Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some photos of Georgia by drone 08:23 - Oct 11 with 2947 viewsSteve_M

Looks stunning.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/oct/11/one-last-time-over-georgia-by-dro

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 09:24 - Oct 11 with 2881 viewsLord_Lucan

They're brilliant Steve.

Stunning.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 09:30 - Oct 11 with 2871 viewshype313

I watched that programme recently with Levison Wood, and he waxed lyrical about Georgia. He also went up to that small building on that rock.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 09:41 - Oct 11 with 2856 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well there’s a place I’d never thought about visiting before but most definitely would after seeing those pictures. Stunning Steve.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 10:01 - Oct 11 with 2834 viewsSteve_M

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 09:41 - Oct 11 by GlasgowBlue

Well there’s a place I’d never thought about visiting before but most definitely would after seeing those pictures. Stunning Steve.

I think the tourist board must have had a bit of a push because I've seen a few articles on Georgia, particularly the mountains this year.

https://www.wanderlust.co.uk/content/transcaucasian-trail-hiking-georgia-armenia

I was talking to my physio yesterday and she is off there this week, will be interested to hear how she found it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 10:08 - Oct 11 with 2818 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 10:01 - Oct 11 by Steve_M

I think the tourist board must have had a bit of a push because I've seen a few articles on Georgia, particularly the mountains this year.

https://www.wanderlust.co.uk/content/transcaucasian-trail-hiking-georgia-armenia

I was talking to my physio yesterday and she is off there this week, will be interested to hear how she found it.

I went to Tblisi in Jan 2016 and found it a fascinating... Unfortunately as I was there as part of a sports team I only really saw the hotel and the sports venue (as well as in between through a bus window) but my hotel was directly next to the football stadium.

Also when we went through immigration control they were handing out a bottle of Georgian Red wine to everyone, though as I was travelling with a number of under 18's I confiscated them and certainly enjoyed polishing them off when I got home. Lovely drop of red that..
Some photos of Georgia by drone on 10:08 - Oct 11 with 2817 viewshoppy

Fantastic

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 23:03 - Oct 11 with 2724 viewsBurwell_Blue

Not all that. You can have a drone make Ipswich look like a beautiful place of you want to.
Some photos of Georgia by drone on 08:08 - Oct 13 with 2606 viewsJos

omg I'm packing my stuff and going there!
Login to get fewer ads

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 08:33 - Oct 13 with 2587 viewscaught-in-limbo

That's one of the most surprising, varied and beautiful collections of photos I've seen in a while.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 08:37 - Oct 13 with 2581 viewsDeano69

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 23:03 - Oct 11 by Burwell_Blue

Not all that. You can have a drone make Ipswich look like a beautiful place of you want to.

Have a nice day.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Some photos of Georgia by drone on 10:15 - Oct 13 with 2548 viewsBerlinBlue

I knew a couple of Georgians in Berlin. They cooked one evening, typical Georgian specialities and wine. Delicious.
Those drone shots look amazing. So beautiful and yet hardly anyone knows it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024