Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( 07:43 - Oct 11 with 1406 viewsBlueBadger

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/10/pensioner-fights-off-badger-with-a-broom-after-it-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:12 - Oct 11 with 1387 viewsfactual_blue

Then why did you break in then?

Bloody hippy student badgers.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:19 - Oct 11 with 1379 viewsbluewein

I'm amazed he had time to take the picture of you sat on his stairs.

How long did it take him to set his camera up..?!

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:36 - Oct 11 with 1364 viewsfactual_blue

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:19 - Oct 11 by bluewein

I'm amazed he had time to take the picture of you sat on his stairs.

How long did it take him to set his camera up..?!

I like nothing better than fiddling with my aperture settings.

Anyway, the camera is always set up at the foot of the stairs to capture any unusual animals sleeping at the top of the stairs.

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:46 - Oct 11 with 1353 viewsbluewein

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:36 - Oct 11 by factual_blue

I like nothing better than fiddling with my aperture settings.

Anyway, the camera is always set up at the foot of the stairs to capture any unusual animals sleeping at the top of the stairs.

And how exactly does Mrs Facters feel about you taking pictures of her whilst she's asleep...?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 8:50]

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:49 - Oct 11 with 1348 viewsfactual_blue

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:46 - Oct 11 by bluewein

And how exactly does Mrs Facters feel about you taking pictures of her whilst she's asleep...?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 8:50]

She feels exactley (sic) how you might expect.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 8:49]

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:53 - Oct 11 with 1335 viewsbluewein

I only wanted to see if Facters would lend me his lawn mower :( on 08:49 - Oct 11 by factual_blue

She feels exactley (sic) how you might expect.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 8:49]

You spelt exactly wrongly...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024