Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... 15:15 - Oct 14 with 55133 viewsdocklandsblue

I see we've got our own right wing firm now, what fun...blurred faces, bald heads, Stone Island and a Union Jack - text book b3ll3nds.

Frankly if I was the club I'd be having this away on the door prior to the scum game. Rightwing PR live on Sky is the last thing we need.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/football-lads-alliance-inside-far
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 15:19]
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:16 - Oct 14 with 3567 viewsgtsb1966

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:07 - Oct 14 by FrowsyArmLarry

anyone who thinks nation states / borders / rule of law / government, etc are a good idea

My mother and father had /are having as great life
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:37 - Oct 14 with 3518 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 20:28 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

Are you seriously asking me why racist, bigoted opinions should be regarded as distasteful?

who gives you the moral high ground? its YOUR OPINION not a fact that these people are racists, bigoted blah blah. Its the intolerant left like you and the ironically named Antifa and Hate Not Hope types (who we saw at Berkley and at Trumps inauguration and over here too on 'counter marches who are the real fascists shouting down and failing to engage in debate because people have different political views e.g. controlled immigration, Islamic extremism. As someone else pointed out this board no longer is a place for any political debate as the lefties try to smear anyone with a different view is considered a neo Nazi kkk member and shut down any reasoned debate. Its pathetic. The Irony that we support the Super Blues yet we appear to have more reds on here than the Politburo.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:38 - Oct 14 with 3514 viewssyntaxerror

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 21:06 - Oct 14 by LankHenners

Antifa is anti facist - it's the 2 words put together. It's a term not a group yet people insist on saying it's the latter.

Thing is, Antifa isn't even an organisation.
The right wing media have created it as a boogie-man to motivate people against it.
Anyone from anti globalisation militant anarchists to labour ministers are now called Antifa.
It would be funny as hell, if the right wing media hadn't actually been successful.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:38 - Oct 14 with 3514 viewsvapour_trail

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:37 - Oct 14 by Jonnosdreadlocks

who gives you the moral high ground? its YOUR OPINION not a fact that these people are racists, bigoted blah blah. Its the intolerant left like you and the ironically named Antifa and Hate Not Hope types (who we saw at Berkley and at Trumps inauguration and over here too on 'counter marches who are the real fascists shouting down and failing to engage in debate because people have different political views e.g. controlled immigration, Islamic extremism. As someone else pointed out this board no longer is a place for any political debate as the lefties try to smear anyone with a different view is considered a neo Nazi kkk member and shut down any reasoned debate. Its pathetic. The Irony that we support the Super Blues yet we appear to have more reds on here than the Politburo.

Well, that was very pragmatically thought through.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:40 - Oct 14 with 3511 viewssyntaxerror

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 21:19 - Oct 14 by gtsb1966

They are hiding their faces ( in my opinion) because we aren't allowed to express our opinions from a British point of view without being regarded as racist.

Don't be racist, you wont be accused of being racist.
Simple.
FLA has racist leaders, so aligning with it does unfortunately mean you may be racist.
If you aren't, why align with a racist organisation?
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:45 - Oct 14 with 3485 viewssyntaxerror

Think its time to change your avatar.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:45 - Oct 14 with 3483 viewsDarth_Koont

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 21:58 - Oct 14 by gtsb1966

They sound like racists to you....their card isn't empty is it.

What does that mean?

Stop talking in code.

Pronouns: He/Him

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:46 - Oct 14 with 3479 viewsDarth_Koont

You daft racist.

Login to get fewer ads

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:46 - Oct 14 with 3474 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweet delicious Nazi tears. Top blubbing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:46 - Oct 14 with 3470 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 20:03 - Oct 14 by noggin

I don't know. Why else would they cover their faces? It's a peaceful movement who are opposed to all extremism so not hiding from the law.

what like the hooded black hoody wearing and mask wearing antifa terrorists (ironic as they are the real fascists) Perhaps they are hiding their faces to avoid the intolerant pc Nazis who sacked a dinner lady because she went on a march after the Manchester atrocity.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

on 22:47 - Oct 14 with 3459 views_

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:46 - Oct 14 by Jonnosdreadlocks

what like the hooded black hoody wearing and mask wearing antifa terrorists (ironic as they are the real fascists) Perhaps they are hiding their faces to avoid the intolerant pc Nazis who sacked a dinner lady because she went on a march after the Manchester atrocity.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:50 - Oct 14 with 3443 viewsSpruceMoose

This is clearly fake news.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:51 - Oct 14 with 3435 viewssyntaxerror

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:46 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

Sweet delicious Nazi tears. Top blubbing.

