Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting what we deserve 16:46 - Sep 30 with 7645 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Garner's shot straight at their keeper aside we are totally lacking ideas in the 2nd half.

Skuse and Nydam sitting deeply when we're chasing the game. What's the point?
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 16:46]
Getting what we deserve on 16:48 - Sep 30 with 5617 viewsITFCBlues

What's frustrating is the lack of football. Just constant hoofing towards their giant CB

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Getting what we deserve on 16:48 - Sep 30 with 5614 viewsgt81

Really poor. Bristol took their foot off the gas 2nd half, yet we've mustered absolutely nothing.

Opposition aside, how could we perform so well on Tuesday and so abysmal today? Was Adeyemi that big a miss?
Getting what we deserve on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 5560 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Getting what we deserve on 16:48 - Sep 30 by ITFCBlues

What's frustrating is the lack of football. Just constant hoofing towards their giant CB

And when you voice your displeasure here over things like that some morons tell you that you're a moaner.
Getting what we deserve on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 5551 viewsLankHenners

As have they - turned into a scrappy game and a huge slice of luck has given them the win.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Getting what we deserve on 16:52 - Sep 30 with 5517 viewsJohnny_Boy

McG has been very average today. Lost the ball on a fair number of occasions.
Not great for a team to be so reliant on one player.
Getting what we deserve on 16:57 - Sep 30 with 5439 viewsRadlett_blue

Getting what we deserve on 16:48 - Sep 30 by gt81

Really poor. Bristol took their foot off the gas 2nd half, yet we've mustered absolutely nothing.

Opposition aside, how could we perform so well on Tuesday and so abysmal today? Was Adeyemi that big a miss?

Perhaps Bristol City are a much better side than Sunderland?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Getting what we deserve on 16:59 - Sep 30 with 5404 viewsnoggin

Plenty of huff and puff but little creativity.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Getting what we deserve on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 5367 viewsgt81

Getting what we deserve on 16:57 - Sep 30 by Radlett_blue

Perhaps Bristol City are a much better side than Sunderland?

Yes, but we've been so poor even when we've had the ball. Possession fairly even today, we just haven't performed.
Login to get fewer ads

Getting what we deserve on 17:05 - Sep 30 with 5307 viewsMullet

You didn't see Skuse get forward at all? Even chasing down the keeper in one move?

Let alone Bristol getting forward with pace and directness? There were easily half a dozen things wrong that were way ahead of Skuse and Nydam.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Getting what we deserve on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 5300 viewsCrock

Getting what we deserve on 16:48 - Sep 30 by ITFCBlues

The hoofing again and again was just stupid. How many headers did Garner or Waghorn win?

Poll: Favourite number?

Getting what we deserve on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 5242 viewsTractorWood

Getting what we deserve on 16:50 - Sep 30 by LankHenners

As have they - turned into a scrappy game and a huge slice of luck has given them the win.

Luck was a big part today. Apart from the game.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Getting what we deserve on 17:14 - Sep 30 with 5215 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Getting what we deserve on 17:01 - Sep 30 by gt81

Yes, but we've been so poor even when we've had the ball. Possession fairly even today, we just haven't performed.

Constant hoofing towards their defence and they easily dealt with it.

There was no-one in the middle to carry this team forward.

Utter lack of ideas which takes this result difficult to accept.
Getting what we deserve on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 5182 viewsMullet

Getting what we deserve on 17:12 - Sep 30 by TractorWood

I don't think you can completely discount "luck" either way whether it was the bizarre decisions protecting Flint, injuries to key personnel, the deflection or the ref stopping their clearance and allowing us to break.

So many oddities all over, but ultimately we were undone by an early set back and never getting our momentum or poise back. That is always going to hurt a team with such obvious deficiencies and missing players as we had.

That was as typical of this league as you could hope to see and we'll be on the right and wrong end of half a dozen more of those sorts of days every season down here.

Getting what we deserve on 17:17 - Sep 30 with 5151 viewsLankHenners

Getting what we deserve on 17:12 - Sep 30 by TractorWood

Didn't say today was down to luck - Mach was bemoaning lack of chances in 2nd half and I was merely pointing out that they similarly created nothing bar the lucky game-killer.

