23 by BlueBadger

Sears is not quick.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Waghorn on 20:39 - Sep 23 with 5966 viewsolimar

Waghorn on 17:31 - Sep 23 by patrickswell

Did you see him play v Fulham and QPR? He was non-existent in both. When the team is losing and hes played poorly, in a position that isnt natural, when players are recovering from injury, I think its reasonable that he drops out for a bit.
When he gets his chance, if he takes it, he will be back in the team again. Until then, he will just have to bide his time like Sears, Celina and the rest.
Waghorn on 21:33 - Sep 23 with 5785 viewsNo9

Listening to MM it seems he only put him on at the end to placate him?
Waghorn on 21:35 - Sep 23 with 5771 viewspointofblue

Waghorn on 20:39 - Sep 23 by olimar

Did you see him play v Fulham and QPR? He was non-existent in both. When the team is losing and hes played poorly, in a position that isnt natural, when players are recovering from injury, I think its reasonable that he drops out for a bit.
When he gets his chance, if he takes it, he will be back in the team again. Until then, he will just have to bide his time like Sears, Celina and the rest.

To be fair, against Fulham he and Sears were completely overwhelmed because the midfield was completely over-exposed. I wouldn't blame either of them for that performance - they were out of position in a mess of a four.

Waghorn on 21:43 - Sep 23 with 5718 viewsolimar

Waghorn on 21:35 - Sep 23 by pointofblue

To be fair, against Fulham he and Sears were completely overwhelmed because the midfield was completely over-exposed. I wouldn't blame either of them for that performance - they were out of position in a mess of a four.

But QPR also... neither he nor Sears have retained their places in the team, which demonstrates that the systems, and their roles in it, werent working.
Waghorn on 23:20 - Sep 23 with 5545 viewspatrickswell

Waghorn on 20:39 - Sep 23 by olimar

I saw him at QPR and agree that he was anonymous n that match, but I can't blame him if he feels hard done by given his scoring record in the opening month of the season. Not to mention, just getting 5 minutes of action in the last 2 matches.
Waghorn on 00:00 - Sep 24 with 5467 viewspointofblue

Waghorn on 21:43 - Sep 23 by olimar

But QPR also... neither he nor Sears have retained their places in the team, which demonstrates that the systems, and their roles in it, werent working.

No but anyone could tell you that was the case. The question is whether he deserved, on goal scoring record, to take the place of Garner or McGoldrick in the favoured striker position. And, due to his goalscoring record in August, he probably feels unfortunate there.

Waghorn on 00:45 - Sep 24 with 5406 viewsSwansea_Blue

Waghorn on 20:12 - Sep 23 by braveblue

No point having pace if you don't do anything with it.

No need to bring Danny Haynes into this thread

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Waghorn on 01:38 - Sep 24 with 5356 viewsDolly2.0

I'm amazed anyone notices such things, let alone gets upset by it.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Waghorn on 08:24 - Sep 24 with 5169 viewsartsbossbeard

Waghorn on 01:38 - Sep 24 by Dolly2.0

I'm amazed anyone notices such things, let alone gets upset by it.

It's better to get upset over the supposed bias of a commentator, of course.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024