Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FLA march 11:09 - Oct 7 with 46742 viewscrunchie1978

Hope it goes well and trouble free today...love to of been there..hopefully next time.
FLA march on 11:11 - Oct 7 with 14052 viewsSitfcB

I just don't get it?

What has it got to do with football? Why do they have to involve football??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

FLA march on 11:13 - Oct 7 with 14039 viewsMJallday

this has been interesting. ive been seeing some posts on social media forums regarding it this morning.

i have to say whist im all for "standing together in the face of terrorism", its quite unclear to me what the end game of this group is and what this group is actually trying to achieve.

surely we all are against terrorism (unless of course, you are a terrorist?)

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

FLA march on 11:15 - Oct 7 with 14022 viewshoofer

FLA march on 11:11 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

I just don't get it?

What has it got to do with football? Why do they have to involve football??

It's about individuals everyday people not football it just happens that football fans fall into that category so they all march as one team FLA.
"Lads"...... on 11:17 - Oct 7 with 14001 viewsBloots

......funny.

Hello sailor.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

FLA march on 11:17 - Oct 7 with 14005 viewsSitfcB

FLA march on 11:15 - Oct 7 by hoofer

It's about individuals everyday people not football it just happens that football fans fall into that category so they all march as one team FLA.

They're not your 'average' football fans though are they....?

COYB

FLA march on 11:18 - Oct 7 with 14002 viewscrunchie1978

FLA march on 11:15 - Oct 7 by hoofer

I also see the veterans are marching there to so I'd imagine it's not just football fans that will be there.
FLA march on 11:18 - Oct 7 with 13992 viewshoofer

FLA march on 11:17 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

Are they not? Why?
FLA march on 11:19 - Oct 7 with 13986 viewscrunchie1978

FLA march on 11:17 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

Well what are they then?
Login to get fewer ads

FLA march on 11:20 - Oct 7 with 13982 viewsSitfcB

FLA march on 11:18 - Oct 7 by hoofer

Are they not? Why?

They're the 'lads' who think they're in the firms aren't they? Who like a fight? Or pretend to. Bound to kick off today.

COYB

FLA march on 11:22 - Oct 7 with 13973 viewshoofer

FLA march on 11:18 - Oct 7 by crunchie1978

I also see the veterans are marching there to so I'd imagine it's not just football fans that will be there.

Yes true I see people from all over the country descending down to the capital I think I read 100.000 they are hoping to get but I doubt it will be that many on this march.
The first photo of the march is in..... on 11:22 - Oct 7 with 13972 viewsBloots

FLA march on 11:20 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

They're the 'lads' who think they're in the firms aren't they? Who like a fight? Or pretend to. Bound to kick off today.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

FLA march on 11:23 - Oct 7 with 13969 viewsLankHenners

What I don't get is that the sort of people who would attend this are exactly the sort of people who cry 'peacefully walking down a street doesn't solve anything' after any terror attack.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

FLA march on 11:24 - Oct 7 with 13962 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It makes me laugh because it's the same type of people on this 'march against terrorism' that have spent the last few years moaning that not enough actual action has been taken.

Wtf do they think a protest is going to achieve?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

FLA march on 11:24 - Oct 7 with 13949 viewshoofer

Firms well along with ordinary people fans alike they all march as one,bet your hoping for trouble hey?
Why should there be trouble?
FLA march on 11:27 - Oct 7 with 13931 viewscrunchie1978

FLA march on 11:24 - Oct 7 by The_Romford_Blue

It makes me laugh because it's the same type of people on this 'march against terrorism' that have spent the last few years moaning that not enough actual action has been taken.

Wtf do they think a protest is going to achieve?

I suppose they live in hope...simlar to those who marched hoping to overturn two democratic votes in brexit and a conservative election win.
FLA march on 11:30 - Oct 7 with 13913 viewsSuperTommySmith

As opposed to everyone else who is pro extremism..
FLA march on 11:30 - Oct 7 with 13907 viewscrunchie1978

FLA march on 11:24 - Oct 7 by hoofer

Firms well along with ordinary people fans alike they all march as one,bet your hoping for trouble hey?

I think the counter demo there will see to it that there is trouble I'm afraid.
FLA march on 11:30 - Oct 7 with 13905 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

FLA march on 11:27 - Oct 7 by crunchie1978

I suppose they live in hope...simlar to those who marched hoping to overturn two democratic votes in brexit and a conservative election win.

Oh I see..

They are marching in the hope that ISIS will see it on the news, realise their wrongdoings and see the error of their ways.

FLA march on 11:32 - Oct 7 with 13880 viewscrunchie1978

FLA march on 11:30 - Oct 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh I see..

They are marching in the hope that ISIS will see it on the news, realise their wrongdoings and see the error of their ways.

Hopefully yes.
FLA march on 11:34 - Oct 7 with 13869 viewsKeaneish

FLA march on 11:27 - Oct 7 by crunchie1978

All of those marches were idiotic given we live by democratic principles. If democracy is distorted or corrupt, then the march should have a different banner other than the ones it did.

Marching against extremism is quite frankly one of the more ridiculous marches. What's the end goal? Who's it aimed at? Extremism is far too broad a topic rooted in sociological, theological, ideological, political and economic problems and abuses to target a march at anyone or anything responsible for its cause.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

FLA march on 11:36 - Oct 7 with 13858 viewsSitfcB

FLA march on 11:24 - Oct 7 by hoofer

Why would I hope for trouble? I don't really care about it. Just don't get it.

COYB

FLA march on 11:36 - Oct 7 with 13855 viewshoofer

FLA march on 11:30 - Oct 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh I see..

Perhaps you should jump on the tube along with your man bag and go and tell them they are a stupid lot to be marching against what they believe in.
FLA march on 11:37 - Oct 7 with 13850 viewscrunchie1978

FLA march on 11:34 - Oct 7 by Keaneish

All of those marches were idiotic given we live by democratic principles. If democracy is distorted or corrupt, then the march should have a different banner other than the ones it did.

Marching against extremism is quite frankly one of the more ridiculous marches. What's the end goal? Who's it aimed at? Extremism is far too broad a topic rooted in sociological, theological, ideological, political and economic problems and abuses to target a march at anyone or anything responsible for its cause.

So in your eyes...what topic or cause would justify a march?
FLA march on 11:38 - Oct 7 with 13843 viewshoofer

FLA march on 11:36 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

Why would I hope for trouble? I don't really care about it. Just don't get it.

I don't know you mentioned it you tell me?
FLA march on 11:38 - Oct 7 with 13844 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

FLA march on 11:36 - Oct 7 by hoofer

Perhaps you should jump on the tube along with your man bag and go and tell them they are a stupid lot to be marching against what they believe in.

I believe in live and let live and freedom of speech.

If they want to 'march against terrorism', even though I think it's a crazy idea, who am I to stop them.

Freedom of speech and the right to protest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024