Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... 15:15 - Oct 14 with 54693 viewsdocklandsblue

I see we've got our own right wing firm now, what fun...blurred faces, bald heads, Stone Island and a Union Jack - text book b3ll3nds.

Frankly if I was the club I'd be having this away on the door prior to the scum game. Rightwing PR live on Sky is the last thing we need.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/football-lads-alliance-inside-far
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 15:19]
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 17:04 - Oct 15 with 1488 viewsJ2BLUE

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 17:01 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

He's a hall of famer. A top ten all time TWTDs poster.

Hi Cotty, welcome back.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:11 - Oct 15 with 1416 viewsstickymockwell

I've read the first 3 pages and can't be bothered to go through anymore, but what I wanna know is when the Ladz have defeated ISIS will they then protest against cuts to the NHS and unfair student fees etc if it's not about racism. I just want to know what the agenda is and then I might join?

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:15 - Oct 15 with 1407 viewsgordon

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:11 - Oct 15 by stickymockwell

I've read the first 3 pages and can't be bothered to go through anymore, but what I wanna know is when the Ladz have defeated ISIS will they then protest against cuts to the NHS and unfair student fees etc if it's not about racism. I just want to know what the agenda is and then I might join?

Been away for a bit, loaded up the website, thought this looked the meatiest thread about, but it was like swimming through treacle. No idea how it's stretched to 8 pages judging from the sample I read. Desperately poor - no decent ideas / insults / trolling / swerves / ultimatums.
This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 18:59 - Oct 15 with 1334 viewsjeera

This 80s reboot gets worse by the day... on 15:12 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

That does sound pretty good actually...

And broccoli.

Just got dinner on now, although it's beef and not some lump of meeses you'll be glad to know.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024