Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum 15:40 - Oct 16 with 18224 viewsWarkTheWark

Would be lovely if we could make PR a really horrible atmosphere for the visiting players / fans on sunday (without resorting to homophobic chants).

I recall our home game against Bournemouth in their promotion season as the last time the atmosphere was horrible for them, but awesome from our perspective - not sure it's been done since (perhaps the playoff home match). Would be good to replicate.

Are there any chants etc you can think of that help build this atmosphere? I think for scumday a nice n' slow rendition of singing the blues always does a job.

Section 6 could always start an iceland-styley thunder clap (without the clap)?

*beat beat* BLUES.

I'm kind of just rambling a load of tosh out of excitement for sunday, but it would be good fun.
Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 02:22 - Oct 19 with 604 viewsCurrie10

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 22:59 - Oct 18 by textbackup

Why does it always sound so good when sheff weds sing it, but when we do it it's a mess. Have Town fans not been bore with ability to sing like fans

I can assure you after going to probably 7 or so Wendy games their version is no better than ours!
Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 03:00 - Oct 19 with 596 viewsjeera

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 21:24 - Oct 16 by SonOfSpock

Dream on.

My kids make more noise

Then hopefully you've got them tickets.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024