Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested 12:31 - Sep 30 with 1816 viewsJ2BLUE

Ashton vs Chorley in an FA Cup qualifier.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:38 - Sep 30 with 1798 viewsBluefish

Phil doesn't allow posters to advertise about streamed matches. Please desist

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:41 - Sep 30 with 1796 viewsJohnny_Boy

This weekend might see a Prem team finally lose 10-0.
- and lift that unwanted record from our backs.

Arsenal v Brighton
Man Utd v Palace
Hudds v Spurs
Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:44 - Sep 30 with 1785 viewsJ2BLUE

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:41 - Sep 30 by Johnny_Boy

This weekend might see a Prem team finally lose 10-0.
- and lift that unwanted record from our backs.

Arsenal v Brighton
Man Utd v Palace
Hudds v Spurs

Not a chance. It would be seen as unsporting now. Once teams gets to about 5 they pass it around the back 4. We need a manager dispute or Man City to need to win 10-0 on the final day against an already safe injury depleted crap team.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:46 - Sep 30 with 1782 viewsvapour_trail

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:44 - Sep 30 by J2BLUE

Not a chance. It would be seen as unsporting now. Once teams gets to about 5 they pass it around the back 4. We need a manager dispute or Man City to need to win 10-0 on the final day against an already safe injury depleted crap team.

Spurs have 2 already, they look very good.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:50 - Sep 30 with 1775 viewsACP84

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:46 - Sep 30 by vapour_trail

Love the non league matches - sublime to the ridiculous
Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:59 - Sep 30 with 1764 viewsJohnny_Boy

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:46 - Sep 30 by vapour_trail

3-0 before 30mins.
Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 13:00 - Sep 30 with 1758 viewsParisBlue

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:44 - Sep 30 by J2BLUE

Agree with this, the 9-0 were specific circumstances:
i) United were very good that day and we were on an awful run (it could have been worse)
ii) It was March and they needed goals to close the goal difference
iii) When we'd beaten them earlier on in the season some of our players had been a bit cocky and over celebrated. They hadn't forgotten and kept going (Brian McClair mentioned this in an interview before we played them 2 years ago)

The eighth still annoys me though. Should never have been allowed.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 13:01 - Sep 30 with 1755 viewsPendejo

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 12:59 - Sep 30 by Johnny_Boy

3-0 before 30mins.

How does Trippier get an assist for that 3rd goal? Ok he plays the pass to Kane but that goal is all his own work.

Nice to see an England striker in form

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 13:08 - Sep 30 with 1729 viewsJohnny_Boy

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 13:01 - Sep 30 by Pendejo

How does Trippier get an assist for that 3rd goal? Ok he plays the pass to Kane but that goal is all his own work.

Nice to see an England striker in form

Right!

Dele was very unlucky not to make it 4-0.
Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 13:13 - Sep 30 with 1713 viewsPendejo

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 13:00 - Sep 30 by ParisBlue

Agree with this, the 9-0 were specific circumstances:
i) United were very good that day and we were on an awful run (it could have been worse)
ii) It was March and they needed goals to close the goal difference
iii) When we'd beaten them earlier on in the season some of our players had been a bit cocky and over celebrated. They hadn't forgotten and kept going (Brian McClair mentioned this in an interview before we played them 2 years ago)

The eighth still annoys me though. Should never have been allowed.

I remember saying to a mate at half time [we were 3 down] that I didn't think I had enough fingers to keep score on this one... luckily for me I did BUT as you say, could have been worse!

Remember United fans singing "Five nil without Cantona"... imagine if he had played, we joined in with the Mexican Wave which went down well with the United fans AND we out sang them on the tram back into town.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 13:37 - Sep 30 with 1695 viewsvapour_trail

What I don't get is why spurs and Huddersfield are wearing the new ukip logo on their arms. Has nigel Farage been in a plane crash again?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 13:40 - Sep 30 with 1684 viewsACP84

Proper game on the red button now if anyone is interested on 13:37 - Sep 30 by vapour_trail

What I don't get is why spurs and Huddersfield are wearing the new ukip logo on their arms. Has nigel Farage been in a plane crash again?

Vapour trail - up thumb, clap clap
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024