Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A good day for share holders in ammunitions 17:57 - Oct 2 with 2091 viewsvapour_trail

In a pattern repeated after high-profile mass shootings for years, shares in the US’s two largest gun companies have risen sharply after the Vegas attack.

Sturm Ruger, America’s largest firearms manufacturer, is up over 4%. American Outdoor Brands (formerly Smith & Wesson) is up over 5%. Such rises are typical after a mass shooting as investors bet fear will lead to higher guns sales.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 17:58 - Oct 2 with 2079 viewsGlasgowBlue

The world is sh1t at times.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 18:01 - Oct 2 with 2058 views_

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 18:02 - Oct 2 with 2062 viewsvapour_trail

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 17:58 - Oct 2 by GlasgowBlue

The world is sh1t at times.

It also indicates how it all links together though. We've city boys and girls on here. We've amateur dealers. Most of us have a pension. My pension has certain areas that I've stipulated I won't benefit from but who knows really.

on 18:03 - Oct 2 with 2049 views_

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 18:02 - Oct 2 by vapour_trail

It also indicates how it all links together though. We've city boys and girls on here. We've amateur dealers. Most of us have a pension. My pension has certain areas that I've stipulated I won't benefit from but who knows really.

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 18:07 - Oct 2 with 2029 viewsvapour_trail

on 18:03 - Oct 2 by _

Fck it, buy some shares and cheer yourself up.

on 18:10 - Oct 2 with 2014 views_

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 18:07 - Oct 2 by vapour_trail

Fck it, buy some shares and cheer yourself up.

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 18:19 - Oct 2 with 1988 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ahhh ! .......the markets !....... Something to do with pensions.....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 20:02 - Oct 2 with 1923 viewscressi

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 18:19 - Oct 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ahhh ! .......the markets !....... Something to do with pensions.....

I know a man who is allegedly a ARMS Dealer
Login to get fewer ads

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 20:05 - Oct 2 with 1914 viewsSpruceMoose

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 20:02 - Oct 2 by cressi

I know a man who is allegedly a ARMS Dealer

They sell Automated Records Management Systems? Now THAT is exciting industry to be in, let me tell you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 20:07 - Oct 2 with 1904 viewscressi

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 20:05 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

They sell Automated Records Management Systems? Now THAT is exciting industry to be in, let me tell you.

Also allegedly sells football world cup hospitality tickets
A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 20:08 - Oct 2 with 1898 viewsSpruceMoose

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 20:07 - Oct 2 by cressi

Also allegedly sells football world cup hospitality tickets

FIFA?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A good day for share holders in ammunitions on 20:13 - Oct 2 with 1875 viewsJ2BLUE

on 18:10 - Oct 2 by _

Not weird at all. Some of us put morals and ethics above profits. The only reason I don't own GSK shares is they breed primates purely to experiment on and dispose of. I know some will claim it's worth it if it advances medical understanding but I can't get over creating a life purely to experiment on that animal and then discard it.

The right wing in the more backward American states are usually deeply religious and see any attempt to control guns as proof that the illuminati are going to take over and rule the world to play out their luciferian agenda with microchipping etc. Any event like this is dismissed as a false flag event to impose gun control so the natural thing to do is to load up on extra guns and ammo...don't ask me why they still think that when gun controls have been repeatedly blocked after similar events

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024