Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anybody shed some light on this ? 23:25 - Sep 26 with 6470 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

M.M.
“But I had a really tough year last year and I thought it was a bit wrong of them to sing that I’m getting sacked in the morning [tonight], I thought that was a bit appalling. I didn’t like that, to be honest.”

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 23:27 - Sep 26 with 6400 viewstextbackup

It was sung, but honestly thought it was imagined at their manager!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 23:28 - Sep 26 with 6397 viewsSitfcB

He's joking.

We sang you're getting sacked in the morning to Simon Grayson, MM shared a joke with SG on the touch line, and pointed to himself.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 23:29 - Sep 26 with 6364 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mick's joking I think the Banksy

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 23:31 - Sep 26 with 6342 viewsLuk38644

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 23:28 - Sep 26 by SitfcB

He's joking.

We sang you're getting sacked in the morning to Simon Grayson, MM shared a joke with SG on the touch line, and pointed to himself.

He also applauded towards us in the North Stand after that so the comment in the OP is tongue-in-cheek of course.
Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 23:43 - Sep 26 with 6216 viewsDolly2.0

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 23:31 - Sep 26 by Luk38644

He also applauded towards us in the North Stand after that so the comment in the OP is tongue-in-cheek of course.

Yeah, I think Phil should've ended that bit with "he joked".

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 00:24 - Sep 27 with 6072 viewsBlueBadger

What I think is that Mick is possibly having some fun with the 'over analyse everything the manager says' crowd.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 00:37 - Sep 27 with 6051 viewsconnorscontract

I saw Mick lean over to Grayson as it was being sung, point at the North Stand, point at Grayson and at himself and then over his shoulder. I took it to mean "Ignore it mate, they were singing it to me last year. These things pass."

I agree with Mick. I think it's a sh1tty thing to sing to a man like Grayson, who seems decent enough. We all wring our hands over Gary Speed's suicide, but then think that singing that is ok without knowing the bloke or his family or how they are coping.

The singing was great in the North Stand. My first time in Section 6. Fantastic that so many of the players now have their own songs.
Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 08:31 - Sep 27 with 5742 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 00:24 - Sep 27 by BlueBadger

What I think is that Mick is possibly having some fun with the 'over analyse everything the manager says' crowd.

I'm usually fairly appreciative of Mick's dry humour and blunt talking....in this instance I think his point would have been better made more directly and for the reasons outlined by Connorscontract.

Login to get fewer ads

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 09:43 - Sep 27 with 5610 viewsTVRBlue

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 00:37 - Sep 27 by connorscontract

I saw Mick lean over to Grayson as it was being sung, point at the North Stand, point at Grayson and at himself and then over his shoulder. I took it to mean "Ignore it mate, they were singing it to me last year. These things pass."

I agree with Mick. I think it's a sh1tty thing to sing to a man like Grayson, who seems decent enough. We all wring our hands over Gary Speed's suicide, but then think that singing that is ok without knowing the bloke or his family or how they are coping.

The singing was great in the North Stand. My first time in Section 6. Fantastic that so many of the players now have their own songs.

Very good post connorscontract, particularly the second paragraph.
Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 13:20 - Sep 27 with 5401 viewsSpruceMoose

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 23:43 - Sep 26 by Dolly2.0

Terrible journalism there, Phil.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 13:31 - Sep 27 with 5366 viewsPhilTWTD

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 13:20 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

*Looks up DapperElk's agent's number*
Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 13:34 - Sep 27 with 5353 viewsSpruceMoose

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 13:31 - Sep 27 by PhilTWTD

*Looks up DapperElk's agent's number*

TWTD - The Home of Fake News.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 17:48 - Sep 27 with 5193 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 13:34 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

TWTD - The Home of Fake News.

Not to mention fake moose(s), (meese) !

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 21:05 - Sep 27 with 5042 viewsMullet

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 13:20 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Shot in the morning, shot in the mooorning.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 21:31 - Sep 27 with 4986 viewsjas0999

He's done you up like a kipper! Just a joke,
Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 22:06 - Sep 27 with 4944 viewsWeWereZombies

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 17:48 - Sep 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Not to mention fake moose(s), (meese) !

There's a moose

loose

aboot the news

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 22:20 - Sep 27 with 4915 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 22:06 - Sep 27 by WeWereZombies

There's a moose

loose

aboot the news

Or noose !

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 18:12 - Sep 28 with 4690 viewsWickets

Everybody including Mick knows who it was aimed at, he just cant help himself. I'm a Yorkshireman and i'm always right even when i'm wrong. !!
Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 19:07 - Sep 28 with 4645 viewsstrikalite

Can anybody shed some light on this ? on 23:43 - Sep 26 by Dolly2.0

Yep, when you read it you can't tell...

Got me too must admit...

Sacked in the morning? by strikalite 27 Sep 2017 10:01
Sunderland supporters sang that at 1-1 then? Mick said he didn't like having that sung at him last night so assuming it was Sunderland fans when they equalized?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024