Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. 12:22 - Oct 14 with 2283 viewsSuperfrans

And just realised that Darren Currie is the Daggers asst manager.
I had no idea...

Anyone else going somewhere (other than Sheffield Utd) today?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 12:23]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 12:26 - Oct 14 with 2276 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I may be off to Dagenham too

I've spoke to Darren loads in the past at Dagenham. Seems nice enough

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 12:26 - Oct 14 with 2264 viewsSWGF

Brightlingsea Regent

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 12:59 - Oct 14 with 2215 viewsSuperfrans

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 12:26 - Oct 14 by The_Romford_Blue

I may be off to Dagenham too

I've spoke to Darren loads in the past at Dagenham. Seems nice enough

I got a ticket on the Home terrace. Maybe see you there?

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 13:24 - Oct 14 with 2195 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 12:59 - Oct 14 by Superfrans

I got a ticket on the Home terrace. Maybe see you there?

I'd suggest going on the side terrace in the sieve rather than behind the goal

My brother and his mates are going I believe but any atmosphere comes from the sieve if the away fans have the whole of the TBS (best stand behind the other goal.

Edit - How comes you are off to Dagenham v Orient of all matches anyway?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 13:24]

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 13:55 - Oct 14 with 2162 viewsSuperfrans

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 13:24 - Oct 14 by The_Romford_Blue

I'd suggest going on the side terrace in the sieve rather than behind the goal

My brother and his mates are going I believe but any atmosphere comes from the sieve if the away fans have the whole of the TBS (best stand behind the other goal.

Edit - How comes you are off to Dagenham v Orient of all matches anyway?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 13:24]

I’ve already ordered my ticket online, so will see where I end up.

I live in East London and have found myself at a loose end. Usually my default alternative is Leyton Orient and I love the FA Cup. So when I saw it was vs the Daggers, I couldn’t really resist.

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 14:28 - Oct 14 with 2132 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 13:55 - Oct 14 by Superfrans

I’ve already ordered my ticket online, so will see where I end up.

I live in East London and have found myself at a loose end. Usually my default alternative is Leyton Orient and I love the FA Cup. So when I saw it was vs the Daggers, I couldn’t really resist.

You can go anywhere with a terrace ticket

Fair enough. Should be a high scoring game that's for sure

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 17:13 - Oct 14 with 2074 viewsSuperfrans

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 14:28 - Oct 14 by The_Romford_Blue

You can go anywhere with a terrace ticket

Fair enough. Should be a high scoring game that's for sure

Ha! Hope you didn’t put any money on that prediction!! ;-)

That said, it was a really good game, end to end, excellent atmosphere. May pop along to the replay on Tuesday too...

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 17:20 - Oct 14 with 2056 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Off to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient today. on 17:13 - Oct 14 by Superfrans

Ha! Hope you didn’t put any money on that prediction!! ;-)

That said, it was a really good game, end to end, excellent atmosphere. May pop along to the replay on Tuesday too...

Atmosphere against Orient and Southend is usually good

I had BTTS in an acca but thankfully that was all

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024