Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this 17:27 - Sep 27 with 27865 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Was seeing what they make of the game Saturday and our start.

A Town fan was on there saying about our start and then got this reply:

'You are reminding me of what we were like at this exact same stage last season.

I see above you tip yourselves to win? If I'm honest I had you down as relegation favourites at the start of the season and despite your current position I would still consider you to be in danger.

I've just had a quick look at your results for this season and I cant believe that when you compare ours and yours you fancy yourselves to win? Sorry mate but I think were gonna smash your hopes and dreams to pieces at the weekend.

Just saw that your a part of a very select group, very few teams have lost to Palace this season and your one of them, that says it all about what you should be expecting this season.

Don't get me wrong, enjoy where you are for now but just remain realistic and consider your in a pretty false position right now.

One thing I guarantee you is you haven't played a team like us yet this season and it will be interesting to see how you handle playing against better opposition than you have done so far.

If you get a result against us then I will start to take you seriously.'

A cracking attempt to overtake Reading/Bournemouth/Derby fans as the most arragant in the country. For us to not get beat 8-0 on Saturday would be a remarkable achievement against the mighty Bristol City.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:29 - Sep 27 with 16684 viewstractordownsouth

I've always hated that lot. Mind you, makes it satisfying when they throw money at it every year and get nowhere!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:30 - Sep 27 with 16661 viewsm14_blue

You busy c***
Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:31 - Sep 27 with 16657 viewsSpruceMoose

Trying to rip off Harry eh?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:32 - Sep 27 with 16633 viewsbluewein

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:30 - Sep 27 by m14_blue

You busy c***

OI.

Less of the “busy”...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:35 - Sep 27 with 16604 viewsPJH

I see Birmingham City have won one game, I wonder who that was against?
Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:36 - Sep 27 with 16597 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It's almost like they're deliberately prodding for a reaction...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:37 - Sep 27 with 16583 viewsTractorCam

"I guarantee you haven't played a team like us yet" hope we smash them now

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:44 - Sep 27 with 16546 viewsHarryfromBath

I'm surrounded by them over here and Rommy's research made a penny drop in my thinking. You never - ever - hear from them when they lose or hit bad form, but a win or two and out they all come from the woodwork. They have never had much success and we may be dealing with a lack of self-confidence here. A bit like another team I know. Just a thought.

I haven't looked at anything they have posted since their win over Bolton, but everything before that pointed to (a) a tight defence and (b) profligacy in front of goal. They score a few and create plenty of chances, but there is a pattern of being very wasteful. It would make my life easier if we beat them on Saturday.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Login to get fewer ads

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 18:13 - Sep 27 with 16366 viewsBlueBadger

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:29 - Sep 27 by tractordownsouth

I've always hated that lot. Mind you, makes it satisfying when they throw money at it every year and get nowhere!

They're like an even sh1tter version of Derby.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 18:16 - Sep 27 with 16316 viewsBlue_Order

Gas Loyal.
Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 18:20 - Sep 27 with 16295 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 17:44 - Sep 27 by HarryfromBath

I'm surrounded by them over here and Rommy's research made a penny drop in my thinking. You never - ever - hear from them when they lose or hit bad form, but a win or two and out they all come from the woodwork. They have never had much success and we may be dealing with a lack of self-confidence here. A bit like another team I know. Just a thought.

I haven't looked at anything they have posted since their win over Bolton, but everything before that pointed to (a) a tight defence and (b) profligacy in front of goal. They score a few and create plenty of chances, but there is a pattern of being very wasteful. It would make my life easier if we beat them on Saturday.

They've always reminded me of Norwich. Put Swansea in that category too.

Have never done anything of note in their history, and whenever they assemble a half decent team they spectacularly collapse.

Bristol is the largest city in the country to never produce title winning side I believe.

Poll: Best Football Song

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 18:26 - Sep 27 with 16265 viewsKieran_Knows

Hate Bristol City with an absolute passion, and I have no idea why.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 19:07 - Sep 27 with 16101 viewsSteve_M

I do like the way they don't think a Lee Johnson side will fade away again this season. And they finished below us last year.

