Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Florida Blues 08:19 - Oct 16 with 1690 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Can anyone recommend a bar or bars that are likely to show live football, both Championship and Bundesliga, in the Indian Shores area?

Although I am probably pushing my luck to expect anyone to be showing the Derby at 6am! Midweek is the German cup and there are a couple of games I would like to catch if possible.
Florida Blues on 13:18 - Oct 16 with 1641 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Bump - posted too early when the yanks were still sleeping
Florida Blues on 18:11 - Oct 16 with 1606 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

Florida Blues on 13:18 - Oct 16 by dusseldorf_blue

Bump - posted too early when the yanks were still sleeping

Uuummmm we are not all yanks over here. Born a breed Stowmsrket person here.

Btw there a 5 hour time difference so it’s a 7am kick off.

I lived just south of Indian Rocks for several years and can’t think of a bar in the area that would be playing championship football at all.
2 places worth looking up
In St Petersburg is a bar called “Limies”. It a British bar and worth a try.
Near Tampa air port there is Westshore Mall. They have many restaurants in there. The names are not forth coming, but there is a German bar (I watched ITFC on thee a few times) and an Irish bar, both play Championship football. But honestly I think the kick off is way to early for them to play the game.
Florida Blues on 19:17 - Oct 16 with 1580 viewsPinewoodblue

We were in Orlando for the play off semi against Norwich, second leg, the Hotel opened up a bar for us and screen was already on when we walked in. There is never any harm in asking.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Florida Blues on 19:41 - Oct 16 with 1571 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Florida Blues on 18:11 - Oct 16 by Tampa_Florida_Blue

Uuummmm we are not all yanks over here. Born a breed Stowmsrket person here.

Btw there a 5 hour time difference so it’s a 7am kick off.

I lived just south of Indian Rocks for several years and can’t think of a bar in the area that would be playing championship football at all.
2 places worth looking up
In St Petersburg is a bar called “Limies”. It a British bar and worth a try.
Near Tampa air port there is Westshore Mall. They have many restaurants in there. The names are not forth coming, but there is a German bar (I watched ITFC on thee a few times) and an Irish bar, both play Championship football. But honestly I think the kick off is way to early for them to play the game.

Thanks I’ll give it a try.

However, we arrive on Saturday night so I just might be too knackered! German cuo Games are midweek evening kick offs so more chance of seeing them

Time difference is 6 from here :-)
Florida Blues on 00:47 - Oct 17 with 1533 viewsfloridablue

Florida Blues on 19:41 - Oct 16 by dusseldorf_blue

Thanks I’ll give it a try.

However, we arrive on Saturday night so I just might be too knackered! German cuo Games are midweek evening kick offs so more chance of seeing them

Time difference is 6 from here :-)

If your looking for the Dussoldorf v gladbach game on Tuesday i think your out of luck!
check out...livesoccertv.net as it lists the channels here in the States for each game. Although on the Wednesday it shows the Koln game on ESPN 3.
A few miles north of Indian Rocks theres a lovely coastal town of Dunedin and Honeymoon Island and the Cricketers British bar. I've visited many times after 5k events, good food and if you call ahead i'm sure the 'staff' will check to see if they can show the games.
Enjoy your visit to Florida, i actually worked for a few months in Krefeld area back in the 70s with a group of Ipswich lads pretty much like what the 'Auf weidershen' series was based on! Any other info/help/advice just ask away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024