Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glad to see people are fighting for proper causes with all what's going on in... 14:47 - Oct 7 with 2037 viewsSitfcB

...the world.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Glad to see people are fighting for proper causes with all what's going on in... on 15:05 - Oct 7 with 1998 viewsPendejo

Well I never, learn something new every day... not that I give a

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Glad to see people are fighting for proper causes with all what's going on in... on 17:10 - Oct 7 with 1915 viewsDolly2.0

Wow. That is probably the dullest thing I've ever seen.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Glad to see people are fighting for proper causes with all what's going on in... on 17:14 - Oct 7 with 1906 viewsartsbossbeard

Glad to see people are fighting for proper causes with all what's going on in... on 17:10 - Oct 7 by Dolly2.0

Wow. That is probably the dullest thing I've ever seen.

You need to re-read your digs at Rommers.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Glad to see people are fighting for proper causes with all what's going on in... on 17:19 - Oct 7 with 1890 viewsSteve_M

Although, now I've seen the problem this is going to really irritate me everytime I see a sign.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Glad to see people are fighting for proper causes with all what's going on in... on 17:20 - Oct 7 with 1886 viewsMJallday

its almost like going to london and being outraged, but not being entirely sure what your point is - isnt it?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 17:20]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Glad to see people are fighting for proper causes with all what's going on in... on 23:45 - Oct 7 with 1753 viewsTractorboy24

I really couldn’t care less, but there is a part of me that wants to see this be discussed in parliament, just for the sheer mundaneness of the debate.
Glad to see people are fighting for proper causes with all what's going on in... on 23:50 - Oct 7 with 1746 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Signed !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024