Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we have had a penalty yesterday when Waghorn hit the crossbar? 12:41 - Oct 15 with 2180 viewssoutha05

I've just seen the highlights and Waghorn is cleaned out after he takes the shot that hits the bar. Anywhere else on the pitch that's a foul.
Should we have had a penalty yesterday when Waghorn hit the crossbar? on 14:20 - Oct 15 with 2112 viewscbower

Said yhat at the time to my son. It doesn't matter that he had already got the shot away. Stonewall pen and maybe red card he was so late.

bluescouser

Should we have had a penalty yesterday when Waghorn hit the crossbar? on 20:16 - Oct 15 with 2006 viewsGuthrum

Should we have had a penalty yesterday when Waghorn hit the crossbar? on 14:20 - Oct 15 by cbower

Said yhat at the time to my son. It doesn't matter that he had already got the shot away. Stonewall pen and maybe red card he was so late.

Not sure many people saw it at the time, too busy watching the ball ricochet off the crossbar - and it was right in front of where I was sitting.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Should we have had a penalty yesterday when Waghorn hit the crossbar? on 20:48 - Oct 15 with 1966 viewsDarth_Koont

Should we have had a penalty yesterday when Waghorn hit the crossbar? on 14:20 - Oct 15 by cbower

Agreed. Anywhere else on the pitch it would have been a foul even if the ref played advantage only for a few seconds and probably a retrospective yellow card too no matter how much advantage he played.

Having said that, I consoled myself with the thought that a ref never gives a penalty once the striker has got the shot off cleanly. At least, I can't remember ever seeing it.

I think him and Didzy should have buried at least one of their chances though.

Pronouns: He/Him

Should we have had a penalty yesterday when Waghorn hit the crossbar? on 21:02 - Oct 15 with 1948 viewsSomethingBlue

Just seen it — referee was right there and it's absolutely shocking he didn't give it. No excuses.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Should we have had a penalty yesterday when Waghorn hit the crossbar? on 21:17 - Oct 15 with 1924 viewsjas0999

We lost the game. Deserved to. Irrelevant if we should have had a penalty. Could go back and look at our earlier wins where we rode our luck.
Should we have had a penalty yesterday when Waghorn hit the crossbar? on 21:29 - Oct 15 with 1906 viewsjeera

I thought that and I wasn't even aware of it until I read this thread.

#loyalty

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024