Moose, this doesn't help to be honest.
I really doubt Mr Dreadlocks is a nazi. Maybe just a simple Britain first, EDL, NF fella.
We should not use the word nazi for every far right wing loon. Racist will suffice.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 22:53]
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:51 - Oct 14 with 3432 viewstcblue

I have no idea why you think anyone should respect your opinion though, I wouldn't demand that you respect mine.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean what you think it means. If you're going to spout right wing extremist claptrap then I will call you on it. You can do the same to my views, I believe getting upset at this would be considered being a snowflake, according to your boys
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:54 - Oct 14 with 3406 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:45 - Oct 14 by syntaxerror

Think its time to change your avatar.

Good grief...

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:56 - Oct 14 with 3400 viewsSpruceMoose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:51 - Oct 14 by syntaxerror

Moose, this doesn't help to be honest.
I really doubt Mr Dreadlocks is a nazi. Maybe just a simple Britain first, EDL, NF fella.
We should not use the word nazi for every far right wing loon. Racist will suffice.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 22:53]

Fair enough. I can see where you're coming from. These guys really chafe my pecker though. I'll try again.

Sweet, delicious racist tears. Top blubbing.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:00 - Oct 14 with 3386 viewssyntaxerror

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:54 - Oct 14 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Good grief...

Why good grief?
Don't you see your own hypocrisy?
If DJ had not been an ITFC player, he would have been just an immigrant with a non white skin.
You know, the fellas you complain about on this thread.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 23:01]
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:01 - Oct 14 with 3378 viewsJ2BLUE

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:56 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

Fair enough. I can see where you're coming from. These guys really chafe my pecker though. I'll try again.

I don't like to see this to be honest.It just gives them exactly what they want and they can then throw the shutting down debate and intolerance of other views stuff around. Beat them with reasoning, logic, empathy and decency rather than throwing daft insults.

Their main thing seems to be telling each other that no one will listen to them and they need to form these groups to have their voices heard. It's why I strongly believe in giving the likes of Tommy Robinson a legit platform. Get him on Question Time, get him one on one with someone like Andrew Neil or David Dimbleby. Give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:02 - Oct 14 with 3377 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 22:56 - Oct 14 by SpruceMoose

No blubbing here, I find it hilarious that you prove our point again and again. Care to explain why I should change my avatar? Let me guess, you consider me a Nazi/kkk/white supremacist judging from the insults hurled at me but wait my avatar is of a black man, You really are something else.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:04 - Oct 14 with 3360 viewsSpruceMoose

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:02 - Oct 14 by Jonnosdreadlocks

No blubbing here, I find it hilarious that you prove our point again and again. Care to explain why I should change my avatar? Let me guess, you consider me a Nazi/kkk/white supremacist judging from the insults hurled at me but wait my avatar is of a black man, You really are something else.

And I find it hilarious that you're trying to play the victim card here.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:06 - Oct 14 with 3351 viewssyntaxerror

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:01 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

I don't like to see this to be honest.It just gives them exactly what they want and they can then throw the shutting down debate and intolerance of other views stuff around. Beat them with reasoning, logic, empathy and decency rather than throwing daft insults.

Their main thing seems to be telling each other that no one will listen to them and they need to form these groups to have their voices heard. It's why I strongly believe in giving the likes of Tommy Robinson a legit platform. Get him on Question Time, get him one on one with someone like Andrew Neil or David Dimbleby. Give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Thing is though, J2... people do listen to them. Maybe not us, but the bloke Callis mentioned is a perfect example.
People can be turned into extremism, and there needs to be places they can be educated against it.
Even if just one person reads this thread and decides not to join a FLA march because of it, its a good thing.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:07 - Oct 14 with 3346 viewsLordsnooty

As was pointed out by many to Trump over the Charlottesville racist violence, there is no moral equivalence between fascism and those who oppose it.

Oh, and she wasn't sacked. She was suspended, the matter investigated, and she was then allowed to return to work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-41176594

Happy to put that bit of fake news to bed for you. Sorry if it destroys your distorted narrative.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:08 - Oct 14 with 3330 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:00 - Oct 14 by syntaxerror

Why good grief?
Don't you see your own hypocrisy?
If DJ had not been an ITFC player, he would have been just an immigrant with a non white skin.
You know, the fellas you complain about on this thread.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 23:01]

wtf are you on about. Had it even occurred to you that I may not be white!! Your ignorance is embarrassing and your assumptions pathetic. Keep digging cos you prove my point about the left being the real intolerant Nazis/Fascists. How dare you infer I hate black people, that's pretty f@cking low.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 23:09]

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:09 - Oct 14 with 3324 viewsDarth_Koont

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:01 - Oct 14 by J2BLUE

No. Treat them like the idiots they are until they can debate their position properly.

I'm not giving them special treatment just because they seem to be a bit stupid.

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:11 - Oct 14 with 3319 viewsDarth_Koont

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 23:08 - Oct 14 by Jonnosdreadlocks

wtf are you on about. Had it even occurred to you that I may not be white!! Your ignorance is embarrassing and your assumptions pathetic. Keep digging cos you prove my point about the left being the real intolerant Nazis/Fascists. How dare you infer I hate black people, that's pretty f@cking low.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 23:09]

You're white, aren't you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024