Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, seeing as we don't really care about the Sheffield United game 19:51 - Oct 11 with 1254 viewsGarv

(Or rather I'm getting ahead of myself), what team should we be looking to put out with the players currently available against Norwich?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So, seeing as we don't really care about the Sheffield United game on 19:54 - Oct 11 with 1244 viewsSpruceMoose

Wait, what? We don't care?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So, seeing as we don't really care about the Sheffield United game on 20:15 - Oct 11 with 1222 viewsSuperTommySmith

Easy, you put out a full strength team unless any individuals are struggling with injury and you don't want to rush them back.
So, seeing as we don't really care about the Sheffield United game on 23:07 - Oct 11 with 1120 viewsCurrie10

Full strength as possible I assume, or have I completely missed the point with this question!?
So, seeing as we don't really care about the Sheffield United game on 07:23 - Oct 12 with 1048 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Eh?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024