Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. 13:54 - Oct 10 with 3228 viewsBlueBadger

7 videos in and there's only been one beard sighted. Not a leather patch, tweed jacket or flared trouser to be seen.

Also: look at me.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 13:56 - Oct 10 with 3218 viewsSpruceMoose

Not even any sandal and sock action?

I hope you took full advantage of freshers week down the E-Student Union. I imagine that's just a chatroom though.

Seriously, good job, what course are you studying?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 13:57 - Oct 10 with 3208 viewsfooters

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 13:56 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

I hope you took full advantage of freshers week down the E-Student Union. I imagine that's just a chatroom though.

Fashion, obviously.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:03 - Oct 10 with 3197 viewsBlueBadger

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 13:56 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Finally getting round to upgrading my professional DiPHE into a degree. First two mules are definitely a mixed bag. A fairly straightforward human biology module and a far more patchouli scented one on death and dying.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:10 - Oct 10 with 3177 viewsSpruceMoose

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:03 - Oct 10 by BlueBadger

Finally getting round to upgrading my professional DiPHE into a degree. First two mules are definitely a mixed bag. A fairly straightforward human biology module and a far more patchouli scented one on death and dying.

Mules eh? The lowliest of all the four legged beasts. Can't believe they are allowing them to study alongside badgers these days.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:11 - Oct 10 with 3166 viewsBlueBadger

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:10 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Mules eh? The lowliest of all the four legged beasts. Can't believe they are allowing them to study alongside badgers these days.

The next module is 'typing'...

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:37 - Oct 10 with 3124 viewsdryas

I don't know where people get this cliched view of us academics ................
Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:50 - Oct 10 with 3099 viewsfactual_blue

Are these VHS or Betamax videos?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:52 - Oct 10 with 3095 viewsfactual_blue

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:37 - Oct 10 by dryas

I don't know where people get this cliched view of us academics ................

Well, there's a Professor Beard at Cambridge.......

Login to get fewer ads

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:54 - Oct 10 with 3090 viewsnodge_blue

I finished an ou degrees in IT. Enjoyed it for the most part and very rewarding. Well written courses. Only down side was they cost quite a bit now as you probably know. Good luck.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:59 - Oct 10 with 3075 viewsFenboyBlue

and that was just the women ?
Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:00 - Oct 10 with 3073 viewsfactual_blue

I'm surprised you haven't taken this opportunity to promote the Spruce Moose Ivy Leaf University, Giving yourself an apparent link to even more prestigious institutions will increase your recruitment amongst foreign students. 'Ivy League' is copyrighted, but I think 'Ivy Leaf' will do the trick.

I'm sure you can fill the void left by the demise of Trumpy-wumpy University.

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:01 - Oct 10 with 3064 viewsfactual_blue

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 14:11 - Oct 10 by BlueBadger

The next module is 'typing'...

And the next mule?

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:04 - Oct 10 with 3064 viewsSpruceMoose

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:00 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

I'm surprised you haven't taken this opportunity to promote the Spruce Moose Ivy Leaf University, Giving yourself an apparent link to even more prestigious institutions will increase your recruitment amongst foreign students. 'Ivy League' is copyrighted, but I think 'Ivy Leaf' will do the trick.

I'm sure you can fill the void left by the demise of Trumpy-wumpy University.

Currently we have been shut down by the EPA after it was discovered our campus was actually a portacabin on a landfill site. The explanation that it was being used to study methane omissions did not fly.

Just a blip I assure you. Don't let it put you off enrolling for the 2018 intake.

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:06 - Oct 10 with 3053 viewsfactual_blue

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:04 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Currently we have been shut down by the EPA after it was discovered our campus was actually a portacabin on a landfill site. The explanation that it was being used to study methane omissions did not fly.

Just a blip I assure you. Don't let it put you off enrolling for the 2018 intake.

Who on your staff would be supervising my PhD on 19th Century policing in rural East Anglia?

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:12 - Oct 10 with 3038 viewsSpruceMoose

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:06 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

Who on your staff would be supervising my PhD on 19th Century policing in rural East Anglia?

Well, Professor Arsewold has recently taken an unplanned sabbatical, so for the moment you shall be under the tutelage of Professor Benters.

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:14 - Oct 10 with 3034 viewsfactual_blue

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:12 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Well, Professor Arsewold has recently taken an unplanned sabbatical, so for the moment you shall be under the tutelage of Professor Benters.

*hastily e-mails research proposal to all UK-based universities*

balls

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:14 - Oct 10 with 3033 viewsSpruceMoose

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:14 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

*hastily e-mails research proposal to all UK-based universities*

balls

End of?

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:15 - Oct 10 with 3031 viewsfactual_blue

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:14 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

End of?

This

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:17 - Oct 10 with 3025 viewsSpruceMoose

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:15 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

This

Well, I've enjoyed this top bantz, but I have some Geography marking to do. If you'll excuse me.

Oh, one last thing. Is the Specific Ocean on the left or right hand side of England? Can never remember that one.

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:47 - Oct 10 with 2998 viewsfactual_blue

Just started an Open University course and I'm very disappointed. on 15:17 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Well, I've enjoyed this top bantz, but I have some Geography marking to do. If you'll excuse me.

Oh, one last thing. Is the Specific Ocean on the left or right hand side of England? Can never remember that one.

It's the same side as your liver.

Or possibly the other side.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024