Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just tattoo of us... 14:26 - Oct 13 with 4155 viewsitfcjoe

...A quite ridiculous programme where young idiots allow a friend to have a tattoo designed and done for them whilst they remain blindfolded. They then have a big reveal where they see what they have been scarred with for life hosted by a couple of reality TV nobodies.

I've never watched it, and presume it is as bad as it sounds - look at the state of this in tweet below

You can't help but laugh, but I do pity the sort of people that fame hungry and thick to be desperate/stupid enough to do something like this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just tattoo of us... on 14:32 - Oct 13 with 4109 viewsSwailsey

It's actually not that bad for what it is.

It's cr*p TV certainly, but it's entertaining and often just couples/friends ripping into each other.

The tattoos are high quality technically, but yes...it's very fame hungry.

Entertaining though in small doses.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Just tattoo of us... on 14:33 - Oct 13 with 4101 viewsStokieBlue

That is truly awful.

You can see he wants to cry but then it would defeat the whole point of trying to get instafame.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just tattoo of us... on 14:34 - Oct 13 with 4094 viewsRegencyBlue

When I was young my father used to say he 'despaired of todays youth'.

Many years later I'm beginning to know how he felt!
Just tattoo of us... on 14:35 - Oct 13 with 4089 viewsartsbossbeard

I've just laughed at that clip.

I'm going to watch a war documentary now to even things up.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Just tattoo of us... on 14:36 - Oct 13 with 4087 viewsitfcjoe

Just tattoo of us... on 14:33 - Oct 13 by StokieBlue

That is truly awful.

You can see he wants to cry but then it would defeat the whole point of trying to get instafame.

SB

His mate had cried before that.

He'd been tattooed around his nob with the words "The Clap", "Syphilis", "Herpes" etc in cartoon writing - like an old batman show when Kapow would come up

Just tattoo of us... on 14:37 - Oct 13 with 4077 viewsitfcjoe

Just tattoo of us... on 14:32 - Oct 13 by Swailsey

It's actually not that bad for what it is.

It's cr*p TV certainly, but it's entertaining and often just couples/friends ripping into each other.

The tattoos are high quality technically, but yes...it's very fame hungry.

Entertaining though in small doses.

It's a modern day freak show, watching things like this should be discouraged so that they'd go away

Just tattoo of us... on 14:39 - Oct 13 with 4069 viewsSwailsey

Just tattoo of us... on 14:37 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

It's a modern day freak show, watching things like this should be discouraged so that they'd go away

I don't know about that.

Tattoos aren't a freak show (I appreciate that's not what you're saying), but it's really nothing more than Jackass, Impractical Jokers, DS - all of which have done the tattoo stunts before. It's just an entire show dedicated to them.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Just tattoo of us... on 14:44 - Oct 13 with 4044 viewsitfcjoe

Just tattoo of us... on 14:39 - Oct 13 by Swailsey

I don't know about that.

Tattoos aren't a freak show (I appreciate that's not what you're saying), but it's really nothing more than Jackass, Impractical Jokers, DS - all of which have done the tattoo stunts before. It's just an entire show dedicated to them.

But for likes of Jackass, IJ etc it was their job/career doing stupid stuff for entertainment.

These people are just idiots in reality, making decisions they will surely regret just to be on TV and either too young or too dumb to know any better - the show and the tattoo will haunt them if they want to live a normal life later down the line

Login to get fewer ads

Just tattoo of us... on 14:46 - Oct 13 with 4031 viewsSwailsey

Just tattoo of us... on 14:44 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

But for likes of Jackass, IJ etc it was their job/career doing stupid stuff for entertainment.

These people are just idiots in reality, making decisions they will surely regret just to be on TV and either too young or too dumb to know any better - the show and the tattoo will haunt them if they want to live a normal life later down the line

Yeah that is true actually.

Just tattoo of us... on 14:48 - Oct 13 with 4027 viewsWeWereZombies

Did laugh at that, but I have seen the programme before - not that episode, one where a bloke got a wild animal tattooed on some innocuous part of his mate's body and the mate was annoyed, but the other tattoo was of Donald Trump in full pout on the first mate's right butt cheek - and the first mate thought it was a good jape! I must have been missing something. Also a spectacular bust up between the presenters at the end of that episode my tattooed niece made me watch. She wasn't that impressed with my similar DVD offering:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just tattoo of us... on 15:02 - Oct 13 with 3968 viewsjontysnut

Just tattoo of us... on 14:46 - Oct 13 by Swailsey

Yeah that is true actually.

https://www.economist.com/news/christmas-specials/21712032-what-can-be-learned-p

People with satanic tattoos don't seem too bad
Just tattoo of us... on 17:58 - Oct 13 with 3812 viewsBlueBadger

Just tattoo of us... on 14:39 - Oct 13 by Swailsey

I don't know about that.

Borderline exploitative, I'd suggest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024