Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey 21:17 - Oct 9 with 2421 viewsGarv

Scored a couple of flukes in his time but otherwise awfully overrated.

Watch him score now.

Anyone just see the harshest yellow ever given to Murphy?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Ramsey on 21:22 - Oct 9 with 2406 viewsGlasgowBlue

He's no Andy Drury that's for sure.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ramsey on 21:25 - Oct 9 with 2383 viewsRobTheMonk

See, I disagree with you here. I think he's a quality player that in the past has been asked to do roles which don't suit his game.

No doubt, he does go missing sometimes, but when he's on he's very good in my opinion.
Ramsey on 21:34 - Oct 9 with 2344 viewsGarv

Ramsey on 21:22 - Oct 9 by GlasgowBlue

He's no Andy Drury that's for sure.

He's much better than Andy Drury.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Ramsey on 21:50 - Oct 9 with 2302 viewsJakeITFC

Not for me, Clive.

Excellent midfield player, capable in all parts of the game and seems to really relish and excel in the big games. One of, if not the, player of the Euros last summer for my money.
Ramsey on 08:01 - Oct 10 with 2186 viewsbadadski

Ramsey on 21:50 - Oct 9 by JakeITFC

Not for me, Clive.

Excellent midfield player, capable in all parts of the game and seems to really relish and excel in the big games. One of, if not the, player of the Euros last summer for my money.

I agree, after his horrific leg break it took a while for him to come back strong.
It was actually the Olympic Great Britain team where he excelled and looked a class above and he looked to back in full confidence . A quality player.
Ramsey on 08:20 - Oct 10 with 2161 viewsWallingford_Boy

I really rate him.

He makes things happen and is always looking to get on the ball.

Proper talent.. sorry!

RIP Sir Bobby

Ramsey on 08:25 - Oct 10 with 2156 viewssolemio

How dare you come on here being impolite to Ramsey?

Sir Alf was a great full back and a fairly successful manager - and he gave me his autograph in 1954.
Ramsey on 08:29 - Oct 10 with 2147 viewshype313

He's a quality player, his problem is he's so inconsistent,he can be a game changer on his day but he can also go missing for weeks.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey on 09:20 - Oct 10 with 2105 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Ramsey on 08:29 - Oct 10 by hype313

He's a quality player, his problem is he's so inconsistent,he can be a game changer on his day but he can also go missing for weeks.

Also known as the 'Arsenal effect'

The same can be said of the likes of Walcott, Ox, Wellback.. in fact any of their players can be fantastic on their day but are always prone to half a dozen matches were disappear.

Walcott in particular seems to have a real purple patch every season only to then fall back into being ineffective.
Ramsey on 09:39 - Oct 10 with 2081 viewshype313

Ramsey on 09:20 - Oct 10 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Also known as the 'Arsenal effect'

The same can be said of the likes of Walcott, Ox, Wellback.. in fact any of their players can be fantastic on their day but are always prone to half a dozen matches were disappear.

Walcott in particular seems to have a real purple patch every season only to then fall back into being ineffective.

Yep, underlying theme there, does beg the question is that down to management? You don't see many Mourinho or Guardiola players having lots of off games.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024