Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? 11:40 - Oct 16 with 7924 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Much hype about him? not even on the bench...

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 22:23 - Oct 16 with 1606 viewsbournemouthblue

He looks promising to me but as with MM, he isn't doing something right

Whether he isn't quite fit enough, carrying some niggles or just doesn't do enough off the ball. Who knows?

He seems to have the technique, pace and composure for a higher level but he is getting precious little involvement :(

I do think MM is good at phasing in players with promise if he thinks they are made of the right stuff.

He looked after Cresswell
He managed Mings well
He turned Murphy into a beast

He built a generally competitive team on a budget and we came as close to promotion as we have done for a long time

I don't think he is perfect and I don't agree with all his methods but ultimately he is a decent manager

Hopefully however, Rowe in the long run develops rather than being phased out before joining someone like Luton on a free
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 22:25]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 22:37 - Oct 16 with 1587 viewsCurrie10

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 12:42 - Oct 16 by Kieran_Knows

Was obviously brought in as cover for the defence, but now everyone is relatively fit again, it does seem pointless him being about. Spence and Iorfa cover RB, with Knudsen and Kenlock for LB.

Appreciate at the time of his arrival, we were seriously depleted in that department, with both Spence and Knudsen playing CB, but it did still seem strange. Presume he might go the same way that Conor Grant did.

Have a feeling if Kenlock doesn't start playing better from what I've read he could be the one to play less.
Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 00:17 - Oct 17 with 1549 viewsbournemouthblue

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 22:37 - Oct 16 by Currie10

Have a feeling if Kenlock doesn't start playing better from what I've read he could be the one to play less.

He is still young, he seems a bright lad

Hopefully MM manages him correctly, I think Knudsen will end up being a centre back and a very good one at that

Jonas is a tryer ultimately and he seems like a decent guy, I reckon MM will develop him into a very useful player. I know he has always had his doubters but I reckon he works hard and is always willing to listen. That's always a good career move, whatever you do

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 02:49 - Oct 17 with 1525 viewsCurrie10

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 00:17 - Oct 17 by bournemouthblue

He is still young, he seems a bright lad

Hopefully MM manages him correctly, I think Knudsen will end up being a centre back and a very good one at that

Jonas is a tryer ultimately and he seems like a decent guy, I reckon MM will develop him into a very useful player. I know he has always had his doubters but I reckon he works hard and is always willing to listen. That's always a good career move, whatever you do

I'd rather Knudsen at CB than Tommy Smith any day of the week...
Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 09:13 - Oct 17 with 1500 viewsJimmy86

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 11:56 - Oct 16 by Kieran_Knows

True. Wasn't he injured in pre-season as well?

He was injured when he signed for us and was then playing catch up fitness wise
Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 09:14 - Oct 17 with 1496 viewsKieran_Knows

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 22:37 - Oct 16 by Currie10

Mick has near enough confirmed that himself as well, to be fair.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 09:19 - Oct 17 with 1494 viewsJimmy86

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 02:49 - Oct 17 by Currie10

Tommy Smith, who is the best defender at the club in the air you mean? Mick rates Tommy very highly and has often commented on Tommy's heading ability.
Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 10:03 - Oct 17 with 1467 viewsWD19

Yes, in the FA Cup 3rd round away at Rochdale.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 10:06 - Oct 17 with 1463 viewsBackToRussia

Is Danny Rowe ever going to play for the First Team? on 02:49 - Oct 17 by Currie10

Wtf??

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024