Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was at Leeds yesterday - not understanding all the positivity 18:50 - Sep 24 with 1069 viewswerringtonblue

We were totally awful first half. Much improved second half (but off a very low standard) - maybe think we dragged Leeds down to our level?

McGoldrick was class throughout.Bart made a huge howler but he deserves forgiveness as he has earned us loads of points before. Garner worked his socks off but was not supported enough - mainly because McGoldrick dropped so deep to try to get in the game - our wonderfully talented midfield, so we are led to believe, was lacking again. What has Waghorn got to do to get on before Sears? And Celina has a lot to offer and I'll forgive some errors for some flair which we desperately need - hopefully we will see plenty more of him.

Defence was poor throughout - to be fair, so was Leeds giving Didz a free header and the keeper passing it to Joey.

In spite of us being so average, we could have got a point - fair enough, we have nicked points we might have lost so far this year - enjoy the ride being an Ipswich fan.
I was at Leeds yesterday - not understanding all the positivity on 19:06 - Sep 24 with 1007 viewsBackToRussia

4+ points from next two games will allow some hope to remain for being competitive this season.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024