Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What team are we expecting tonight then? 14:53 - Sep 26 with 2286 viewsitfcjoe

Not followed much since the weekend as was away but sounded like we played well enough.

So is it the same team, or potentially Celina or Sears in for Nydam who may need a rest after playing Saturday? Waghorn can count himself unlucky but Garner and McG seem to be striking up a partnership

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 14:55 - Sep 26 with 2268 viewsReuser_is_God

Sears in for Nydam I'd iamgine.

I'd go for Celina personally given how low on confidence Sunderland are.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 14:55 - Sep 26 with 2265 viewsJakeITFC

4-3-3, Waghorn in for Nydam.
What team are we expecting tonight then? on 14:55 - Sep 26 with 2263 viewshype313

I'd like to see us go for the jugular, Sunderland are in freefall, and we should capitlise on that.

Don't know about anyone else but I'd like to see Sears on the bench for this one.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 14:57 - Sep 26 with 2259 viewsElderGrizzly

Sunderland are a basic 442 aren't they?I'd expect we'll match them, with Celina coming on at half-time when we are drawing 0-0. Almost like it's dejavu....
What team are we expecting tonight then? on 14:57 - Sep 26 with 2250 viewsitfcjoe

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 14:55 - Sep 26 by JakeITFC

4-3-3, Waghorn in for Nydam.

I'd prefer to see us stick to some form of 442/4231 as it just suits us much better - but a lot of times how the opposition lines up does clearly come into mick's thinking with regards to their shape

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 14:58 - Sep 26 with 2233 viewsElderGrizzly

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 14:55 - Sep 26 by hype313

I'd like to see us go for the jugular, Sunderland are in freefall, and we should capitlise on that.

Don't know about anyone else but I'd like to see Sears on the bench for this one.

Agree. Sears hasn't done enough this season to earn a start above the other options we have on the bench.

I'd like to see 4312 with McG behind Garner and Waghorn.

We're likely to see 442 with Sears left and Ward right.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 14:59]
What team are we expecting tonight then? on 15:00 - Sep 26 with 2217 viewshype313

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 14:58 - Sep 26 by ElderGrizzly

Agree. Sears hasn't done enough this season to earn a start above the other options we have on the bench.

I'd like to see 4312 with McG behind Garner and Waghorn.

We're likely to see 442 with Sears left and Ward right.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 14:59]

I like your 4312 option, but I can't see it happening. Sears is in Mick's circle of trust.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 16:08 - Sep 26 with 2106 viewsElderGrizzly

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 15:00 - Sep 26 by hype313

I like your 4312 option, but I can't see it happening. Sears is in Mick's circle of trust.

He has started to drop out, like he did towards the end of last season.

Still, he seems Mick's safe option when he needs something different on the left due to injury/loss of form.

4312 with Skuse, Adeyemi and Ward in midfield and allowing Celina to come on and replace one of the front 2/3 if we want to switch formation would be a lovely way to go.
Login to get fewer ads

What team are we expecting tonight then? on 16:30 - Sep 26 with 2049 viewsClausThomsen

Hard to say as he's gonna shuffle it around.

I hope we play a back 5, we're leaking too many goals with a 4.

Celina and Waghorn up front? Can't see Celina being used on the left from the start by Mick.
What team are we expecting tonight then? on 16:55 - Sep 26 with 1976 viewsStadiumofdark

4-4-2

Bart

Kenlock
Spence
Chambers
Irofa

Celina
Skuse
Tom
Ward

Sears
Waghorn

I think he'll have to rest a few after a frantic second half @ Leeds.

I can't get my head round Bru being near the team / squad. HE could only manage 60 mins when match fit.... nevermind now. Unless he's now rested.
2-1 town
What team are we expecting tonight then? on 17:02 - Sep 26 with 1943 viewsNo9

I don't really mind as long as MM sets out to take control of midfield instead of conceding it then dicating the game upfield instead of rearguard action.
What team are we expecting tonight then? on 17:13 - Sep 26 with 1903 viewsWallingford_Boy

One lacking in confidence after 4 defeats in 5 games!!

Only teasing, same as Saturday, bar Celina for Nydam.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024