Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road 13:49 - Oct 15 with 27836 viewsSwailsey

I am.

*runs*

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 13:53 - Oct 15 with 11335 viewsReuser_is_God

I'd imagine Callis is.

He'll be the one dressed as a taco.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 13:54 - Oct 15 with 11326 viewsBenters

They didnt nick that rubbish then?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 13:54 - Oct 15 with 11320 viewsElderGrizzly

Impressed you can run tbh
Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 14:07 - Oct 15 with 11295 viewsNewcyBlue

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 13:54 - Oct 15 by ElderGrizzly

Impressed you can run tbh

Nah that's what is going down his leg

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 14:07 - Oct 15 with 11294 viewsjpring89

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 13:54 - Oct 15 by Benters

Cant even give that stuff away.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 14:09 - Oct 15 with 11291 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 13:54 - Oct 15 by Benters

ha!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 14:15 - Oct 15 with 11285 viewsTrequartista

Is it a meat and greet?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 15:30 - Oct 15 with 11231 viewsFtnfwest

Has their poetry improved?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 15:55 - Oct 15 with 11200 viewsmonytowbray

Had no idea it was even on and now I'm gutted.

Although I've been in London all week and just got back at midday, have a load of prepping to do for a work conference talk on Friday so I'm not really free anyway.

Find any interesting food places there? I find a lot of the fairs are similar these days product wise but the food is always the best part.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 15:56 - Oct 15 with 11198 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 14:15 - Oct 15 by Trequartista

Is it a meat and greet?

Mentioning meat in a vegan discussion. That's original and clever, I believe you are the first person ever in the history of the internet to do that.

TWTD never forgets…

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:22 - Oct 15 with 11150 viewsFtnfwest

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 14:15 - Oct 15 by Trequartista

Is it a meat and greet?

I'd steak my life on it
Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:30 - Oct 15 with 11131 viewstampa_bay

No, but I can highly recommend this one if anyone feels like a quick trip....

http://www.tampabayvegfest.com
Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:32 - Oct 15 with 11125 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 15:56 - Oct 15 by monytowbray

Mentioning meat in a vegan discussion. That's original and clever, I believe you are the first person ever in the history of the internet to do that.

It's sad when you can't take a light-hearted joke.

Truly impaired.

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:39 - Oct 15 with 11112 viewsgordon

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:32 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

It sounds more like he made a light hearted joke about the way meat-eaters respond to vegetarianism/veganism.
Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:39 - Oct 15 with 11111 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:32 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

Was my post not also a joke?

TWTD never forgets…

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:40 - Oct 15 with 11105 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:39 - Oct 15 by monytowbray

Was my post not also a joke?

Really doesn't seem like it. Apologies if it was.

I saw on Twitter you've perfected vegan bacon. Is it soy based or something else?

Truly impaired.

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:43 - Oct 15 with 11096 viewsmonytowbray

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:40 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

Really doesn't seem like it. Apologies if it was.

I saw on Twitter you've perfected vegan bacon. Is it soy based or something else?

See post after yours, they got it.

And it's tofu based. Firm tofu, sliced thin, salt, pepper, paprika and liquid smoke, chuck it in the pan and fry until crispy. Added some maple syrup towards the end for half of it too which made it even better.

TWTD never forgets…

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 11085 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:43 - Oct 15 by monytowbray

See post after yours, they got it.

And it's tofu based. Firm tofu, sliced thin, salt, pepper, paprika and liquid smoke, chuck it in the pan and fry until crispy. Added some maple syrup towards the end for half of it too which made it even better.

Interesting. I'd have tried it if it wasn't soy based.

Truly impaired.

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:50 - Oct 15 with 11067 viewsDubtractor

Bloody Hippies.

Hmmm.

With my other half being vegan we almost went down, but opted against in the end.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 11058 viewsBenters

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 14:09 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

ha!

this

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 18:40 - Oct 15 with 10993 viewsSwailsey

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 15:55 - Oct 15 by monytowbray

Had no idea it was even on and now I'm gutted.

Although I've been in London all week and just got back at midday, have a load of prepping to do for a work conference talk on Friday so I'm not really free anyway.

Find any interesting food places there? I find a lot of the fairs are similar these days product wise but the food is always the best part.

Was really good but the venue was an odd choice..because it was a long hall, everything was basically a one long queue.

I had an amazing veggie corndog thing, cooked in garlic and tomato sauce.

Some good stalls too. Huge turnout - people had to queue outside and down the stairs.

Really good of the club to do it as well.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 18:55 - Oct 15 with 10968 viewsimsureazzure

Green and yellow vegetables are attending next week.
Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 18:57 - Oct 15 with 10965 viewsgordon

For the thriftier vegetarian / vegan, FarmFoods have a new range imaginatively called 'Veggie Kitchen'. The sausages don't contain palm oil (unlike Linda McCartney's) and are the tastiest veggie sausages I've had, and probably just about the cheapest (was £1.50 for pack of 8 I think). Haven't tried the rest of the range.
Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 19:40 - Oct 15 with 10916 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 18:57 - Oct 15 by gordon

For the thriftier vegetarian / vegan, FarmFoods have a new range imaginatively called 'Veggie Kitchen'. The sausages don't contain palm oil (unlike Linda McCartney's) and are the tastiest veggie sausages I've had, and probably just about the cheapest (was £1.50 for pack of 8 I think). Haven't tried the rest of the range.

Do vegetarian restaurants usually have a meat eaters' option?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 20:05 - Oct 15 with 10873 viewsgordon

Anyone at the Vegan fair at Portman Road on 19:40 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

Do vegetarian restaurants usually have a meat eaters' option?

Presumably the meat-eaters option would be to not go to a vegetarian restaurant if they felt irritated/upset/threatened/insulted by vegetarian food.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024