Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OH Oliveira look what you've done 11:20 - Oct 16 with 11655 viewstextbackup

A fan base that's been so indifferent for so long have all come together in anger against your comments, even the negative amongst us are fcking pissed at what you said. It's our football club to put down, not yours, you've ended up uniting us!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:36 - Oct 16 with 2684 viewsDeano69

Blue

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:37 - Oct 16 with 2683 viewsDeano69

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:02 - Oct 16 by The_Romford_Blue

More fingers

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:38 - Oct 16 with 2680 viewsFreddy

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:27 - Oct 16 by Bluebell

I think the funny thing about what he said about 'his' great team is that he was only a sub on Saturday so there are 11 players that the manager thinks are better than him.

Also he doesn't know the history of the two teams.

Hes been out injured for 3 weeks according to wotb hence on bench. They arent expecting him to start on Sunday
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 19:54 - Oct 16 with 2572 viewsPJH

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:14 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

It's a derby. If we needed some idiot to talk rubbish to unite us then we really are in trouble.

I have despised them for as long as my memory goes back in my 66 years on this planet so anything some foreigner that knows nothing about the history of the clubs says makes no difference to how I feel about Sunday.
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 23:53 - Oct 16 with 2471 viewsCurrie10

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 17:36 - Oct 16 by BerlinBlue

You can be almost sure that if he scores, he'll rip his shirt off and run over to Farke, making out as if he's the best thing since sliced bread.

I will say this - IF he scores and celebrates infront of us, with us rightly hurling abuse at him then fair play to the lad. He's backed up his claim.

I like a derby with edge, you'd imagine Chambers / Knudsen would. Hopefully someone can do a Bates on Chadwick ' tackle ' early doors to fire us up.
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 00:45 - Oct 17 with 2457 viewshorsehollerer

It's about time we had a bit of high-profile back and forth before the derby. Let's build it back up to the spectacle it used to be, and make sure every one in our team knows this is not just another game, whatever Mick may tell them. COYB.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 01:18 - Oct 17 with 2444 viewsbournemouthblue

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 13:15 - Oct 16 by yoda

I will concede that you have won more trophies,but maintain that we are a better club with bigger support so Nelson's only speaking the truth,mind you he should have said nothing at all.

There's only one great Nelson connected to Norfolk and it isn't Mr Oliveira

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 01:20 - Oct 17 with 2444 viewsbournemouthblue

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 13:18 - Oct 16 by Kieran_Knows

Better club .... in what way?

besides being Yoda's choice

Life has a funny way of biting you on the ass when you start getting ideas above your station

Login to get fewer ads

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 01:22 - Oct 17 with 2439 viewsbournemouthblue

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 11:26 - Oct 16 by bluewein

Get to work on the chant.

How about?

Oliveira, Ooooooooooo
Oliveira, Ooooooooooo
He only made the subs
At his 'better club'

Depending on the score you also have

x - nil to the better club etc

x - 1 to the better club

Better and you know we are, better and you know we are :D

Etc etc
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 1:24]

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 02:30 - Oct 17 with 2423 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 01:22 - Oct 17 by bournemouthblue

How about?

Oliveira, Ooooooooooo
Oliveira, Ooooooooooo
He only made the subs
At his 'better club'

Depending on the score you also have

x - nil to the better club etc

x - 1 to the better club

Better and you know we are, better and you know we are :D

Etc etc
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 1:24]

I'd be extremely shocked if we were winning and a rousing rendition of 'Nelson what's the score?' doesn't echo around Portman road

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 08:55 - Oct 17 with 2373 viewswhitton_blue

I have just seen this on the Pinkun forum...

Re: Norwich will never be a bigger club than Ipswich

"I’m fortunate to travel the world far and wide a few times a year, everyone I speak to has heard of Norwich, from the Far East, the Middle East and the America’s, very few have heard of Ipswich! Why would they, they haven’t been on the global stage for a generation.

It’s ridiculous they rely on past glories, a very nice accolade to have, but they have been left behind.

Our club has been run appallingly over the past few years, if we don’t get promoted this season or next we could find ourselves in a similar position to our dim witted neighbours"

They really are a deluded bunch!!!
OH Oliveira look what you've done on 09:09 - Oct 17 with 2361 viewsbournemouthblue

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 02:30 - Oct 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I'd be extremely shocked if we were winning and a rousing rendition of 'Nelson what's the score?' doesn't echo around Portman road

I'm looking forward to it, they are well overdue a beating

The luck is going to run out at some point and they are going to be humbled for sure

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 09:15 - Oct 17 with 2354 viewsbournemouthblue

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 08:55 - Oct 17 by whitton_blue

I have just seen this on the Pinkun forum...

Re: Norwich will never be a bigger club than Ipswich

"I’m fortunate to travel the world far and wide a few times a year, everyone I speak to has heard of Norwich, from the Far East, the Middle East and the America’s, very few have heard of Ipswich! Why would they, they haven’t been on the global stage for a generation.

It’s ridiculous they rely on past glories, a very nice accolade to have, but they have been left behind.

Our club has been run appallingly over the past few years, if we don’t get promoted this season or next we could find ourselves in a similar position to our dim witted neighbours"

They really are a deluded bunch!!!

Whilst they are quite correct that we haven't been on the global stage through the Premier League for 16 odd years

People may have heard of Norwich because of a few Premier League stints

I can guarantee not one single Chinese person goes, oh yes Norwich
They average 27k don't you know

Oh yes I loved it when they finished 12th

The reality is, little Bournemouth under Eddie Howe are more respected globally than Norwich nowadays.

Swansea who still only have a 22k Stadium are more respected than Norwich, they've even gone and won the league cup

Wigan and Portsmouth have won the FA Cup since we have been treading water in the Championship - Wigan!!!

Stoke have been in the FA Cup final twice

Hull have made the FA Cup final - An egg chasing city

Leicester have won the Premier League

The idea that only attendances matter nowadays is totally and utterly delusional and whilst they have commendable attendances for their general populace; that is all it is, commendable.

If you won points for attendances, Newcastle might actually win something!

Life is not about how many breaths you take but the number which have been taken away

We have had the English title
The FA Cup
The UEFA Cup
About 10 times more European games than Norwich, we've beaten Barcelona, Real Madrid, Lazio, Feyenoord and others.
England's two most successful national team managers

Hell I've even seen us beat Inter Milan and I'm 30. I've seen two league cup semi finals, a play-off final and numerous play-off finishes

So I'm sorry Norwich, you may have had your moment in the sun in recent years. We will rise again and be the top East Anglian club and I look forward to the time when it happens again.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 9:20]

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 09:32 - Oct 17 with 2333 viewsBLUEBEAT

OH Oliveira look what you've done on 01:18 - Oct 17 by bournemouthblue

There's only one great Nelson connected to Norfolk and it isn't Mr Oliveira

Despite being born in Norfolk, most of his East Anglian life was spent in Suffolk. As a young boy in Beccles/Barsham. His first commissioned ship was called HMS Lowestoffe. He never lived in Norwich but did in Ipswich. He was the High Steward Of Ipswich. He owned Round Wood Farm (now the location of St John’s Primary School).

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024