Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any financial folk about re. Investing 09:43 - Sep 28 with 3142 viewsLimitlessBlue

Will soon have a little pot of cash to invest from a sale of a property and looking at the best way to invest the money. Anyone have experience of investmenting? - approx £75k to invest.
Have no idea about investing but need to otherwise will blow the whole lot on impulse purchases!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 09:48 - Sep 28 with 3126 viewsbluefunk

PM sent
Any financial folk about re. Investing on 09:55 - Sep 28 with 3095 viewsBergholtBru

http://mjs.capital/
Try this, I was in a simillar situation a while back and invested in several schemes like this with an average return approx 10% p/a

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 10:40 - Sep 28 with 3027 viewsNo9

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 09:55 - Sep 28 by BergholtBru

Try this, I was in a simillar situation a while back and invested in several schemes like this with an average return approx 10% p/a

The web page doesn't tell you whether or not your capital is at risk?
I believe that is an infringement of th FCA?
Any financial folk about re. Investing on 10:43 - Sep 28 with 3023 viewsReuser_is_God

Football Index :)

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 10:45 - Sep 28 with 3017 viewsbluefunk

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 10:40 - Sep 28 by No9

If you know anything about investing you will see that this is a very risky investment, compared to most mainstream investments - your capital is very much at risk,
Any financial folk about re. Investing on 10:45 - Sep 28 with 3017 viewsJ2BLUE

Get several professional opinions, do your own research and never just go on anyone's word.

Do you have any debt with a high interest rate? How do you see the short-medium term economy?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:15 - Sep 28 with 2971 viewsBergholtBru

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 10:40 - Sep 28 by No9

It is at risk, and I am OK with that. More of a medium risk investment than a low (ISA type) investment. I have several of these all with different providers, in order to spread the risk. The scheme I mentioned is insured. The company make a profit by means of arbitrage, ie) I lend money by way of a bond at a certain ROI, they then lend on to industry at a slightly better ROI thus making their profit. I know of no way at present to make a descent return on a low risk investment although my broker will advise me if safer ( lower beta value ) investments are available. Of course there`s always buying bricks and mortar.

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:17 - Sep 28 with 2956 viewsbadadski

Exclusive Star Wars lego - Fact
Login to get fewer ads

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:24 - Sep 28 with 2932 viewsNo9

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:15 - Sep 28 by BergholtBru

It is at risk, and I am OK with that. More of a medium risk investment than a low (ISA type) investment. I have several of these all with different providers, in order to spread the risk. The scheme I mentioned is insured. The company make a profit by means of arbitrage, ie) I lend money by way of a bond at a certain ROI, they then lend on to industry at a slightly better ROI thus making their profit. I know of no way at present to make a descent return on a low risk investment although my broker will advise me if safer ( lower beta value ) investments are available. Of course there`s always buying bricks and mortar.

But they are supposed to tell you, before you invest whether or not your capital is at risk.
If you do not know this you are not in a good place.
If they get into difficulties at any time, what is there to stop them looking after their mates and chucking the rest to the dogs?
Won't be the first time
Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:26 - Sep 28 with 2926 viewschicoazul

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:15 - Sep 28 by BergholtBru

you're either mad or very very rich.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:29 - Sep 28 with 2914 viewsBergholtBru

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:26 - Sep 28 by chicoazul

you're either mad or very very rich.

Well I`m certainly not very, very, rich. Why am I mad??

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:32 - Sep 28 with 2902 viewschicoazul

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:29 - Sep 28 by BergholtBru

No9 has basically set it out.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:32 - Sep 28 with 2901 viewsNo9

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:29 - Sep 28 by BergholtBru

We have been here before, we know you are very rich
Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:34 - Sep 28 with 2890 viewstrncbluearmy

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 09:55 - Sep 28 by BergholtBru

With all due respect this is a high risk investment and really should not be promoted as anything other then that
Retired IFA

With regard to finding advice look for a IFA with Investment qualifications you will get experienced advice and have protection
Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:39 - Sep 28 with 2878 viewsBergholtBru

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:32 - Sep 28 by No9

We have been here before, we know you are very rich

You haven`t a clue whether I`m rich or not. I was in a simillar situation to the OP. He wanted to know about investments. That`s what I did and so far no regrets, he is welcome to take or leave it.

on 11:57 - Sep 28 with 2853 views_

Any financial folk about re. Investing on 11:17 - Sep 28 by badadski

Exclusive Star Wars lego - Fact

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024