Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich gate vs normal 01:16 - Oct 3 with 24101 viewsCurrie10

So Norwich tickets are on sale for people with a booking reference.

A quick look at the seat map shows sales are going well, and I'd imagine a good whack will get sold today which is great.

I'd expect the crowd to be over 25.000 this time.

However, this makes me wonder -

* I get the fact Nodge is the big game and people want to go. However, have people lost interest in games such as Bolton / Bristol City / Fuham etc?
* Is price a factor for most games?
* People staying away because of Mick / Evans?
* Perhaps people go 3 4 times a season and Norwich / Villa / Leeds are the types of game you'd be happy to spend $$$$ on.

10.000 is quite a difference!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2017 1:44]
Norwich gate vs normal on 13:15 - Oct 4 with 7009 viewsBenters

Norwich gate vs normal on 11:12 - Oct 4 by 12th_Man

No

Balls to it then im not going now.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Here he is ! (n/t) on 13:18 - Oct 4 with 7007 viewsBenters

Didn't know you were going.....? on 11:26 - Oct 4 by Bloots

....did you go to QPR as well?

Gentlybentley

Here he is ! (n/t) on 13:29 - Oct 4 with 6984 viewsSpruceMoose

Here he is ! (n/t) on 13:18 - Oct 4 by Benters

We don't need your sort at PR!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwich gate vs normal on 18:59 - Oct 4 with 6884 viewstextbackup

To be perfectly honest, if you claim to be a Town fan and don't go to this game then you aren't a fan. Simple really.

(Obvious exceptions, but if it's half hearted BS reasons then that's who I'm aiming at)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich gate vs normal on 21:37 - Oct 4 with 6807 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Norwich gate vs normal on 18:59 - Oct 4 by textbackup

To be perfectly honest, if you claim to be a Town fan and don't go to this game then you aren't a fan. Simple really.

(Obvious exceptions, but if it's half hearted BS reasons then that's who I'm aiming at)

This.
Norwich gate vs normal on 22:47 - Oct 4 with 6770 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

If we get under 20k for Norwich the club is in trouble I doubt there will be many more there.
Norwich gate vs normal on 22:50 - Oct 4 with 6769 viewsCurrie10

Norwich gate vs normal on 22:47 - Oct 4 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

If we get under 20k for Norwich the club is in trouble I doubt there will be many more there.

We seem to have shifted a relatively good volume so far / seem to be moving along nicely. Quite a bit of time until the game / still have hopefully a positive result at Sheff Utd to perhaps encourage a few more.

Get the fact it's on telly, however it's the big un so would hope a good amount of unsure people with the current regime may feel it's worth parting dosh with.

Other games are going to be a struggle at present, however be very interested to compare the Bristol City gate vs this.
Norwich gate vs normal on 22:52 - Oct 4 with 6767 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Norwich gate vs normal on 22:50 - Oct 4 by Currie10

We seem to have shifted a relatively good volume so far / seem to be moving along nicely. Quite a bit of time until the game / still have hopefully a positive result at Sheff Utd to perhaps encourage a few more.

Get the fact it's on telly, however it's the big un so would hope a good amount of unsure people with the current regime may feel it's worth parting dosh with.

Other games are going to be a struggle at present, however be very interested to compare the Bristol City gate vs this.

It's always on TV though can't really factor that in
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich gate vs normal on 23:18 - Oct 4 with 6750 viewsCurrie10

Norwich gate vs normal on 22:52 - Oct 4 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's always on TV though can't really factor that in

Usually is - 08/09 3-2 win I recall for whatever reason wasn't - Or I could be wrong. Sure for a spell only one of the two games was.

Bitter memories that Morning, was an unused sub in the Sunday cup final team instead of going to the game and seeing Gio for a third time. Meh!

