Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. 09:14 - Sep 29 with 3174 viewshampstead_blue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41430237

Is he a bad egg?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:17 - Sep 29 with 3114 viewsITFC1983

Makes the poll on my signature finally a bit more relevant!

£16m Mario Balotelli
£11m Ross McCormack
or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Would still have McG as I put at the time!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:21 - Sep 29 with 3076 viewsITFC_Forever

He was excellent for Fulham - in the 2015-16 season, he was their best player by a country mile, hence Villa moving in for him.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:23 - Sep 29 with 3046 viewsbrazil1982

Gotta be a bad egg - but hey, he's a millionaire now living in Melbourne playing in a league I'm sure he will thrive in.
Terrible waste of money for Villa though.
That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:34 - Sep 29 with 2985 viewsITFC_Forever

Actually, wasn't it him that Keane invited down to PR with a view to signing him, but was put off by his missus carting one of those blinged up mouse-dogs around in her handbag?

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:40 - Sep 29 with 2930 viewshype313

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:34 - Sep 29 by ITFC_Forever

Actually, wasn't it him that Keane invited down to PR with a view to signing him, but was put off by his missus carting one of those blinged up mouse-dogs around in her handbag?

I would have have loved to have seen Keane's face when they bowled up, if that was true.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:42 - Sep 29 with 2907 viewsSteve_M

I read earlier in the week that it's a loan until January but that article makes no mention of that.

A good player but, according to a Fulham fan I was speaking to last season, despite his goals he has hardly ever finished in the top half of the division. As good as he was for them, they are a much better team having spent the money Villa paid for him - and some more - on several very good players.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:45 - Sep 29 with 2887 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

We definitely came close to signing him whilst he was at Cardiff.. In the end he joined Leeds for something like £500k which seems like a snip given his subsequent transfers.

He was brilliant at both Leeds and Fulham, but maybe the transfer fees and inevitable huge salaries may have dampened his enthusiasm. Also it doesn't say if it is a loan or permanent signing?.. If he's gone there for a fee, Villa will be making a monumental loss you would imagine.
That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:47 - Sep 29 with 2865 viewsITFC_Forever

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:40 - Sep 29 by hype313

I would have have loved to have seen Keane's face when they bowled up, if that was true.

I'm sure it is.... someone should be able to confirm?

Login to get fewer ads

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:55 - Sep 29 with 2796 viewsGuthrum

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 09:47 - Sep 29 by ITFC_Forever

I'm sure it is.... someone should be able to confirm?

I'm pretty sure that was the story circulating at the time.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 10:02 - Sep 29 with 2750 viewsSuperfrans

Exactly why we should steer clear of these crazy deals. That is literally £12m down the drain.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

That was a quick fall from £12m to bobbins. on 10:14 - Sep 29 with 2667 viewshampstead_blue

I bet they now have a heard of French bulldogs.

He must be a dumb as a box of rocks to hang out with a person who has a dog in their bag!

'A fool and their money are easily parted'.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

on 10:50 - Sep 29 with 2477 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024