Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder how we'll line up today 10:49 - Oct 14 with 2087 viewsSomethingBlue

Celina the obvious fall guy after last time (although by the by I was at Iceland-Kosovo on Monday and he was Kosovo's best player, very diligent performance in all respects) and you wouldn't blame Mick for wanting to tighten us up away from home. Does it work to play both Nydam and Downes in a big league game though?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Wonder how we'll line up today on 11:00 - Oct 14 with 2031 viewsFtnfwest

Mcgoldrick and Celina up front for me. Pack the midfield out and stick garner on the bench for this one. I want him fired up for next week!
Wonder how we'll line up today on 11:11 - Oct 14 with 1993 viewsParisBlue

Four saturdays till the next international break, and only one midweek game. After the helter-skelter of the first 2 months October is quieter.

I do think this is winnable.

I'd like to see Webster back and he needs games. I liked the back 5 with Kundsen on the left of the 3 as his passing was a plus but I suspect it'll be 442.

Now we've got more players available it'll be interesting how MM shapes his team. It might be easier when you've only 12-14 players and the team picks itself (e.g. Millwall, the 5 full-backs and four attackers due to lack of midfielders/CBs)

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Wonder how we'll line up today on 11:26 - Oct 14 with 1958 viewsportmanking

Wonder how we'll line up today on 11:11 - Oct 14 by ParisBlue

Four saturdays till the next international break, and only one midweek game. After the helter-skelter of the first 2 months October is quieter.

I do think this is winnable.

I'd like to see Webster back and he needs games. I liked the back 5 with Kundsen on the left of the 3 as his passing was a plus but I suspect it'll be 442.

Now we've got more players available it'll be interesting how MM shapes his team. It might be easier when you've only 12-14 players and the team picks itself (e.g. Millwall, the 5 full-backs and four attackers due to lack of midfielders/CBs)

Have to agree.

I'd go 3 at the back - Webster, chambers and Knudsen
Kenlock and Iorfa wing backs
Skuse sitting with Nydam and McGoldrick just further forward
Garner and Waghorn up top.
Wonder how we'll line up today on 12:22 - Oct 14 with 1888 viewsBABLUE

433 please

Iorfa Webster Chambers Knudsen
Nydam Skuse Downes
Waghorn McGoldrick Garner
Wonder how we'll line up today on 12:31 - Oct 14 with 1870 viewsSteve_M

We have to be more solid, think 4-3-3 might work. I think Downes and Nydam probably have the self-confidence of youth to do that. That really stood out about the opposition trading Harry's preview.

Tricky as to which forward to leave out though....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wonder how we'll line up today on 12:43 - Oct 14 with 1822 viewsHarry_Palmer

Wonder how we'll line up today on 11:26 - Oct 14 by portmanking

Have to agree.

I'd go 3 at the back - Webster, chambers and Knudsen
Kenlock and Iorfa wing backs
Skuse sitting with Nydam and McGoldrick just further forward
Garner and Waghorn up top.

I like the look of that. I think he might go 5-3-2 today and I'd be quite happy with that formation and line up.
Wonder how we'll line up today on 14:17 - Oct 14 with 1611 viewsfactual_blue

I reckon we'll all stand to either the right or left of the centre line, all of course on the same side.

Some of the players will jump up and down on the spot. Bart will probably do a couple of windmill sort of movements with his arms. A couple will sort of clap and shout.

And there'll probably be a quick huddle.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024