Getting what we deserve on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 5131 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Getting what we deserve on 17:17 - Sep 30 by LankHenners

Didn't say today was down to luck - Mach was bemoaning lack of chances in 2nd half and I was merely pointing out that they similarly created nothing bar the lucky game-killer.

Their counter attacks were more dangerous than our lame attempts.
Getting what we deserve on 17:23 - Sep 30 with 5092 viewshorsehollerer

Brizzle were excellent, especially on the break, so getting that deflected goal after 2 mins gave them a huge foothold, IMO. They stuck everyone behind the ball in the second half and we ran out of steam/ideas.

To be fair, no one else has been able to beat them this season either, including Watford and Stoke.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Getting what we deserve on 17:24 - Sep 30 with 5071 viewsLankHenners

Getting what we deserve on 17:19 - Sep 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

Their counter attacks were more dangerous than our lame attempts.

Looked more dangerous but still created nothing. We weren't very good today but we're falling back into last season's reaction of every defeat being jumped on with people who barely pipe up when we win spewing forth angry words whenever we lose.

Getting what we deserve on 17:34 - Sep 30 with 4994 viewsTractorWood

Getting what we deserve on 17:15 - Sep 30 by Mullet

I don't think you can completely discount "luck" either way whether it was the bizarre decisions protecting Flint, injuries to key personnel, the deflection or the ref stopping their clearance and allowing us to break.

So many oddities all over, but ultimately we were undone by an early set back and never getting our momentum or poise back. That is always going to hurt a team with such obvious deficiencies and missing players as we had.

That was as typical of this league as you could hope to see and we'll be on the right and wrong end of half a dozen more of those sorts of days every season down here.

Thought we were mediocre. Assume you were there?

Getting what we deserve on 17:36 - Sep 30 with 4973 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Getting what we deserve on 17:24 - Sep 30 by LankHenners

Looked more dangerous but still created nothing. We weren't very good today but we're falling back into last season's reaction of every defeat being jumped on with people who barely pipe up when we win spewing forth angry words whenever we lose.

Hang on if you don't like dealing with peoples reactions then this place isn't the place for you.
I was here after the Sunderland match so don't connect me with that group of people you mention.

Yes I'm not happy as constant hoofing in the 2nd half would drive me mad.
Getting what we deserve on 17:40 - Sep 30 with 4951 viewsMullet

Getting what we deserve on 17:34 - Sep 30 by TractorWood

Thought we were mediocre. Assume you were there?

We were very much so, as opposed to the usual types portraying us as worse and then some. Benefit of a crystal cleat stream for what I presume was a Middle East audience.

Getting what we deserve on 18:00 - Sep 30 with 4823 viewsgt81

Getting what we deserve on 17:36 - Sep 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

Hang on if you don't like dealing with peoples reactions then this place isn't the place for you.
I was here after the Sunderland match so don't connect me with that group of people you mention.

Yes I'm not happy as constant hoofing in the 2nd half would drive me mad.

Ditto. Have made the effort to praise the team where praise is due, but if we've been cr@p, I'll say we've been cr@p.
Getting what we deserve on 18:03 - Sep 30 with 4801 viewsTractorWood

Getting what we deserve on 17:40 - Sep 30 by Mullet

We were very much so, as opposed to the usual types portraying us as worse and then some. Benefit of a crystal cleat stream for what I presume was a Middle East audience.

Spent the last week in the far East. We were doggedly mediocre, deserved nothing on the flow of the game.

Getting what we deserve on 19:08 - Sep 30 with 4665 viewsBenters

Thats the ticket,you pipe up with a personal attack!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Getting what we deserve on 20:32 - Sep 30 with 4531 viewsLeoMuff

Barely seen for 48 hours after Sunderland, yet all over the board like a rash tonight...

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Getting what we deserve on 20:34 - Sep 30 with 4516 viewsMullet

Getting what we deserve on 17:05 - Sep 30 by Mullet

You didn't see Skuse get forward at all? Even chasing down the keeper in one move?

Let alone Bristol getting forward with pace and directness? There were easily half a dozen things wrong that were way ahead of Skuse and Nydam.

Downed by the cretin who didn't see the game, although presumably because he wasn't staring at Mach's lower intestine....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024