Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... 10:25 - Oct 1 with 5619 viewsgordon

Even by her own standards she sounded particularly anxious and uncertain. Petrified of showing any sign of honesty or weakness, falling back on repeating the same stock phrases.

Boris will be looking forward to turning the screw ever tighter, no doubt.
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 10:33 - Oct 1 with 5592 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

The new UKIP guy sounds like the best of the four leaders by far. Bit worrying that I think that
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 11:16 - Oct 1 with 5533 viewshoofer

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 10:33 - Oct 1 by FrowsyArmLarry

The new UKIP guy sounds like the best of the four leaders by far. Bit worrying that I think that

I agree not that I know a lot about politics he seems like people's person at last.
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 11:17 - Oct 1 with 5532 viewshoofer

Struggling to find answers for his questions she has very little popularity amongst the British public.
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 11:22 - Oct 1 with 5524 viewsWD19

Boris is not pitching to be leader, he is just trying to get himself sacked in the hope that less of the brexit fallout sh1t sticks to him.
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 11:29 - Oct 1 with 5505 viewsvapour_trail

The fact she cannot find a way to sack Boris despite his repeated undermining of her authority, shows what a shambles her administration is.

The idea that this government can deliver any sort of programme to the benefit of the country is laughable.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 11:31 - Oct 1 with 5503 viewsBackToRussia

She's a joke. A Thatcher impersonator having a public mental breakdown.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 12:14 - Oct 1 with 5462 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 11:31 - Oct 1 by BackToRussia

She's a joke. A Thatcher impersonator having a public mental breakdown.

Leadsom was correct that women who don't want children are odd.
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 12:31 - Oct 1 with 5432 viewsBackToRussia

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 12:14 - Oct 1 by FrowsyArmLarry

Don't talk to me.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 14:29 - Oct 1 with 5363 viewsWeWereZombies

Didn't see Marr this morning but did hear a snippet from May on the Radio Four midday news about tuition fees. Normally can't stand her but on this occasion what she said made sense and it has been long overdue for someone to say it, i.e. the Universities should not all have set fees right at the upper limit and ignored a variation in type of courses on offer.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 15:17 - Oct 1 with 5326 viewsSwansea_Blue

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 11:29 - Oct 1 by vapour_trail

The fact she cannot find a way to sack Boris despite his repeated undermining of her authority, shows what a shambles her administration is.

The idea that this government can deliver any sort of programme to the benefit of the country is laughable.

Maybe she's determined to keep the fecker there so he has to face the music?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 15:24 - Oct 1 with 5315 viewsgordon

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 15:17 - Oct 1 by Swansea_Blue

I think he's basically promised Theresa a leadership challenge if he's sacked.
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 15:37 - Oct 1 with 5297 viewsSwansea_Blue

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 12:14 - Oct 1 by FrowsyArmLarry

I bet she's got a cat too

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 15:54 - Oct 1 with 5278 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 15:37 - Oct 1 by Swansea_Blue

I bet she's got a cat too

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/12/theresa-may-inherits-larry-the-cat---
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 15:55 - Oct 1 with 5282 viewsfactual_blue

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 15:17 - Oct 1 by Swansea_Blue

I think Lyndon Johnson's observation of J Edgar Hoover is pertinent here.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 16:05 - Oct 1 with 5262 viewsWeWereZombies

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 15:55 - Oct 1 by factual_blue

I think Lyndon Johnson's observation of J Edgar Hoover is pertinent here.

I've always understood that to be an ancient arabic proverb but, you'll like this, the earliest example I have been able to turn up is attributed to Lloyd George on the subject of Churchill:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2013-September/128322.html

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 16:38 - Oct 1 with 5223 viewsghostofescobar

She is without doubt about the worst PM in my lifetime. Brown ended up being completely awful, but she's been weak, false, wooden, frightened, stuttering, incapable, indecisive, distant and out of touch. She's a middling home counties Tory who has somehow made her way to the top.

GhostOfEscobar

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 18:28 - Oct 1 with 5176 viewsNo9

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 16:38 - Oct 1 by ghostofescobar

She is without doubt about the worst PM in my lifetime. Brown ended up being completely awful, but she's been weak, false, wooden, frightened, stuttering, incapable, indecisive, distant and out of touch. She's a middling home counties Tory who has somehow made her way to the top.

As one commentator put it, she is utterly hopeless but she is there simply because she has no competition.
& this week they will all fall into line
While driving today I heard Sajid Javid on the radio - a good example of cowardice
Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 12:18 - Oct 2 with 5019 viewsBlueNomad

Theresa May on Andrew Marr this morning... on 16:38 - Oct 1 by ghostofescobar

Apart from that, and her authoritarianism and right-wing views, she's ok
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024