Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? 19:37 - Sep 27 with 4899 viewscbower

Don't get to many home games, just about 12 away games per year so wasn't their last night to hear for myself. Are "Super Mick" chants back or feeling close? There was no sign of one at Leeds despite the performance.

bluescouser

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 19:42 - Sep 27 with 4877 viewsSitfcB

I started it last night and a few people joined in, in SBRL. #SuperMick

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 4862 viewsSpruceMoose

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 19:42 - Sep 27 by SitfcB

I started it last night and a few people joined in, in SBRL. #SuperMick

Did you get shhhhed?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 19:45 - Sep 27 with 4865 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There were chants if supermick at Millwall and Barnsley

Yesterday there was a very loud E I E I E I O chant with 'McCarthy is our king' sung at full volume

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 19:46 - Sep 27 with 4851 viewsSpruceMoose

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 19:45 - Sep 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Yesterday there was a very loud E I E I E I O chant with 'McCarthy is our king' sung at full volume

That Cormac does write some cracking novels I suppose.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

How close are we to on 19:48 - Sep 27 with 4844 viewsBluefish

My initial thought is a win against the sister botherers but i think even that won't be enough for many.

It is probably fair to say though as soon as it returns many of the mickout brigade will have a swift u turn when they realisee that the popular choice is against them

I am starting to think Mick might need to do his bit for a full repair and soften up his attitude. I think he is absolutely right to treat his abuse with contempt and he is entitled to carry that on but if he wants a full repair then he should give a little
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 19:49]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 20:14 - Sep 27 with 4754 viewsSitfcB

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 19:44 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Did you get shhhhed?

Nope

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 20:22 - Sep 27 with 4732 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD understands such chants are 'imminent'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 20:26 - Sep 27 with 4728 viewsSpruceMoose

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 20:22 - Sep 27 by factual_blue

TWTD understands such chants are 'imminent'.

Are you sure you don't mean impotent?

Login to get fewer ads

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 20:59 - Sep 27 with 4647 viewsPinewoodblue

The obvious answer is convincing wins in our next two home games.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:02 - Sep 27 with 4637 viewsClapham_Junction

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 19:45 - Sep 27 by The_Romford_Blue

There was a group of lads in front of me at Palace who kept trying to start it, but it never really got going.
How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:23 - Sep 27 with 4598 viewsDyland

Win the next two, or draw with good performances, then rout the next lot at PR and pretty sure that will do it.

Personally I've never sung that song, or your football is sh1t one. Both are a bit cringey. I preferred Mickmac Mickmcmickmac Mickmcmickmac Mickmcmickmcarthy... Terry Terryterry Terryterry Terryterryconnor. Better lyrics.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:30 - Sep 27 with 4588 viewssotd78

"Your football is great, your football is great, Mick McCarthy, your football is great!"

:)

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:30 - Sep 27 with 4589 viewsjas0999

When deserved it should be chanted. But, when we perform as we did Bolton at home, then no. Game to game basis. Two good showings. Eighteen months of rubbish.
How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:34 - Sep 27 with 4577 viewsDyland

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:30 - Sep 27 by sotd78

"Your football is great, your football is great, Mick McCarthy, your football is great!"

Fans could switch even within the same game depending on what's going on.

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:55 - Sep 27 with 4529 viewsPinewoodblue

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:23 - Sep 27 by Dyland

Win the next two, or draw with good performances, then rout the next lot at PR and pretty sure that will do it.

Personally I've never sung that song, or your football is sh1t one. Both are a bit cringey. I preferred Mickmac Mickmcmickmac Mickmcmickmac Mickmcmickmcarthy... Terry Terryterry Terryterry Terryterryconnor. Better lyrics.

The home game after next is Norwich winning that should be sufficient. We might also hear that Ipswich Toen is the greatest football team the world has ever seen

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:55 - Sep 27 with 4527 viewsDyland

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:55 - Sep 27 by Pinewoodblue

The home game after next is Norwich winning that should be sufficient. We might also hear that Ipswich Toen is the greatest football team the world has ever seen

That's what I'm getting at buh.

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 22:04 - Sep 27 with 4509 viewsfactual_blue

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 20:26 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Are you sure you don't mean impotent?

My medical records are a matter purely for me and my large team of healthcare professionals.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 05:55 - Sep 28 with 4366 viewsBenters

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:30 - Sep 27 by jas0999

When deserved it should be chanted. But, when we perform as we did Bolton at home, then no. Game to game basis. Two good showings. Eighteen months of rubbish.

Harsh.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 10:23 - Sep 28 with 4217 viewscarsey

Not even close IMO and I won't ever sing it
How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 10:31 - Sep 28 with 4199 viewsHalf_Idiot

How close are we to "Super Mick" chants? on 21:30 - Sep 27 by sotd78

"I think you're alright! I think you're alright! Mick McCarthy, I think you're alright!"
How close are we to on 11:57 - Sep 28 with 4133 viewsmarcus1642

How close are we to on 19:48 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

My initial thought is a win against the sister botherers but i think even that won't be enough for many.

It is probably fair to say though as soon as it returns many of the mickout brigade will have a swift u turn when they realisee that the popular choice is against them

I am starting to think Mick might need to do his bit for a full repair and soften up his attitude. I think he is absolutely right to treat his abuse with contempt and he is entitled to carry that on but if he wants a full repair then he should give a little
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 19:49]

Nicely put. I think in terms of, who's worst than us and I think there is four or five teams that match that category.

Still think we will finish in the bottom ten and MM will be off at the end of the season. Very much enjoying the moment though, and long may it continue but it won't last.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024