Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) 13:27 - Oct 16 with 4866 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 14:38 - Oct 16 with 4818 viewsconnorscontract

He probably did more than anyone for American Sports in the UK.

For those who don't recognise the name, he was latterly the anchor on Sky's NFL live coverage, and also worked on their NBA broadcasting. But his real achievements came as a highly succesful basketball coach for teams in the British Basketball League and for the British Olympic team.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/basketball/41633903
Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 15:12 - Oct 16 with 4783 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Saw the news posted on here earlier, but have to say I'm very pleased to read they're planning a tribute to him at Twickenham on Sunday. No better stage for NFL fans in the UK to pay their respects to a guy who was a big part of the sport's presence in this country.
Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 15:13 - Oct 16 with 4777 viewsunbelievablue

Terrible news. 62 is no age at all.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 19:59 - Oct 16 with 4656 viewsbritbiker

Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 15:13 - Oct 16 by unbelievablue

Terrible news. 62 is no age at all.

Always liked him of the sky nfl panel. Constantly being ribbed about how bad his buffalo bills were. Will be at twickers on Sunday so will be nice to see an appropriate tribute
Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 20:21 - Oct 16 with 4631 viewsOutOfTheBlue

Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 19:59 - Oct 16 by britbiker

Always liked him of the sky nfl panel. Constantly being ribbed about how bad his buffalo bills were. Will be at twickers on Sunday so will be nice to see an appropriate tribute

So so sad to hear the news of Kevin Cadle. I've been a Bills fan since 1990 and I have fond memories of watching Kevin perform the brilliant anchor man role on Sky Sports late into the early hours of Monday morning (despite the Bills showing potential but losing more games than than they won!). I truly believe Kevin was a major factor for American sports being so popular in Britain with his previous basketball management winning record and Sky NFL presenter status. God bless you Kevin.
Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 21:42 - Oct 16 with 4586 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Oh dear😢RIP
Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 04:32 - Oct 17 with 4482 viewsyorkshire

I worked for the British Basket Ball Association for a couple of years and met Kevin - really nice guy - 62 is too young
Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 05:14 - Oct 17 with 4473 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just seen this when watching the NFL game

Couldn't believe it. Heard the name earlier but hasn't twigged it was the NFL anchor. Very sad.

He was due to host Sunday's sky sports NFL show as he usually did apparently.

RIP

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 12:19 - Oct 17 with 4411 viewsbritbiker

Kevin Cadle RIP (n/t) on 05:14 - Oct 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Just seen this when watching the NFL game

Couldn't believe it. Heard the name earlier but hasn't twigged it was the NFL anchor. Very sad.

He was due to host Sunday's sky sports NFL show as he usually did apparently.

RIP

Still havnt seen cause of death. I know he missed a lot of the shows last year when tge American girl covered for him, but I thought that was something to do with a book promo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024