But, don't get so wound up by what opposing fans say. Anyone confidently predicting a result on Saturday hasn't watched this division much.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 19:58 - Sep 27 with 15835 viewsFtnfwest

Maybe they are but you realise this is one person? Probably a spotty little oik as well
Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 20:14 - Sep 27 with 15750 viewsdirtyboy

Regardless of opinions, they are in good form and are creating lots of chances and will be tough to beat.

I'm more hopeful than confident to be honest.

Could be another goal fest by all accounts
Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 20:21 - Sep 27 with 15713 viewsclive_baker

2 things.

1) It's utterly ridiculous to conclude, based on the ramblings of one clown on a Bristol City message board that their whole fan base are now the 'most arrogant fans in the country'.

2) "You're just a s**t Harry from Bath, s**t Harry from Baaaaaaath".

#BUSY

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 20:57 - Sep 27 with 15515 viewsMach_foreignBlue

That post doesn't appeal to the number of their fans as they have criticised the poster.
Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 21:01 - Sep 27 with 15480 viewsMullet

They're people that drink cider out of choice and live in a city big enough for a Prem team and barely troubled the second tier for years.

Given they tend to spend big lumps to finish 15th or so, I'd not be too concerned.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 21:19 - Sep 27 with 15416 viewsHarryfromBath

Out of nothing more than idle curiosity, I had a look on the Newcastle forums to see what they made of last night. This post is cruel, but it did make me smile...

"I always know whether Sunderland have done well or poor due to the nature of the screams from next door when they're playing but tonight was slightly different.

"When they went 4-1 down my next door neighbour simply went and stood in his garden and stared out across the fields out the back of our estate for about 20 minutes, kicked his bin over, calmly picked it up then went back inside."

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 21:27 - Sep 27 with 15369 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 20:21 - Sep 27 by clive_baker

2 things.

1) It's utterly ridiculous to conclude, based on the ramblings of one clown on a Bristol City message board that their whole fan base are now the 'most arrogant fans in the country'.

2) "You're just a s**t Harry from Bath, s**t Harry from Baaaaaaath".

#BUSY

I didn't mean their whole fanbase.

I just meant his post was an attempt to make them look like they were the most arragant fans.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Hahaha, love that on 21:33 - Sep 27 with 15347 viewsDyland

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 21:19 - Sep 27 by HarryfromBath

Out of nothing more than idle curiosity, I had a look on the Newcastle forums to see what they made of last night. This post is cruel, but it did make me smile...

"I always know whether Sunderland have done well or poor due to the nature of the screams from next door when they're playing but tonight was slightly different.

"When they went 4-1 down my next door neighbour simply went and stood in his garden and stared out across the fields out the back of our estate for about 20 minutes, kicked his bin over, calmly picked it up then went back inside."

On to Brizzle, I can't help but feel a creeping sense of deja vu a la the Fulham game. That's unusual for me after a result like last night. Really looking forward to Saturday nonetheless. Pretty big game (again) to see where we are and how the team is set up and performs.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Hahaha, love that on 21:36 - Sep 27 with 15320 viewsMullet

Hahaha, love that on 21:33 - Sep 27 by Dyland

On to Brizzle, I can't help but feel a creeping sense of deja vu a la the Fulham game. That's unusual for me after a result like last night. Really looking forward to Saturday nonetheless. Pretty big game (again) to see where we are and how the team is set up and performs.

We'll dick 'em you massive chuffnut

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 21:49 - Sep 27 with 15221 viewsJ2BLUE

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 21:19 - Sep 27 by HarryfromBath

I genuinely love the despair of fans of other clubs. Especially when we inflict it. Wonderful.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 22:02 - Sep 27 with 15181 viewsWeWereZombies

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 19:58 - Sep 27 by Ftnfwest

Maybe they are but you realise this is one person? Probably a spotty little oik as well

That's a bit personal towards Rommy, isn't it?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 22:09 - Sep 27 with 15149 viewsMJallday

Just popped on the Bristol City forum and seen this on 18:13 - Sep 27 by BlueBadger

They're like an even sh1tter version of Derby.

"you're just a budget derby county."

that should infuriate a few of them on their forums.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024