Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poxy Reading with it’s poxy bus replacement... 08:01 - Oct 14 with 1051 viewsbluewein

To poxy Didcot making my poxy journey nearly 5 poxy hours in total.

Anyway, I’m on the road! See you at Sheffield you lovable (poxy) lot...!

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Poxy Reading with it’s poxy bus replacement... on 08:09 - Oct 14 with 1044 viewshoppy

Did you post this yourself, or do it by p(r)oxy?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Poxy Reading with it’s poxy bus replacement... on 08:22 - Oct 14 with 1030 viewsSteve_M

Well, it'll all be worthwhile. Hopefully.

I was wavering about going then realised it's a better journey from London than Ipswich is on a Saturday at the moment.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Poxy Reading with it’s poxy bus replacement... on 08:37 - Oct 14 with 1005 viewsbluewein

Poxy Reading with it’s poxy bus replacement... on 08:22 - Oct 14 by Steve_M

Well, it'll all be worthwhile. Hopefully.

I was wavering about going then realised it's a better journey from London than Ipswich is on a Saturday at the moment.

Oh it’ll definitely be worth it. I’m probably just irritable because it’s an early start.

You going then Steve? I owe you a pint for smacking you in the mouth at Millwall. (That’s right TWTD. Steve is actually a jerk...)

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Poxy Reading with it’s poxy bus replacement... on 08:38 - Oct 14 with 1005 viewsBluebell

Fortunately Sheffield is nearer to us than Ipswich. The train we are catching leaves at 11.30 and we are 15 minutes from the station.

See y'all there!
Poxy Reading with it’s poxy bus replacement... on 09:15 - Oct 14 with 961 viewsSteve_M

Poxy Reading with it’s poxy bus replacement... on 08:37 - Oct 14 by bluewein

Oh it’ll definitely be worth it. I’m probably just irritable because it’s an early start.

You going then Steve? I owe you a pint for smacking you in the mouth at Millwall. (That’s right TWTD. Steve is actually a jerk...)

Yep, I'm there. Get in about 1.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024