Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sunderland Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Sep 25 with 18473 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32326/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sunderland-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:32 - Sep 25 with 10802 viewsGavTWTD

Greetings everyone. Luke Chambers is currently talking to the press. Once Mick has spoken wih iFollow at 1pm, he'll then talk to us live here

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:38 - Sep 25 with 10793 viewsAndrewPC

Hello, just read Harry from Bath's article on the Sunderland camp. Should be 3 points Town if their sentiment on the team is anything to go by.

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:39 - Sep 25 with 10793 viewsGavTWTD

Ther certainly aren't very optimistic

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:39 - Sep 25 with 10793 viewsGavTWTD

#they're

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:40 - Sep 25 with 10789 viewsAndrewPC

There again, sentiment is nearly always an unreliable forecasting tool !!

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:42 - Sep 25 with 10785 viewsAndrewPC

Their detestation of the new manager Grayson did surprise me.

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:45 - Sep 25 with 10785 viewsAndrewPC

For Ipswich, can anyone explain the silence surrounding Luke Hyam ?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:45 - Sep 25 with 10785 viewsGavTWTD

he's had another setback, I thought

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:47 - Sep 25 with 10784 viewsAndrewPC

When players who are injured keep having setbacks I wonder if it is not also partly psychological ?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:47 - Sep 25 with 10784 viewsGavTWTD

Knudsen Back But Downes and Rowe Miss Leeds Trip 21st Sep 2017 15:23
Defender Jonas Knudsen is fit for Saturday’s trip to Leeds United but midfielders Flynn Downes and Danny Rowe have both been ruled out of the game against the Championship leaders. 14

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:47 - Sep 25 with 10783 viewsGavTWTD

hyam might return to training today, according to that link

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:47 - Sep 25 with 10783 viewsAndrewPC

Th

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:48 - Sep 25 with 10783 viewsAndrewPC

would be positive !

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:49 - Sep 25 with 10782 viewsGavTWTD

I don't think Hyam would get into the team if everyone was fit

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:49 - Sep 25 with 10782 viewsAndrewPC

I remember "Reg" Varney - really bad injury; but hugely positive mental attitude and he was back fit as a fiddle in no time

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:50 - Sep 25 with 10779 viewsBotham1981

agree no place for Hyam in the team, watched him again in the U23 game a couple of weeks ago and really only league 2 or conference standard
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:50 - Sep 25 with 10778 viewsAndrewPC

Gav, I tend to agree. If he is not back soon and seriously challenging for a place in the team then his Town future is uncertain

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:50 - Sep 25 with 10778 viewsBotham1981

also we have such a good crop of young mids we dont him and his yellow card count
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:51 - Sep 25 with 10777 viewsGavTWTD

Indeed. I hope we have some real news of Huws return. Key player for me

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:52 - Sep 25 with 10776 viewsPhilTWTD

Going to be late, not spoken to Chambo yet.
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:52 - Sep 25 with 10776 viewsBotham1981

what willhappen first - crystal palace score or Mick turns up for TWTD TV on time?
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Sep 25 with 10774 viewsGavTWTD

I do wonder sometimes if it's worth doing these live

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Sep 25 with 10774 viewsAndrewPC

What will happen first, Roy H gets sacked at Palace or Connor Wickman makes it backto the first team ?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Sep 25 with 10767 viewsBotham1981

its worth it Gav - but sometimes like last season when the pre-match pint was better than the match, this pre-match banter is .......
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Sep 25 with 10767 viewsAndrewPC

Chin up Gav don't get disheartened !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024