Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum 15:40 - Oct 16 with 18259 viewsWarkTheWark

Would be lovely if we could make PR a really horrible atmosphere for the visiting players / fans on sunday (without resorting to homophobic chants).

I recall our home game against Bournemouth in their promotion season as the last time the atmosphere was horrible for them, but awesome from our perspective - not sure it's been done since (perhaps the playoff home match). Would be good to replicate.

Are there any chants etc you can think of that help build this atmosphere? I think for scumday a nice n' slow rendition of singing the blues always does a job.

Section 6 could always start an iceland-styley thunder clap (without the clap)?

*beat beat* BLUES.

I'm kind of just rambling a load of tosh out of excitement for sunday, but it would be good fun.
Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 15:42 - Oct 16 with 12012 viewsSpruceMoose

Get some sh1t cannons aimed at the away section?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 15:45 - Oct 16 with 12001 views12th_Man

We can't sell out for it our fans are pathetic

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 15:48 - Oct 16 with 11986 viewsReuser_is_God

Boo & hiss constantly when they have the ball.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 15:51 - Oct 16 with 11967 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 15:48 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

Boo & hiss constantly when they have the ball.

I'll remember to take some lozenges and a flask to whet my whistle.
Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 15:56 - Oct 16 with 11953 viewsStenvict

Shine some green lasers at the scum players like they do in Italy and Spain.

Get some flares.

Get a massive banner of something.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 15:59 - Oct 16 with 11939 viewsSpruceMoose

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 15:56 - Oct 16 by Stenvict

Shine some green lasers at the scum players like they do in Italy and Spain.

Get some flares.

Get a massive banner of something.

Wasn't there one derby at PR where someone had a ref's whistle in the crowd?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 15:59 - Oct 16 with 11938 viewsfooters

Win.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:00 - Oct 16 with 11933 viewsbluewein

Blow up the away supporters coach? With them still on it?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Login to get fewer ads

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:04 - Oct 16 with 11909 viewsReuser_is_God

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:00 - Oct 16 by bluewein

Blow up the away supporters coach? With them still on it?

Set fire to Station Hotel after Norwich have 'taken' it?

Evans out

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:04 - Oct 16 with 11909 viewsHerbivore

We've done well at making it a horrible atmosphere for our own team for the past 12-18 months, just need to give the opposition the same hard time we give ourselves.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:06 - Oct 16 with 11889 viewsReuser_is_God

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:04 - Oct 16 by Herbivore

We've done well at making it a horrible atmosphere for our own team for the past 12-18 months, just need to give the opposition the same hard time we give ourselves.

It doesn't take Norwich players to be sh1t for me to call them sh1t

Evans out

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:08 - Oct 16 with 11871 viewsbrazil1982

A massive, offensive banner.
Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:15 - Oct 16 with 11830 viewsIllinoisblue

lots of tutting and stern wagging of fingers when they cross the halfway line should do the trick.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:21 - Oct 16 with 11810 viewsnoggin

Away fans can hardly hear the SBR Lower. Lets be honest, they're the only ones who make any noise.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:23 - Oct 16 with 11799 viewsReuser_is_God

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:21 - Oct 16 by noggin

Away fans can hardly hear the SBR Lower. Lets be honest, they're the only ones who make any noise.

Embarrassing that no other areas of the ground attempt to make any atmosphere really.

Evans out

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:25 - Oct 16 with 11776 viewsIllinoisblue

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:23 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

Embarrassing that no other areas of the ground attempt to make any atmosphere really.

back in the day, Churchmans used to chip in with a hearty come on you blues when we had a corner. But that was before the atmosphere was ruined by two crappy stands and 15 years of hurt.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 16:25]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:26 - Oct 16 with 11770 viewstextbackup

If I've said it once I've said it a million times, club should issue 500-1000 tickets to the polish and eastern eurpeans around the area. Stick them upper cobbold, they could cause havoc and never be punished

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:28 - Oct 16 with 11733 viewsBenters

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:23 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

Thats the trouble although didnt we have the loudest crowd when we were in the Prem?

Also didnt our pitch win a loud of awards?

Where did it go so wrong?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:30 - Oct 16 with 11716 viewsReuser_is_God

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:25 - Oct 16 by Illinoisblue

back in the day, Churchmans used to chip in with a hearty come on you blues when we had a corner. But that was before the atmosphere was ruined by two crappy stands and 15 years of hurt.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 16:25]

I'm sure there will be some lads in SAR lower giving some to Norwich on Sunday in fairness, always enjoy seeing that.

Evans out

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:32 - Oct 16 with 11677 viewsBenters

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:26 - Oct 16 by textbackup

If I've said it once I've said it a million times, club should issue 500-1000 tickets to the polish and eastern eurpeans around the area. Stick them upper cobbold, they could cause havoc and never be punished

Mach is travelling down from up North,he gets the right hump when we lose.

Gentlybentley

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:46 - Oct 16 with 11634 viewsWeirdFishes

I seem to remember the night we lost 5-1 when the sides came out there was just booing, was very hostile.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:51 - Oct 16 with 11585 viewsBenters

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:46 - Oct 16 by WeirdFishes

I seem to remember the night we lost 5-1 when the sides came out there was just booing, was very hostile.

Thats becuase most people had been on the lash all day.

Gentlybentley

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 17:08 - Oct 16 with 11540 viewsallezlesbleus

The 1st half of the home play off was a great atmosphere......we need that again.
Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 17:11 - Oct 16 with 11523 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:30 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

I'm sure there will be some lads in SAR lower giving some to Norwich on Sunday in fairness, always enjoy seeing that.

Saw that last season

Was Bl00dy brilliant

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 18:06 - Oct 16 with 11381 viewsstrikalite

Ways to make for an evil atmos vs the scum on 16:51 - Oct 16 by Benters

Thats becuase most people had been on the lash all day.

KO time really doesn't help, everyone's still asleep at 12 ffs...

Someone needs to make a massive flag which covers the whole length of the SBR lower which simply reads " WE HATE YOU"....and Sky will love it as they love trying to build up the derby games..

Not a piddly little 10x10' job, the whole length....
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 18:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024