I still maintain it being on TV will put many off. Not saying it should, however feel it will.
Here he is ! (n/t) on 06:24 - Oct 5 with 6686 viewsBenters

Here he is ! (n/t) on 13:29 - Oct 4 by SpruceMoose

We don't need your sort at PR!

Dont worry i try not to mix with sad cases like you !

Gentlybentley

Norwich gate vs normal on 06:41 - Oct 5 with 6673 viewsBenters

Norwich gate vs normal on 22:47 - Oct 4 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

21k-22k me thinks.

Gentlybentley

Norwich gate vs normal on 09:33 - Oct 5 with 6622 viewsWallingford_Boy

Holiday season innit..

RIP Sir Bobby

Norwich gate vs normal on 09:37 - Oct 5 with 6618 viewsBenters

Norwich gate vs normal on 09:33 - Oct 5 by Wallingford_Boy

Holiday season innit..

They will put out a decent number whoever turns up,or doesnt come to think of it.

Gentlybentley

Norwich gate vs normal on 09:56 - Oct 5 with 6594 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Norwich gate vs normal on 09:37 - Oct 5 by Benters

They will put out a decent number whoever turns up,or doesnt come to think of it.

They've not done that at all this season to be fair

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Norwich gate vs normal on 10:00 - Oct 5 with 6584 viewsBenters

Norwich gate vs normal on 09:56 - Oct 5 by The_Romford_Blue

They've not done that at all this season to be fair

Yeah but how do you know ?

Gentlybentley

Norwich gate vs normal on 00:25 - Oct 6 with 6491 viewsCurrie10

Norwich gate vs normal on 06:41 - Oct 5 by Benters

21k-22k me thinks.

Looking like a very good prediction sadly!

North Lower sold out, looks like Sir Alf Ramsay will too. Wonder where people who usually go in these two and can't will go - upper tier for an extra 5 or pitch side.

Would be nice if we did get a good gate for this for the coffers if nothing else.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 5:54]
Norwich gate vs normal on 06:26 - Oct 6 with 6452 viewsBenters

Norwich gate vs normal on 00:25 - Oct 6 by Currie10

Looking like a very good prediction sadly!

North Lower sold out, looks like Sir Alf Ramsay will too. Wonder where people who usually go in these two and can't will go - upper tier for an extra 5 or pitch side.

Would be nice if we did get a good gate for this for the coffers if nothing else.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 5:54]

Yeah lets hope for a bloody good gate .

It would look crap with 10k ish empty seats.

Gentlybentley

Norwich gate vs normal on 05:30 - Oct 8 with 6297 viewsCurrie10

Norwich gate vs normal on 06:26 - Oct 6 by Benters

Yeah lets hope for a bloody good gate .

It would look crap with 10k ish empty seats.

I hope so mate I really do.

Makes me wonder what the club may do next season in regards ticket strategy. Bar this / last season, the derby has at least been packed - however this sends quite a strong message to the board that people will not attend even the derby game.

Have a feeling adult season tickets, for the first time in a long time may be lowered next season by 2-3% or something along them lines. They made massive discounts for U23s I believe for this season which helps the future generation, however putting up the OAP age from 60-65 was a bit of an own goal.

Would make sense to lower the adult season ticket price.

Getting rid of the £2.50 matchday hike was a great idea, as was lowering tickets by £2.50 however both measures don't seem to have really encouraged people back.

Seems like a very weird loophole with silver membership, buy this and get a free ticket for any price category, more than the membership cost per one game....

The 6/12 pack ideas are decent, however it appears from afar that individual matchday ticket sales are massively low.

In FFP times, the club really need to work out what to do!
Norwich gate vs normal on 07:35 - Oct 8 with 6268 viewsBenters

Norwich gate vs normal on 05:30 - Oct 8 by Currie10

I hope so mate I really do.

Makes me wonder what the club may do next season in regards ticket strategy. Bar this / last season, the derby has at least been packed - however this sends quite a strong message to the board that people will not attend even the derby game.

