Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is 20:49 - Oct 15 with 11784 viewsSmithy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41629424/james-corden-criticised-for-harve

You must laugh at me because I am funny, oh go on please like me, an no you are not the parking master, just an utter bell end.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 20:58 - Oct 15 with 10975 viewsSteve_M

I've been surprised anyone ever thought differently. He's like a less funny Chris Moyles.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 20:59 - Oct 15 with 10973 viewstcblue

I know it's weird to take umbrage at this particular bit (obviously making jokes in Hollywood, to Hollywood, about a man formerly in power for decades who has harassed and allegedly raped many actors, some of whom may be in the audience is utterly unfunny), but why does 'Newsbeat' think Rose McGowan is British?
James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:01 - Oct 15 with 10960 viewsfactual_blue

There's a certain irony in somebody calling themselves 'Smithy' posting this.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:10 - Oct 15 with 10923 viewsjeera

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 20:58 - Oct 15 by Steve_M

I've been surprised anyone ever thought differently. He's like a less funny Chris Moyles.

Never liked either of them.

I've no idea what size fan base they have between them but whatever the percentage is it must offer a rough guide on how much of the population is to be avoided.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:23 - Oct 15 with 10840 viewsJ2BLUE

He's the sort of bloke that people who self-identify as 'lads' like and they'll think this is epic bantz that has upset the snowflakes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:25 - Oct 15 with 10834 viewsjeera

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:23 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

He's the sort of bloke that people who self-identify as 'lads' like and they'll think this is epic bantz that has upset the snowflakes.

I just ate 6 yorkshire puddings.

I wonder how many 'lads' could do that?

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:27 - Oct 15 with 10826 viewsJ2BLUE

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:25 - Oct 15 by jeera

I just ate 6 yorkshire puddings.

I wonder how many 'lads' could do that?

I could eat 16. With 10 stuffing balls, 2 chicken breasts, 14 roast potatoes and 2 roast parsnips.

Truly impaired.

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:27 - Oct 15 with 10822 viewsjeera

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:27 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

I could eat 16. With 10 stuffing balls, 2 chicken breasts, 14 roast potatoes and 2 roast parsnips.

Blimey.

You win.

Login to get fewer ads

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:29 - Oct 15 with 10810 viewsJ2BLUE

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:27 - Oct 15 by jeera

Blimey.

You win.

Yea, that's a hell of a starter.

Truly impaired.

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:30 - Oct 15 with 10804 viewsjeera

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:29 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

Yea, that's a hell of a starter.

Heh.

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:37 - Oct 15 with 10766 viewstractordownsouth

I usually like him but this was clearly out of order.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:44 - Oct 15 with 10730 viewsfactual_blue

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:27 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

How many sprouts?

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:50 - Oct 15 with 10702 viewsJ2BLUE

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:44 - Oct 15 by factual_blue

How many sprouts?

1, which I will eat when my nan is looking so she thinks I had sprouts but in reality I will have only had sprout hahahahahahahahahahahahahah THE JOKE IS ON YOU NAN, THE JOKE IS ON YOU.

Truly impaired.

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:57 - Oct 15 with 10686 viewsfactual_blue

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:50 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

1, which I will eat when my nan is looking so she thinks I had sprouts but in reality I will have only had sprout hahahahahahahahahahahahahah THE JOKE IS ON YOU NAN, THE JOKE IS ON YOU.

Wimp.

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 22:06 - Oct 15 with 10644 viewsHerbivore

James Corden is about as funny as finding blood in your stool.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 22:11 - Oct 15 with 10625 viewsRyorry

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 21:37 - Oct 15 by tractordownsouth

I usually like him but this was clearly out of order.

I used to like him, but after that, no more.

Crass tw@t.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 22:26 - Oct 15 with 10586 viewsLankHenners

I never used to mind him, and he was good in 'The History Boys', but he seems to have turned into the ultimate sycophant since moving to the US.

If you're going to make jokes on edgy subjects then the joke has to be very clear and it has to be funny, otherwise you just look like someone desperately trying to keep being relevant.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 00:02 - Oct 16 with 10432 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Looking at those photos my first though James should be having is "did Harvey rape me mum"?
James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 00:58 - Oct 16 with 10388 viewsSwansea_Blue

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 20:58 - Oct 15 by Steve_M

Agree entirely. Gavin and Stacy was superb, but he was one of a team there. I find his solo stuff anti-comedy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 03:28 - Oct 16 with 10317 viewsSpruceMoose

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 00:02 - Oct 16 by FrowsyArmLarry

Looking at those photos my first though James should be having is "did Harvey rape me mum"?

Jeez...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 05:17 - Oct 16 with 10288 viewsBenters

Never have liked the fat fk.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 06:32 - Oct 16 with 10235 viewsbrogansnose

He's now reported as saying that he is 'truly, truly sorry' for his Weinstein 'jokes'. It smacks of a bloke who is completely up his own derriere and is as funny as zipper trauma.
James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 06:33 - Oct 16 with 10226 viewsBenters

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 06:32 - Oct 16 by brogansnose

He's now reported as saying that he is 'truly, truly sorry' for his Weinstein 'jokes'. It smacks of a bloke who is completely up his own derriere and is as funny as zipper trauma.

Bring back the Birch.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 06:48 - Oct 16 with 10198 viewsWarkystache

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 06:33 - Oct 16 by Benters

Bring back the Birch.

He's always had a very high opinion of himself.

Sometimes with good reason (Gavin & Stacey) although I think a lot of that was down to Ruth Jones.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 08:37 - Oct 16 with 10078 viewsfactual_blue

James Corden what an Utter tool this idiot is on 06:32 - Oct 16 by brogansnose

He's a very good writer, a decent actor and simply not a stand-up comedian at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024