Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes 15:01 - Oct 8 with 2181 viewsJ2BLUE

Should be hit in the head with a concrete block on the end of a chain.

That is all.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:04 - Oct 8 with 2161 viewsBackToRussia

That'd never work.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:06 - Oct 8 with 2152 viewsJ2BLUE

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:04 - Oct 8 by BackToRussia

That'd never work.

Fine, hit them with a baseball bat then.

Truly impaired.

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:17 - Oct 8 with 2128 viewsBackToRussia

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:06 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

Fine, hit them with a baseball bat then.

Classic. Or in an enclosed space a police style truncheon.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:17 - Oct 8 with 2128 viewsjeera

You need to watch nicer programmes.

You're getting quite violent tendencies.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:18 - Oct 8 with 2126 viewsJ2BLUE

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:17 - Oct 8 by BackToRussia

Classic. Or in an enclosed space a police style truncheon.

I would consider allowing pepper spray, a swift kick to the nuts and in cases of extreme excessive folding the occasional push off a cliff.

Truly impaired.

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:41 - Oct 8 with 2087 viewsBackToRussia

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:18 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

I would consider allowing pepper spray, a swift kick to the nuts and in cases of extreme excessive folding the occasional push off a cliff.

When are the plastic twenties coming out

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:42 - Oct 8 with 2083 viewsJ2BLUE

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 15:41 - Oct 8 by BackToRussia

When are the plastic twenties coming out

Not until 2020 I think.

Truly impaired.

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 17:01 - Oct 8 with 1983 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Horrible slippery stuff.....but I enjoy putting creases in it to prove that paper is better. Why did they do it ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 17:08 - Oct 8 with 1975 viewsJ2BLUE

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 17:01 - Oct 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Horrible slippery stuff.....but I enjoy putting creases in it to prove that paper is better. Why did they do it ?

Because it's cleaner and more durable.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was also to give it the impression of genuine value rather than fiat currency backed by nothing but confidence.

Truly impaired.

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 17:17 - Oct 8 with 1959 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 17:08 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

Because it's cleaner and more durable.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was also to give it the impression of genuine value rather than fiat currency backed by nothing but confidence.

Maybe it fades to blank plastic if you bury it for too long !

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 17:19 - Oct 8 with 1951 viewsJ2BLUE

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 17:17 - Oct 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Maybe it fades to blank plastic if you bury it for too long !

You joke but they'll happily use negative interest rates if people refuse to play ball.

Truly impaired.

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 17:24 - Oct 8 with 1939 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

People who excessively fold up the new plastic notes on 17:19 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

You joke but they'll happily use negative interest rates if people refuse to play ball.

Indeed they will. Maybe it's microchipped and reports back to the B of E if it stays still for too long !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024