Have a feeling adult season tickets, for the first time in a long time may be lowered next season by 2-3% or something along them lines. They made massive discounts for U23s I believe for this season which helps the future generation, however putting up the OAP age from 60-65 was a bit of an own goal.

Would make sense to lower the adult season ticket price.

Getting rid of the £2.50 matchday hike was a great idea, as was lowering tickets by £2.50 however both measures don't seem to have really encouraged people back.

Seems like a very weird loophole with silver membership, buy this and get a free ticket for any price category, more than the membership cost per one game....

The 6/12 pack ideas are decent, however it appears from afar that individual matchday ticket sales are massively low.

In FFP times, the club really need to work out what to do!

When they dropped the prices they stitched up the fossils to cover it.

Sadly people got bored in the last 2 seasons and cant be arsed to go at the mo.

Hopefully a few will return for this game.

Gentlybentley

Norwich gate vs normal on 08:09 - Oct 8 with 6247 viewsCurrie10

Norwich gate vs normal on 07:35 - Oct 8 by Benters

When they dropped the prices they stitched up the fossils to cover it.

Sadly people got bored in the last 2 seasons and cant be arsed to go at the mo.

Hopefully a few will return for this game.

Well the seat map shows a decent uptake thus far on tickets for the game - with 14 days left until it, would imagine a good few people yet will think " ah sod it lets give it a go " and purchase.

Like you say, the damage has been done by the club already. Damage or no damage, Mick or no Mick I would say people are also incredibly bored of this division.
Norwich gate vs normal on 14:25 - Oct 8 with 6141 viewsBowls1e

Purchased 6 tickets together in Lower Sir Alf 3 Rangers fans coming down & me from Stoke on Trent. I could never miss the chance to see us do those lot in their disgusting kit.

SBR Stand Lower sold out & SAR Lower nearly sold out. If we get something at Sheff Utd I can see a late surge!
Norwich gate vs normal on 22:36 - Oct 8 with 6019 viewsCurrie10

Norwich gate vs normal on 14:25 - Oct 8 by Bowls1e

Purchased 6 tickets together in Lower Sir Alf 3 Rangers fans coming down & me from Stoke on Trent. I could never miss the chance to see us do those lot in their disgusting kit.

SBR Stand Lower sold out & SAR Lower nearly sold out. If we get something at Sheff Utd I can see a late surge!

Should be a surge of sorts, I know a lot of people leave buying tickets until late/ on the day and don't do advanced.

Assume this will be ticket only advanced sales so perhaps a late effort.
Norwich gate vs normal on 05:28 - Oct 9 with 5971 viewsBenters

Norwich gate vs normal on 22:36 - Oct 8 by Currie10

Should be a surge of sorts, I know a lot of people leave buying tickets until late/ on the day and don't do advanced.

Assume this will be ticket only advanced sales so perhaps a late effort.

Gentlemens bet its no more than 22k.

Gentlybentley

Norwich gate vs normal on 05:41 - Oct 9 with 5965 viewsCurrie10

Norwich gate vs normal on 05:28 - Oct 9 by Benters

Gentlemens bet its no more than 22k.

Can see absolute max low 23s however high 21s seems to be in the mix Benters!

Looks like in particular the 30 quid tickets are really struggling to be shifted.

Wonder whether the club would be better off getting rid of lower/ upper prices for all stands and just having a standard price. Wolves do it, other clubs do too.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 5:44]
Norwich gate vs normal on 06:10 - Oct 9 with 5948 viewsBenters

Norwich gate vs normal on 05:41 - Oct 9 by Currie10

Can see absolute max low 23s however high 21s seems to be in the mix Benters!

Looks like in particular the 30 quid tickets are really struggling to be shifted.

Wonder whether the club would be better off getting rid of lower/ upper prices for all stands and just having a standard price. Wolves do it, other clubs do too.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 5:44]

That would be a bloody good idea !

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024