Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Hyam 14:57 - Sep 26 with 6291 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

Just been informed from a friend of LH that Luke has had a 2nd Operation on his Knee on Monday and will miss the remainder if not all of the season

Pale rider

Luke Hyam on 14:58 - Sep 26 with 6249 viewsReuser_is_God

In other news water is wet.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Luke Hyam on 15:00 - Sep 26 with 6234 viewsVic

If correct I suspect that that really will be the end of him here. An unfulfilled career in the Valderama league beckons I reckon.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Luke Hyam on 15:03 - Sep 26 with 6196 viewshype313

Luke Hyam on 15:00 - Sep 26 by Vic

If correct I suspect that that really will be the end of him here. An unfulfilled career in the Valderama league beckons I reckon.

Was thinking the same, wouldn't be surprised to see him at Leiston next season.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Luke Hyam on 15:05 - Sep 26 with 6180 viewsIllinoisblue

Luke Hyam on 15:03 - Sep 26 by hype313

Was thinking the same, wouldn't be surprised to see him at Leiston next season.

you have to feel sorry for him; young player pdoing well for his local team gone from a regular starter in the 1st team to permanently injured and now, possibly, looking at the end of his ITFC career. Imagine trying to cope with that disappointment in your young 20s.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Luke Hyam on 15:08 - Sep 26 with 6156 viewshype313

Luke Hyam on 15:05 - Sep 26 by Illinoisblue

you have to feel sorry for him; young player pdoing well for his local team gone from a regular starter in the 1st team to permanently injured and now, possibly, looking at the end of his ITFC career. Imagine trying to cope with that disappointment in your young 20s.

Yep, it would be a huge comedown, however this is all just pure speculation at the moment.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Luke Hyam on 15:15 - Sep 26 with 6124 viewsOnlyOneSuperJim

I feel sorry for him too and really hope he still has a future here
I would not make up the story ...nothing to gain from that ...im not 10
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 15:35]

Pale rider

Luke Hyam on 15:23 - Sep 26 with 6085 viewsitfcjoe

The only positive for Hyam is he is from a generation of footballers where he will have at least earned a decent wedge for a few years if this does turn out to be the case - if he has been sensible with his money he should at least have a couple of properties etc

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Luke Hyam on 15:29 - Sep 26 with 6041 viewsMattinLondon

Luke Hyam on 15:23 - Sep 26 by itfcjoe

The only positive for Hyam is he is from a generation of footballers where he will have at least earned a decent wedge for a few years if this does turn out to be the case - if he has been sensible with his money he should at least have a couple of properties etc

I'm not sure if he has been earning decent money for all that long.

Seem to remember a TWTD story on here not that long ago stating that prior to signing a new contact he was earning quite a modest wage - in comparison to footballing standards. But I could possibly be mixing my stories.
Login to get fewer ads

Luke Hyam on 15:32 - Sep 26 with 6014 viewsmarcus1642

Luke Hyam and Teddy Bishop are finished in my opinion.
Luke Hyam on 15:34 - Sep 26 with 5998 viewsitfcjoe

Luke Hyam on 15:29 - Sep 26 by MattinLondon

I'm not sure if he has been earning decent money for all that long.

Seem to remember a TWTD story on here not that long ago stating that prior to signing a new contact he was earning quite a modest wage - in comparison to footballing standards. But I could possibly be mixing my stories.

But a modest wage in football standards would still be well over >£100k a year, and he signed a new contract after all that.

Money isn't be all and end all, but he will have earned enough to set himself up at least was main point

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Luke Hyam on 15:36 - Sep 26 with 5977 viewsmarcus1642

There's a question Phil Ham could put to MM in the post match interview after Sunderland.
Luke Hyam on 15:41 - Sep 26 with 5944 viewschicoazul

Poor bugga. Good luck in the future Lukey. Must be why Bru is back indeed.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Luke Hyam on 16:01 - Sep 26 with 5868 viewsWD19

I recall someone on here posting Hyams view on the current contract he is sitting on:

"mate they take the fcking piss, same fcking money on a 2 year deal, fcking joke"
Luke Hyam on 16:45 - Sep 26 with 5699 viewsPopeye

Luke Hyam on 16:01 - Sep 26 by WD19

I recall someone on here posting Hyams view on the current contract he is sitting on:

"mate they take the fcking piss, same fcking money on a 2 year deal, fcking joke"

Rumoured he was on £600 a week before he signed his latest contract
Luke Hyam on 16:46 - Sep 26 with 5687 viewsSpruceMoose

Luke Hyam on 16:45 - Sep 26 by Popeye

He's been stealing a living for years now. He wouldn't make it in my businesses.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Luke Hyam on 17:09 - Sep 26 with 5586 viewsNo9

This is turning into a very sad story
Luke Hyam on 17:56 - Sep 26 with 5479 viewsEastTownBlue

Luke Hyam on 16:45 - Sep 26 by Popeye

Refusing that initial offer was the correct thing to do for himself.

He is unlikely to get a better contract than he is on at the moment within the game.
Luke Hyam on 19:01 - Sep 26 with 5322 viewsCoco

Luke Hyam on 15:32 - Sep 26 by marcus1642

Luke Hyam and Teddy Bishop are finished in my opinion.

Both spent too much time body building developing bodies imo

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

on 22:16 - Sep 26 with 5050 views_

Luke Hyam on 19:01 - Sep 26 by Coco

Both spent too much time body building developing bodies imo

Luke Hyam on 22:18 - Sep 26 with 5022 viewsWallingford_Boy

Out of interest, what's the difference between all and the remainder of the season?

RIP Sir Bobby

Luke Hyam on 22:19 - Sep 26 with 4998 viewspointofblue

on 22:16 - Sep 26 by _

And I'm sure the fitness coaches would come down on them hard if they felt they were not looking after themselves properly.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024