Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Rodgers 13:23 - Oct 9 with 5075 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Clutch.
Clutch on 13:40 - Oct 9 with 5050 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Aaron Rodgers on 13:54 - Oct 9 with 5012 viewsIllinoisblue

Dallas really fooked up that last drive of theirs. Rodgers with the ball, a minute left, needing a score to win... nailed on.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Aaron Rodgers on 14:00 - Oct 9 with 4996 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Aaron Rodgers on 13:54 - Oct 9 by Illinoisblue

Dallas really fooked up that last drive of theirs. Rodgers with the ball, a minute left, needing a score to win... nailed on.

Throwing on 2nd and 1 was criminal.
Aaron Rodgers on 14:06 - Oct 9 with 4984 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Doesn’t matter now, but I was also fuming at the decision from McCarthy to go for 2 after Green Bays TD earlier in the 4th. Take the extra point there and we’d have only needed a FG on the last drive to win rather than the TD

Obviously in the end it didn’t matter, but certainly could have been huge had Dallas managed the clock correctly

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Aaron Rodgers on 14:11 - Oct 9 with 4973 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It was the decision to not run on second down that baffled me

They had a 9 minute drive through running to deliberately keep the clock running so that Rodgers wouldn't have time and then fooled it up by throwing. Then got the TD but with a minute to go. Very poor decision

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Aaron Rodgers on 14:12 - Oct 9 with 4966 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Aaron Rodgers on 14:06 - Oct 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Doesn’t matter now, but I was also fuming at the decision from McCarthy to go for 2 after Green Bays TD earlier in the 4th. Take the extra point there and we’d have only needed a FG on the last drive to win rather than the TD

Obviously in the end it didn’t matter, but certainly could have been huge had Dallas managed the clock correctly

Good point didn't really think of that. Crosby doesn't usually miss XP what was going on there, holder or something?
Aaron Rodgers on 14:14 - Oct 9 with 4956 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Aaron Rodgers on 14:11 - Oct 9 by The_Romford_Blue

It was the decision to not run on second down that baffled me

They had a 9 minute drive through running to deliberately keep the clock running so that Rodgers wouldn't have time and then fooled it up by throwing. Then got the TD but with a minute to go. Very poor decision

They needed a TD to go ahead but that's no defense, 2nd and 1 was the perfect situation to run it at least once maybe twice more, milk the clock to under 30 seconds and have 3 plays for the win. Terrible but I love it.
Aaron Rodgers on 14:18 - Oct 9 with 4945 viewsIllinoisblue

Aaron Rodgers on 14:06 - Oct 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

yeah, that was an odd decision to go for two.

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Rodgers on 14:55 - Oct 9 with 4866 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Aaron Rodgers on 14:14 - Oct 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

They needed a TD to go ahead but that's no defense, 2nd and 1 was the perfect situation to run it at least once maybe twice more, milk the clock to under 30 seconds and have 3 plays for the win. Terrible but I love it.

I know they needed the TD but Elliott had just gone 9 yards on 1st down and was flying on that drive. Stupid decision to take it off him to go for the throw which simultaneously stops the clock.

Kansas City (my bet this year for the Super Bowl) were excellent again last night.

Aaron Rodgers on 15:02 - Oct 9 with 4846 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Aaron Rodgers on 14:55 - Oct 9 by The_Romford_Blue

I know they needed the TD but Elliott had just gone 9 yards on 1st down and was flying on that drive. Stupid decision to take it off him to go for the throw which simultaneously stops the clock.

Kansas City (my bet this year for the Super Bowl) were excellent again last night.

Yes that's exactly what I said lol
Aaron Rodgers on 15:29 - Oct 9 with 4800 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Aaron Rodgers on 14:12 - Oct 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good point didn't really think of that. Crosby doesn't usually miss XP what was going on there, holder or something?

First was just missed and second down to the hold. Recovered to put through a FG and later extra points so no biggie, he’s still up there with the most reliable kickers in the league - which made it even stranger that we went for 2 when the XP would have put us up 5 rather than 4

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Aaron Rodgers on 15:35 - Oct 9 with 4782 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Aaron Rodgers on 15:29 - Oct 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

First was just missed and second down to the hold. Recovered to put through a FG and later extra points so no biggie, he’s still up there with the most reliable kickers in the league - which made it even stranger that we went for 2 when the XP would have put us up 5 rather than 4

Country of 360 million. Not 32 good kickers, still baffles me.
Aaron Rodgers on 15:40 - Oct 9 with 4769 viewschristiand

That Dallas defence will stop them making the play offs they are just not capable enough. It's a pity because the offence is slowly coming together. However, the good sides will exploit that area of weakness, ala Rodgers last night - you just knew it was coming!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Aaron Rodgers on 15:47 - Oct 9 with 4758 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Aaron Rodgers on 15:40 - Oct 9 by christiand

That Dallas defence will stop them making the play offs they are just not capable enough. It's a pity because the offence is slowly coming together. However, the good sides will exploit that area of weakness, ala Rodgers last night - you just knew it was coming!

It's not a pity it's wonderful. Yeah their D doesn't look good, especially without Sean Lee
Aaron Rodgers on 15:52 - Oct 9 with 4752 viewschristiand

Aaron Rodgers on 15:47 - Oct 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's not a pity it's wonderful. Yeah their D doesn't look good, especially without Sean Lee

I'm a Dallas fan though Joey, so it's not wonderful for me. Why do I find myself supporting sides with dodgy defences? 😂

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Aaron Rodgers on 16:08 - Oct 9 with 4722 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Aaron Rodgers on 15:52 - Oct 9 by christiand

I'm a Dallas fan though Joey, so it's not wonderful for me. Why do I find myself supporting sides with dodgy defences? 😂

Offense is still good, need to firm up something on D I think Dallas will be in plenty of high scoring games
Aaron Rodgers on 16:10 - Oct 9 with 4710 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Aaron Rodgers on 15:35 - Oct 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The chargers guy who got taken out the side this week.. the Chinese sounding name... he was absolutely rubbish

Aaron Rodgers on 16:12 - Oct 9 with 4690 viewsIllinoisblue

Aaron Rodgers on 15:35 - Oct 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

really, for guys kicking in an indoor stadium, there are no excuses. The ones having to kick outside in winter with howling winds when it's minus 20, I'll give them a pass.

62 - 78 - 81

Aaron Rodgers on 20:44 - Oct 9 with 4548 viewsbritbiker

Aaron Rodgers on 14:55 - Oct 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Did you see the odell Beckham ankle break! Hope rushing him back from his recent injuries won't destroy his career, like Washington did with griffin111.
Aaron Rodgers on 20:45 - Oct 9 with 4542 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Aaron Rodgers on 20:44 - Oct 9 by britbiker

Did you see the odell Beckham ankle break! Hope rushing him back from his recent injuries won't destroy his career, like Washington did with griffin111.

Errr if you saw what happened that was clearly nothing to do with any pre season knock. Anyone breaks their ankle landing like that in among those bodies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024