Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich next week 21:41 - Oct 14 with 19075 viewsIpswichlove

Attendance will be sh1t and I mean sh1t.

I’m going for 19k

Sad times

Poll: Season ticket
Blog: The Next Three - Part Two

Norwich next week on 11:59 - Oct 15 with 3034 viewsPJH

Norwich next week on 11:51 - Oct 15 by textbackup

not a single bit of that makes any sense. the previous derbies are relevant, bragging rights and the fans confidence levels.

the six teams we've lost to have all been above us I believe, so with that in mind Norwich are now above us....

norwichs win vs the team 3rd doesn't count because it was defensive, yet if mick done that yesterday he'd have been a hero, tactical genius

they are better than us, best we can hope for is a draw, and even that is a waste of time.

being thumbed by teams its an issue if theres a bigger picture, they seem to be putting a plan into place and its starting to work for them. they are on a good run, we are on a sht run

Although if we had got a 96th minute equalizer at home to 10 man Hull it would have been a lucky point against a team that we should be beating, for them it extends their good run, ok.....
Norwich next week on 12:02 - Oct 15 with 3025 viewsHerbivore

Norwich next week on 11:08 - Oct 15 by blueconscience

Herbivore is a Norwich fan pure and simple. There is no other explanation of how he could be so positive and enjoying what has been happening at Ipswich Town for the last several years. (and several years is being generous).

Bellend.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwich next week on 13:33 - Oct 15 with 2957 viewsblueconscience

Norwich next week on 12:02 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

Bellend.

You certainly have the charm of a budgie, bless your wee feathers.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 13:37]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Norwich next week on 14:53 - Oct 15 with 2900 viewsGuthrum

not a single bit of that makes any sense. the previous derbies are relevant, bragging rights and the fans confidence levels.

the six teams we've lost to have all been above us I believe, so with that in mind Norwich are now above us....

norwichs win vs the team 3rd doesn't count because it was defensive, yet if mick done that yesterday he'd have been a hero, tactical genius

they are better than us, best we can hope for is a draw, and even that is a waste of time.

being thumbed by teams its an issue if theres a bigger picture, they seem to be putting a plan into place and its starting to work for them. they are on a good run, we are on a sht run

Fan confidence is of minor relevance when it's the players who will get a result. In any case, fans and players will be up for a derby (witness the scenes when Knudsen scored against them last season, or Anderson in the play-off).

Have we set up any game this season to keep 10 men behind the ball, as Norwich are alleged to have done against Sheffield Utd?

Norwich are now above us, three days ago we were above them. Besides, there's only a single point in it, with us having played one fewer games. They are arguably on a slightly easier run of fixtures than we.

The two teams are quite even, the match could go either way.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Norwich next week on 14:58 - Oct 15 with 2887 viewstextbackup

Norwich next week on 12:02 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

Bellend.

brilliant, you said I was a Norwich fan earlier and I took it like a man, you've resorted to a personal insult. surely that's the type of thing people get banned for on here?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich next week on 16:49 - Oct 15 with 2824 viewsHerbivore

Norwich next week on 14:58 - Oct 15 by textbackup

brilliant, you said I was a Norwich fan earlier and I took it like a man, you've resorted to a personal insult. surely that's the type of thing people get banned for on here?

Waving an imaginary card? I thought better of you. Call me old fashioned but someone who bigs up Norwich and does Ipswich down continually is probably a Norwich fan. Someone who behaves in the opposite way, probably not.

Norwich next week on 23:02 - Oct 16 with 2605 viewsCurrie10

A quick glimpse at the seat map and they still appear to be churning out pretty well.

Could be a better gate than many anticipated yet.
Norwich next week on 05:32 - Oct 17 with 2543 viewsCurrie10

' they are better than us, best we can hope for is a draw, and even that is a waste of time. '

This has to be the biggest bag of crap I've read for a long time. Good job you're not a pro, can imagine you in the changing rooms.

' Nah don't bother today lads, we've lost, they're better than us '

When Warnock / Taraabt were at QPR - the year they absolute p...ed it they lost 3-0 at Scunthorpe......

They're hardly Barcelona for heavens sake.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich next week on 05:44 - Oct 17 with 2537 viewsBenters

Norwich next week on 05:32 - Oct 17 by Currie10

' they are better than us, best we can hope for is a draw, and even that is a waste of time. '

This has to be the biggest bag of crap I've read for a long time. Good job you're not a pro, can imagine you in the changing rooms.

' Nah don't bother today lads, we've lost, they're better than us '

When Warnock / Taraabt were at QPR - the year they absolute p...ed it they lost 3-0 at Scunthorpe......

They're hardly Barcelona for heavens sake.

I think texty is getting at our past record with Nodge which of course he is correct.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Norwich next week on 06:24 - Oct 17 with 2518 viewsSuperfrans

23-24,000
2-1 to us.
No problem. Especially if Garner is fit.

We’re due a win and they’re as bad as they have been for a few years.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Norwich next week on 07:16 - Oct 17 with 2487 viewsBenters

Norwich next week on 14:58 - Oct 15 by textbackup

Some people can say what they like on here mate.

Gentlybentley

Norwich next week on 07:18 - Oct 17 with 2478 viewsBenters

Norwich next week on 06:24 - Oct 17 by Superfrans

23-24,000
2-1 to us.
No problem. Especially if Garner is fit.

We’re due a win and they’re as bad as they have been for a few years.

21k-22k

2-2

Gentlybentley

Norwich next week on 09:54 - Oct 17 with 2412 viewsHerbivore

Norwich next week on 07:16 - Oct 17 by Benters

Some people can say what they like on here mate.

Like you, for example?

Norwich next week on 10:12 - Oct 17 with 2382 viewsjpr_23

Norwich next week on 09:23 - Oct 15 by OsborneOneNil

I want a win for nothing else but for the reason it's my little lads first ever match!

And my little girl's first match!

Club shop will make some money out of the day if nothing else...

Blog: Why We Need a New Five-Year Plan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024