Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office 14:11 - Sep 29 with 2719 viewsyorkshireblue

I'm not a parent... but 100% on the Dad's side in this.

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:15 - Sep 29 with 2667 viewschicoazul

The funniest thing on there is that Leeds consider Man U "rivals".

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:16 - Sep 29 with 2660 viewsSteve_M

Assuming the Dad has access to the child he should just take him to a Leeds match and buy him the kit.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:17 - Sep 29 with 2642 viewsDarth_Koont

Really? Sounds like he's lost sight of what's important in all this. His son.

He should be happy that his son and his wife's boyfriend are developing a relationship, and certainly not creating an issue around this.

Anyway, I wouldn't be at all surprised if his son wanted the Man U shirt more than the Leeds shirt and the Dad is blaming this on the ex-wife and boyfriend.

Pronouns: He/Him

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:18 - Sep 29 with 2626 viewschicoazul

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:16 - Sep 29 by Steve_M

Assuming the Dad has access to the child he should just take him to a Leeds match and buy him the kit.

Hilarious isnt it, "You wouldnt let my son have a Leeds kit" what an absolute drip of a human. Just buy it for him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:20 - Sep 29 with 2613 viewsyorkshireblue

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:15 - Sep 29 by chicoazul

The funniest thing on there is that Leeds consider Man U "rivals".

These are supporters who still sing a chant based on a referring decision from 1975...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_European_Cup_Final#Aftermath
Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:41 - Sep 29 with 2549 viewsfactual_blue

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:16 - Sep 29 by Steve_M

Surely the child is already suffering enough, what with parents who have a poor grasp of grammar?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 14:41]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:50 - Sep 29 with 2515 viewswellyblue

So we would all be happy if an ex put our son in a budgie kit??

Yeah right!
Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:53 - Sep 29 with 2492 viewschicoazul

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:50 - Sep 29 by wellyblue

Yeah right!

Nothing like the same thing though is it. Man U are one of the biggest 4 or 5 clubs in the world. Leeds were in League 1 for 3 seasons recently. Leeds fans are total idiots and this guy only proves it.

Login to get fewer ads

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:57 - Sep 29 with 2478 viewsSpruceMoose

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:50 - Sep 29 by wellyblue

Yeah right!

I'd like to think I have higher priorities in life to be fair.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:59 - Sep 29 with 2465 viewsSteve_M

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:57 - Sep 29 by SpruceMoose

*Waits for some Friday afternoon photoshopping*

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 15:40 - Sep 29 with 2380 viewsfactual_blue

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 14:57 - Sep 29 by SpruceMoose

...particularly as it's currently the rutting season.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 15:46 - Sep 29 with 2362 viewsBluebell

Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 15:40 - Sep 29 by factual_blue

...particularly as it's currently the rutting season.

Moosey isn't good at rutting.

He struggles with his wooden antlers.
Lots of strong thoughts on this in the office on 15:53 - Sep 29 with 2336 viewsLesta_Tractor

Bloke needs to grow up and realise his kids happiness is more important.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024